4th Republican presidential candidates debate tonight 11/10/15

Man FUCK Ghandi. Has he never read any of the books on himself? Civ Ghandi is one of the most warlike sons of bitches ever to walk the face of the earth and harder to kill than hell! I remember my first game I was trying to win my conquest, I found that fucker had like two cities left, one in Siberia and one in like centeral Africa or some spot that was far enough inland that I just couldn't see it without sending actual people. HATE HATE HATE HIM!

Racial intolerance isn't exactly a liberal principle. Trouve is a racist piece of shit and he's clueless about how the government actually works.

You insult me because you cannot compose fact based arguments against my positions. :cool:

What is more, you are vulgar and ignorant. :devil:

Last edited:
When Elections Become Another Corporate Product, Democracy Is Reduced to Entertainment

CNN's Jake Tapper hypes the October Democratic debate by asking if one of the candidates might bite the ear off of another candidate. Really. (Photo: You Tube)

As the so-called primary debates continue, one cannot emphasize enough how corporate television and the two major parties have conspired to reduce democracy to entertainment. Yes, it could be argued that the Democratic debates have allowed for a bit more substance than the Republican sparring matches. That, however, is only a relative judgment.

As Candice Bernd recently noted in a trenchant Truthout analysis, what are called primary debates are actually corporation-branded spectacles. They are opportunities for large media conglomerates to enhance their brand image, sell advertising, provide publicity for their "star" reporters, provoke titillating "exchanges" that attract more viewers (and advertisers), create more interest in the election and build relationships with politicians who make decisions about corporate media legislation. Of course, the primary debates whet the appetite of viewers for more election coverage - and enhance spending on political advertising on corporate television, eventually resulting in a windfall of billions of dollars.

I can hardly wait for the Fox News Mud Wrestling Championships, coming next fall!

Elizabeth Warren fights back against her “commie dictator” portrayal in new GOP debate attack ad

warrenMug-700x700.jpg

As many Americans tuned in to Fox Business Channel for the very first time last night to catch the fourth installment in the GOP presidential debate clown show, one conservative group took the opportunity to go after Elizabeth Warren and the CFPB, and fortunately for us, the vocal Wall Street critic wasted little time responding to this latest attempt to shut her down.

The American Action Group spent half a million dollars to run an ad attacking the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency created in the wake of the 2008 financial collapse meant to enforce consumer protections against predatory banking practices, and targeting the Massachusetts senator credited with spearheading its creation as well as the agency’s director, Richard Cordray, during last night’s FBN debate.

You insult me because you cannot compose fact based arguments against my positions. :cool:

What is more, you are vulgar and ignorant. :devil:

Actually, if you go back and bother to read my posts where I cite actual scientists who destroy your shitty racist argument you'll have to go fucking cry yourself to sleep. Go look at your IQ thread or the thread where you showed your lack ability to read a fucking poll.

The best part is I've already wrecked your asshole in this thread.

Last edited:
Actually, if you go back and bother to read my posts where I cite actual scientists who destroy your shitty racist argument you'll have to go fucking cry yourself to sleep. Go look at your IQ thread or the thread where you showed your lack ability to read a fucking poll.

The best part is I've already wrecked your asshole in this thread.

how much obama ass juice do you smoke in a day, slave?

if you were a man, or a strong person you would be calling for an end to welfare. welfare creates slums, and more slaves

Wow, I didn't know NeverEndingMe was a racist. I mean it makes sense being Republican and all but I'd always given the benefit of the doubt. Oh well mistakes are made.

Wow, I didn't know NeverEndingMe was a racist. I mean it makes sense being Republican and all but I'd always given the benefit of the doubt. Oh well mistakes are made.

Iggy NEM, it makes for easier reading if you only have to put up with Jimmy.

Oh I do have NEM on iggy, I just occasionally click to see what it's posting especially early on weekends when I'm waiting for everybody else to wake up. It's shocking how little there is to do at nine am.

Oh I do have NEM on iggy, I just occasionally click to see what it's posting especially early on weekends when I'm waiting for everybody else to wake up. It's shocking how little there is to do at nine am.

Look at the Karups, it will keep you up for the day.:)

Back