MAGAT Representatives Are Insulted at the News of Trump's Trial.

Bray123

Literotica Guru
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rep...trump-congressional-record/story?id=110478245

Snowflake MAGAT lawmakers melt down and refuse to hear insults of their cult leader. Even being told that he's in court is 'insulting' and they don't want to hear about it.

Rep. McGovern: "It's okay to say the jury is rigged, but not that Trump should be held accountable."

Rep. Houchin: "Mr. Speaker, I demand that his words be taken down."

Rep. McGovern: "It's okay to say the court is corrupt, but not Trump corrupting the rule of law."

Republican Rep. Jerry Carl was presiding over debate and ultimately read a ruling that struck McGovern's comments from the record. Carl called the remarks "offensive words" that "accused the presumed nominee of the office of the president in engaging in illegal activities."

Trump is a fucking treasonous criminal who should be tried and executed. I am all in favor of the English common law punishment for this Russian con man:

The convicted traitor was fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn behind a horse to the place of execution, where he was then hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered.

Trump is a fucking treasonous criminal who should be tried and executed. I am all in favor of the English common law punishment for this Russian con man:

The convicted traitor was fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn behind a horse to the place of execution, where he was then hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded, and quartered.

Prison would be a worse fate for that pampered orange princess.

đź‘Ť

Back