Deplorables will try to ruin America, whether they win or lose election

RoryN

You're screwed.
Trump wins: everything goes to shit.

Trump loses: they've already committed 100% to saying the election will be rigged - again. They will try to undermine our democracy in an effort to kill it.

I'm looking forward to scenario #2. Deplorables will cement their laughing-stock status with that approach, and it will be even more socially acceptable to (metaphorically) spit on them. 😍

Trump, allies are laying the groundwork to contest potential election loss

(Reuters) - Donald Trump and his allies are laying the groundwork to contest a potential loss in November, stoking doubts about the election's legitimacy even as opinion polls show the Republican presidential candidate leading in battleground states.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-allies-laying-groundwork-contest-100734000.html

Trump loses: they've already committed 100% to saying the election will be rigged - again. They will try to undermine our democracy in an effort to kill it.

I'm looking forward to scenario #2. Deplorables will cement their laughing-stock status with that approach, and it will be even more socially acceptable to (metaphorically) spit on them. 😍

(Reuters) - Donald Trump and his allies are laying the groundwork to contest a potential loss in November, stoking doubts about the election's legitimacy even as opinion polls show the Republican presidential candidate leading in battleground states.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-allies-laying-groundwork-contest-100734000.html
Funny, I heard the same thing about democrats.

Did you?

Show me the part where the Dems contested the previous election results to the point that they stormed the Capitol while saying they were going to kill the VP. Kthx 😘
We’ll see in November.

They didn't storm the Capitol in 2000.

They won't do it in November.

Your side are the treasonous, insurrectionist fuck ups; that's cemented in history now. It's not my problem if you don't want to own it. 🤷‍♂️
Violent protests doesn’t have to be limited to the Capital. Dems are experts at *non violent protest* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Violent protests doesn’t have to be limited to the Capital. Dems are experts at *non violent protest* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right wing protestors let into the capital building and given tours by the authorities: violent insurrection.

Left wing protestors firebombing and burning down entire neighbourhoods and cities: mostly peaceful protests.

Leftist delusion has no limit. 😄

Hmmm, let's see here, I also prefer Rory's second scenario, because it accelerates the downward spiral of the Deplorables.

The sooner their movement can be buried by democracy and justice, the better.

Thanks, Rory, for once again cutting right to point and getting Lit's Deplorables to respond like Pavlov's dogs with their deeply programmed talking points.

Always entertaining to see you ring their bell and watch them salivate.

Right wing protestors let into the capital building and given tours by the authorities: violent insurrection.

Left wing protestors firebombing and burning down entire neighbourhoods and cities: mostly peaceful protests.

Fact check:

Right wing protesters forced their way through barricades, assaulted cops, smashed windows and doors to get into the Capitol, stole stuff, and smeared shit on the walls.

Nobody firebombed or burned entire neighborhoods.

Your delusional paranoia got the better of you today. Did you forget your meds? What about your tinfoil cap? You know how you get when you forget your tinfoil cap.

Well let's hope that this time around they come up with something better than the ghost of Hugo Chavez or shuffling around boxes or an army of mules.

Back