Cuckolding question

Oh there are so many ways to be made a cuck…

Without addressing the question concerning a saphic tryst (question that is pertinent to an uncoming story of mine too) the various ways to be made a cuck in my mind include: To be made an actual cuck—eg some guy put his tool in your wife. To have just about been made a cuck—eg your wife is throwing herself at some other man, and he may take the opportunity at any point, even if he hasnt yet. Or to be broadly perceived to have been made a cuck—eg your wife loudly waxes rhapsodic to any who will listen about what a stud some other guy is, and everybody thinks you are a cuck. I’ve seen all three scenarios. And seen guys who do not think they have been made a cuck if its only scenario 2 or 3. Fools.

Uh... what?

I think scenario 2 and 3 absolutely would not make the guy a cuck. Especially because in scenario 3, why would other guys think you're a cuck? They'd just think your wife has the hots for some other dude. It'd be weird, but whatever.

If we're talking IRL wife cucking husband here, the key question hubby is asking is whether or not wifey is actually banged another dude. That's the threshold, not whether other people think his wife is into another dude or if the wife is showing signs of wanting to cheat. Otherwise, you aren't seeing any difference between window shopping and actually buying.

Like, if my current or any of my past partners did #1, we'd be either finished or at least very likely finished. If they did #2 or #3, I'd be pissed but forgive in a day or two.

Back