Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I for one think small and pert is sooo much sexier, so don't be worrying, am sure there are enough of us out there preferring the smaller size to go round. :D

Someone just got a gold star in class today :D :kiss:

tumblr_omjk8tUHdX1rbi8lro1_500.jpg

Cute! I always go straight to the flower section first every time I go grocery shopping too. I usually feel weird though because I'm usually the only one there but I feel all these eyes of other mom's on me like "why's she looking at flowers?" It never lasts very long though as my kids usually only give me about two minutes to make up my mind lol

cfa28fbd52cbeb1c8dbdc0addf8c74c6_zpsgrjlnqx4.jpg

I picture her as a Company Exec ....wonder if she has anything on under that dress or if she just likes the feel of leather on her skin!

I picture her as a Company Exec ....wonder if she has anything on under that dress or if she just likes the feel of leather on her skin!

That's a very smart attractive leather dress, edgy yet could be easily worn outside the house :)

I'd want to make sure I wore satiny lingerie underneath that with a nice full bra to show off my curves, but I'm so there! That is crazy sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back