Ask me a question. 11*17*2020

I avoid Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. more than I avoided anything during Covid.

What would you consider the perfect Saturday?
Morning snuggles with a woman I care deeply about until we both have to get up to eat.

Do you have anything special planned for today?

Morning snuggles with a woman I care deeply about until we both have to get up to eat.

Do you have anything special planned for today?
Nothing special, just a dump run. We have a few friends up for hunting so whatever happens later is ok.

Did everyone have a fun Black Friday buying spree.

Nothing special, just a dump run. We have a few friends up for hunting so whatever happens later is ok.

Did everyone have a fun Black Friday buying spree.
I did not. I worked a little, then relaxed.

What would be your Black Friday jackpot?

A new dishwasher would be nice, maybe I can bribe his hunting buds to talk him into it.

Any ideas on what you might want for Black Friday?
A repeat of Black Friday two years ago when I spent it with someone super special 🥰🥰🥰

Which Christmas song would you definitely use to seduce someone?

Right now? Over.

Where’s your favorite place to snuggle, either in/near your home or away from it?

Something I know I will never get, a Blow Job

What is the farthest you have traveled to date / hook up

One state over. To be fair, it wasn’t very far. It was about 30 minutes away by car for a blind date.

What did you do the last time you wooed a woman?

Being able to converse with people here and establish friendship bonds.

What Litster here, is a mystery to you and you’d like to know them better?
There's a few, actually. @Indie, @Photog1rl, @Tigerlily3 (although she usually sticks to AmPics), @PlanetaryNebula (even though we chat almost every day). The list goes on.

What Litster turns you on and you can't explain why?? ;)

P.S. -- Forgive me, but I somehow thought this thread was to ask questions of the lovely and charming @BlackCaramelCreme. How will we actually know precisely when I totally lose my mind?? :unsure:

There's a few, actually. @Indie, @Photog1rl, @Tigerlily3 (although she usually sticks to AmPics), @PlanetaryNebula (even though we chat almost every day). The list goes on.

What Litster turns you on and you can't explain why?? ;)

P.S. -- Forgive me, but I somehow thought this thread was to ask questions of the lovely and charming @BlackCaramelCreme. How will we actually know precisely when I totally lose my mind?? :unsure:

“Blushing”
I’m not so bold as to claim this thread for myself, but for everyone to share.

Well, we will know when you start throwing strange and unusual behaviors out here…wait…this is the land of fantasy so who knows?!?!?

What is on your bucket list to accomplish before the year is out?

Last edited:
“Blushing”
I’m not so bold as to claim this thread for myself, but for everyone to share.

Well, we will know when you start throwing strange and unusual behaviors out here…wait…this is the land of fantasy so who knows?!?!?

What is on your bucket list to accomplish before the year is out?
Not really a bucket list item per se but it is my goal to triple my Goodreads target by the end of the year. I'm at 2.5x now. It was a small goal to begin with so I think it's achievable.

Have you made your plans for New Year's Eve?

Not really a bucket list item per se but it is my goal to triple my Goodreads target by the end of the year. I'm at 2.5x now. It was a small goal to begin with so I think it's achievable.

Have you made your plans for New Year's Eve?
Work, then sleep. Same as last year, same as next year. It's convenient that way.

What's your go to snack?

Work, then sleep. Same as last year, same as next year. It's convenient that way.

What's your go to snack?
I don't really snack much. I guess popcorn with olive oil.

Do you have any memories from before the age of three?

What’s your favorite dish to include in breakfast in bed?

What you can do is surprise me. I don’t have a particular favorite. I’m open to new things to try though.

Do you have any memories from before the age of three?

No, but I have a couple of pictures to provide smile moments.

What is something you intend on accomplishing for yourself within the next few months?

I hope to get promoted at work is what I’m trying to accomplish.

What’s your favorite sexy Lit moment?

I have met some sexy friends here to chat with openly. I enjoy that allot.

When did you last see someone nakedd beisdes your SO?

Back