Another Holiday Bar Sitting, Women….

lelarae

Ms.
*sipping a Double Four Roses Single Barrell*
I am here. Scanning the room. Waiting for that special sexy interlude with a woman….

Yeah, I am a fan of pretty much any :rose::rose::rose::rose: I can get into me.
I'm a Woodford guy most days, but the store near my work had Basil Hayden Dark Rye for $28 a bottle, so I am enjoying that stuff ATM.

There is a beautiful woman dancing by herself that keeps looking in this direction. *points glass in the direction of a curly haired beauty in a black halter and jeans*.

Well, she certainly ain't looking at me. Unfortunately. Dang, look at those heels.
I'll mind your drink for you....you should probably keep her company.

I kinda wait for them to come to me. *I snicker into my glass*. And, you never know, you are quite a catch.

Flattery gets you everywhere.
Also, you're a terrible tease.
She's coming this way. With an empty glass.

*waves the cute bartender over. Whispers to get the woman her requested drink on my tab*
I don’t know if I’m so much of a tease as much as I am patient. *laughing slightly*. What brings you out tonight?

I appreciate a good long game. Let the tension build until it comes tumbling down.
Honestly, I just needed a change of scenery. Too much time at home. A good problem. But a problem nonetheless.
The music here is tolerable and the pinball machine isn't too fucked up. Also, there are beautiful men and women everywhere. My bi side has been kicking my ass big time lately, so it's nice to be surrounded by such lovely ladies! ;)

Women do have a way of both neutralizing tension and amping it up. The embodiment of both the yin and yang. lol. *nods and winks at the young lady as she sashay’s back the dance floor acknowledging my drink*.

Real life can be stressful. It’s good of you to have places of release. *orders another drink for each of us*

Thank you, dear. It's more of a recharge, as well.
I love watching. It's like a delicate distant dance. Both of you know it, but you're acting like you don't. I'm sitting here thinking of how your limbs and lips will likely later be tangled with hers. Oh to be a fly on that wall!

Above most things. And this part is arguably as hot and enthralling as what's to come. Pun, intended.

And, sharing your perspective of what's going on is equally intoxicating. *patting you on the shoulder as I set my drink on the bar* watch that for a second please? *I ask as I make my way to the dancing young woman who is sipping the drink I bought for her*

I'm quite enjoying watching you saunter over to her. You're so flirty and sexy. And shit, so is she. This is gonna be fun.
*orders a double and a club soda on the side*

Felling the beat of the sing echoing through my body, I walk up to the young woman. I remove the drink from her hand and place it on the tray of a waitress walking by. I stifle her protect, grabbing placing my hand on her waist,.turning her around, and allowing the music to take us. Me swaying with her. Her moving against me. I whisper into her ear how good she smells..

*bites bottom lip*
This is NOT your first rodeo. That was a goddamn power move. Queen.

I'm here for it.
You're getting a little handsy over there. She doesn't seem to mind. Neither do any of us pretending not to be watching.

Back