Another Holiday Bar Sitting, Women….

I walk in and order an old fashioned and keep my eyes trained on the two women dancing. I take a seat at the bar and don’t hide my intrigued look.

I wander back to the bar,.having set the young woman free... she begins dancing with her friends as thought she knows all come back. Youth is funny that way, I think.

II wander back to the bar,.having set the young woman free... she begins dancing with her friends as thought she knows all come back. Youth is funny that way, I think.

I lean against the bar motioning for a drink noticing the handsome woman beside me.

How are you feeling? I ask my new friend. Did watching me dance with her make you feel a less.stressed? She is a good dancer.

You ever have those moments that just hang in the air a second or two longer than they really do?
Watching you walk back was like that. It was cinematic. I'm a little drunk, and I get a little wordy. But damn that was borderline art.

I grin sipping my drink before giving you a response.

Less stressed but possibly a little envious. *tipping my glass slightly between sentences* though, I think anyone would seem like a good dancer when you’re the one leading.

*I shrug arching an eyebrow back, holding your gaze as I finish my drink* usually it takes more than one drink to get me on the dance floor. But I think it’s worth making an exception, if you’re offering.

* I stand and slowly saunter towards the dance floor shooting a look at you to see if you’re coming*

*I fallow behind grab your hand. Once on the floor, I turn you toward me, wrap you hand behind your back, pulling you close. I begin swaying with you to the music. You are stiff at first. I whisper for you to relax, breathing against your earlobe. You do and begin moving with the motion of my body

* I shyly smile wishing I had in fact had another drink. Feeling your breath on my ear sends a chill right down to my center. I lean in so my ear is next to yours, gaining confidence as I slide my hands behind your neck and move my body more freely* you know i secretly love grinding on a hot woman. *I turn and press my ass against you grinding down and to a squat then slowly back up, pressing fully back against you as we dance*

Back