A stranger in your bed (for eugere 1988)

Katie smiles as she bats her eyelashes at him: i doubt my husband like it...heheh *she lays back on the arm of the couch as she places her legs over his with a smirk: and even if i was i doubt , you could afford me...*wink, motion the next butler as she takes a new glass of wine...sipping on it as it was the fourth in less than an hour*

Last edited:
Kurt saw his partner gettiing familiar with his wife and strode over angrily. "George, take my wife up to her room, I think she's very much under the weather. Get her some water." he glared at her. "We'll talk later. Long and hard," he growled.

Katie turns to look over sensing someone walk over, forces a smile as she realize how angry he was: I am not...*blinks as George helps her up, drinks down her glass and hands it to the waiter: dont need water, i'm fine..You dont need to..*her words dies in her throat as he glares at her. She looks nervous as he mention " talk being long and hard" . Slowly sensing she cross a line * wait...i was just..*George shake his head as he replies* best for all, i get you to the bedroom till the party is over...*she ignores him and looks at her husband, shiver down her spine as it was first time she saw him enraged: i didn't mean too...please I...* Curse as Gorge practically carried her to the master bedroom and lock her inside . Informing her husband will join her after the party was over. She sat on the window ledge as she sigh, she didn't think much of what happen. She was friendly with all her guy friends, she was sure she could show her husband, that he was over reacting.

Last edited:
After the party was over, Kurt stormed into her room. "I've heard some very poor things about your behavior tonight. From very reliable sources. You were drunk, lewd, and had another man's hand all the way up your leg without a hint of protest. Did you see me flirting with any of the other girls? No, because I committed to you!"

Katie jumps out of her skin as the door burst open, she roll her eyes as he was upset: Its not a big deal....so i drank abit to much and was a little flirty...I mean you have whore in the house, doh...so aren't you being hypocrite, eh?! *walks over to him : i'm sorry, i should of slap his hand but i did tell hi you be upset...*playfully kisses his cheek* I am committed to you, you know that, i mean you had my virginity...isn't that enough?

"I didn't buy any whores, and I didn't look at any whores, so the point is valid," he said. "I can't control what the other men do, but I sure as hell can get mad if I hear you begin to negotiate like one. Yes, George heard that whole thing, and heard all about you trying to "Work something out with him." That really hurts.

Katie roll her eyes as she felt he was over reacting once more: I was not talking seriously...you honestly believe i would betray you to a snake like him...I always tease guys, i didnt take any of it seriously...*kisses his neck as she runs her fingers through his hair: I swear , i was just teasing and nothing more..i would never of acted on it...

Katie pales at his statement: you cant be serious...*tense up as she looks at his expression and begins to strip naked in front of her husband. She tries to not roll her eyes as she walks over to him and lay in his lap for her spanking. She doubt he would strike her hard for simply flirting around men.

Kurt pulled down her panties and began sliding his hand gently up and down her ass. "How many drinks did you have?" he asked.

Katie shivers , whimpering as he caresses her : 6....why? ...ohhh...god...PLease can we stop now...you made your point...

"That's ten apiece, plus twenty for acting like a cheap whore," he said. He unleashed his first stunning blow on her ass and said, "That's one. Thank me for disciplining you."

Katie eyes widen as she cries out; owww...stop...hurts...*whimpering* thank you...arrghhh

Kurt took his time delivering all 80, changing the pacing of his shots, sometimes waiting as much as a minute between, sometimes stringing five stinging blows in a row. He was silent the whole time, ignoring any protest from his disobedient bride. When he was finished, he put her in bed and said, "Sleep now. We have an early day tomorrow." and left.

Katie found herself crying as her husband showed her no mercy with his hard spanking, she was unable to walk. Whimpering as he husband brought her to bed naked with him, taking few hours before she fell asleep in his arms.

Kurt got up early the next morning and laid out a pair of shorts that barely covered her ass and a tank top that exposed her midriff up to her breasts. He left a note. "Only wear what i have set out for you and these good boots. Meet me in the lobby."

Katie paled at the note but she reluctantly slip into it and high heel boots. She made sure no one could see as she made her way to the lobby, she fear what her husband set up for her. She sneak over carefully , to be avoid being seen.

"I have a week off of work, and you said you liked the outdoors," he said, opening the door and showing her the loaded up SUV. "So we're going on a bonding hunting trip."

Katie looks at the svu and back at herself and him: i am not dressed to go hunting...sorry, but i am not gonna go hunting ,wearing this...*She turn to leave as she plan to wear something more suitable*

"You could hunt in that, or nothing at all," he snapped. "Now get in the car, or I'll have George come out so you can hand him your clothes yourself."

Katie hesitated before sh walks over to him: i hate you...*gets in the SVU as she cross her arms and looks away humiliated* your an asshole...

"I'm an asshole, and you can't control yourself when you drink. Now that we're done speaking facts, let's get out to the lodge." He drove through the woods of the estate until the manor was lost through the trees, then a little longer until he came to a small, log cabin. He began unloading and tossed Katie some of the sleeping bags and said, "Make yourself useful."

Katie took the sleeping bag and toss them on the floor; why are your being an asshole...your still piss cause i tease some losers...its not like i gave them blowjobs...geez...can we talk about this like fucking adults? I swear it wont ever happen again...can i change now *obviously she was apologizing to get her cloths back and not cause she understood she was his woman and acted unlike a woman carrying his name and position*

Kurt said nothing but kept unloading the vehicle. He knew she was trying for more clothes, so he ignored her pleas and said, "Look through the pantry and pick what you want me to cook for lunch."

Katie curses as she grabs the sleeping bag and walks into the cabin. She toss them across the room pissed as he ignored her. She looks in the pantie, pulls out some chili hot dogs, etc.. She sits at the table still pissed , wondering why he was acting so childish.

Last edited:
Back