Ballbusting camping

jakdago

Really Really Experienced
Hello!i'm translating this story i had written in italian...the story is very long and so it will take a long time!hope you'll enjoy it..and who wants to add new threads of every kind is very appreciated!

Rollerderby

Suzie: It's that time of the month! Welcome to the 12th BB rollerderby!!
Roxy: Hello boys and girls! Are you ready for a Ball breaking good time?
"Cheers from the women in the crowd!"
Suzie: Good to hear all the feminist sisters roar!! I am ready to hear some nuts get cracked!
Roxy: Me too! In fact I just did some nut cracking of my own on the way here!
Suzie: What happened?
Roxy: I was walking down an alleyway to take a short cut here and this tall dark guy tries to grab my purse!
Suzie: Oh No!
Roxy: So I kneed him in the balls, and before he could double over I took a step back and snapped a hard kick right up between his legs!
Suzie: mmm I think I know where this is going!
Roxy: I break wood boards all the time with my kicks so busting a nut is no problem.
Suzie: Easy as creamcheeze!
Roxy: So he's passed out on the ground, and I roll him over.
Suzie: mmm hmmm and then?
Roxy: He's actually pretty good looking, which makes me kinda hot!
Suzie: Then what did you do?
Roxy: I unzipped his pants to check out his package.
Suzie: was he big?
Roxy: Oh yeah! 9 inches at least and thick !
Suzie: Makes me want to ride a cowboy!
Roxy: Such a shame to waste such a good dick! So I checked his sack!
Suzie: Mmmm did you make cream cheeze of his nuts?
Roxy: One nut was mush, but he still had one good one!
Suzie: OMG what did you do?
Roxy: I grabbed it and squeezed thinking it would wake him up!
Suzie: Did it?
Roxy: Uh No. I had to lift my skirt and piss in his face before he woke up
Suzie: You're such a perv Roxy!
Roxy: As soon as he woke up I told him to stay put or I'd bust his other nut!
Suzie: that's my favorite part
Roxy: He got hard as soon as he saw my pussy over his face, and so I jumped on his dick and started riding reverse cowgirl.
Suzie: I like that position too, it makes the balls so accessible!
Roxy: When I started coming I couldn't help myself and I squished his other nut!
Suzie: Makes me wet just thinking about it! Did he cum inside you?
Roxy: SUre did! And I've got a huge load in my pussy for some lucky boy in the audience to eat up at halftime!
Suzie: Mmm so Hot! But let's get started! Looks like we've got our two teams ready in the rink
Roxy: The first mens team is the Dicks! And on the ladies side are a new team called the Cherry poppers!
Suzie: Mmm love that name! Lets go over the rules!
Roxy: For sure! the only rule is no crotch padding or protective cups!
Suzie: Knee and elbow pads are allowed, but no more than one layer of clothing between the legs!!
Roxy: Here comes our Referee Sara!
Suzie: Hard to believe she's only 19 and a ref!
Roxy: Yup! I don't think I've met anyone so young that's broken the minimum 50 balls to become ref in just two seasons of regulation derby!
Suzie: And she does it with such enthusiasm!
Roxy: There she goes checking the crotches of each of the teams.
Suzie: I love her technique! Reaching under and squeezing!
Roxy: Looks like the cherry poppers are enjoying it a lot more than the Dicks!
Suzie: Oh my! looks like we've already got a violation!
Roxy: Looks like Sara felt something that wasn't quite right in the Captain of the Dick's pants!
Suzie: She's reaching in his pants...
Roxy: And she pulled out a bunch of socks!!
Suzie: Looks like the captain is going to get a one nut penalty! And the captain of the cherry poppers is going to deliver it!
Roxy: I love Allie. So curvy and cute, you'd never think she's a certified 20 nut ball breaker!
Suzie: Soon to be 21!
Roxy: There goes Sara holding his legs apart for Allie!
Suzie: Looks like he's struggling a lot, wait a girl from the audience is helping out by sitting on his face.
Roxy: Allie's using the twist and squeeze technique and "pop" goes the weasel!
Suzie: You're so funny Roxy!
Roxy: Alright lets get this derby started!
Suzie: Looks like the men are off to a good start! number 2 is coming up behind the cherry popper rookie Sherry
Roxy: And smack! What a lightning quick hammer fist to his groin as he tried to pass her!
Suzie: So Hot! He's out for the count!
Roxy: Here comes the next set of guys trying to make a pass! Number 4 is making a move!
Suzie: Notice how he's got his hands out low to protect his nuts from a swinging punch to the groin as he passes Rosie!
Roxy: OOOhhh! didn't do him much good though! Cause she kicked her skate heel right up under his hands and scored a direct hit on his babymakers!
Suzie: Mmm I think there's going to be a time out! Number 4's not getting up!
Roxy: Sara's called a time out to do a sack inspection!
Suzie: She's pulled down his shorts, spreading his legs..
Roxy: And it's a double rupture!
Suzie: Chalk up two more cracked nuts for Rosie! She's been a really promising rookie!
Roxy: Yup! 8 confirmed ruptures in the past two derbys
suzie: Skates are so effective in taking out your opponents!
Roxy: Absolutely! It took a lot of practice for me to rupture both a guy's balls with one kick. But with a skate it's a piece of cake!
Suzie: Mmm cheeze cake! Reminds me when I used to derby I crushed 4 nuts at once!
Roxy: How did you do that?
Suzie: I did the pussy power V!
Roxy: Mmm love that move! the guys think you're down because you're on your back with your legs spread apart!
Suzie: until you kick upwards and catch them on either side as they pass!
Roxy: Looks like we're starting up again!
Suzie: I just wanted to remind the audience what the prize for winning this round is. The winners get to fuck the losers any way they like!
Roxy: The Cherry Poppers coach is lubing up the team's strapons! I hope she isn't getting ahead of herself! Two derby's ago her team lost to the Dicks, and they had their way with her!
Roxy: She's looking for payback now!
Suzie: Revenge is sweet! I love how she bought her team double ended strapons so that each girl can feel it in her pussy when she pops that man cherry!
Roxy: Nothing like having a man by the balls as you strap his ass!
Suzie: Looks like two guys are now in the lead!
Roxy: But helga is catching up fast behind them!
Suzie: She's reaching under... Got them!
Roxy: She's got them by the balls from behind!
Suzie: And she's pulling them down to the ground!
Roxy: She's got them! There you go! Two guys face down on the rink with their legs spread like two V's
Suzie: They're trying to get up but Helga's holding them down. There's a couple girls from the audience jumping in and holding the men's legs apart!
Roxy: I think I know what they're planning!
Suzie: two girls are coming around the rink fast! They've got their skates aimed right in the middle of those V's!
Roxy: Did you hear that crunch?
Suzie: I think I just came!
Roxy: Wow! Sara's calling a time out to inspect the damage!
Suzie: 4 crushed nuts! I'll bet on it!

Back