Ask me a question. 11*17*2020

Sweet tea and sex.

Do you have someone in your life who you can be completely yourself around? If so, who is it?

Sort of. My wife knows a lot about me but not every single thang. Ya know..:eek:. Have you ever had your fortune told?

Sort of. My wife knows a lot about me but not every single thang. Ya know..:eek:. Have you ever had your fortune told?

Kind of. On a whim a loooooong time ago. Proved to be false...so far.

What litster do you look for as soon as you sign on here?

Very few but YOU are on my short list BCC. ;). 🌹💋💋🌹What type of food do you eat most often?

Strawberries, blueberries, apples and oranges. Sometimes I have that on top of a salad.

What is your hobby or talent that most would be surprised of?

Last edited:
Strawberries, blueberries, apples and oranges. Sometimes I have that on top of a salad.

What is your hobby or talent that most would be surprised of?
Just from looking at me, many wouldn't expect I'm a pretty good football player. (Big hands.)

What color palette(s) do you like the least for interior decorating?

Just from looking at me, many wouldn't expect I'm a pretty good football player. (Big hands.)

Yellow!

What color looks best on you? (Is most complementary to your skin tone)

Yellow and pink. What is your favorite vacation spot?

Anything with Katharine Hepburn

What was the last new recipe you made?

That was a year ago. I forgot what the name of it was but I used rice wine vinegar, sugar in the raw, soy sauce and some other spices on thick and juicy pieces of pork chops cut so huge, they looked like steaks.

What is something you have not done yet that you’d like to try even during the pandemic?

That was a year ago. I forgot what the name of it was but I used rice wine vinegar, sugar in the raw, soy sauce and some other spices on thick and juicy pieces of pork chops cut so huge, they looked like steaks.

What is something you have not done yet that you’d like to try even during the pandemic?

White water rafting

What’s the first thing you’d spend money on if you won the lottery?

White water rafting

What’s the first thing you’d spend money on if you won the lottery?
I'd hire maid and lawn service for my elderly neighbor. She was just diagnosed with lung cancer and I would like for her remaining time be has good as it can be.

Back