25,000 Posts and Free PMs!!!

glynndah

good little witch.
In honor of my 25,000th post, I will be delivering free PMs directly to you!!!

Just ask for one and it'll soon be winging its way to you, just like magic.

Items offered in these PMs may include {but not be limited to} fortune cookie fortunes, interesting little tidbits and pictures from the good little witch's very own cell phone.

And if that wasn't enough, Garnate {bitch.} has graciously agreed to make an occasional appearance {with boobage?} to be sure you all think I'm popular.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

You are always popular with me and yes please, I would like a free pm!

congratulations!

aw, i was kinda hoping for extra pm space but a pm from you would be smilerific, sweet witchy :heart:

In honor of my 25,000th post, I will be delivering free PMs directly to you!!!

Just ask for one and it'll soon be winging its way to you, just like magic.

Items offered in these PMs may include {but not be limited to} fortune cookie fortunes, interesting little tidbits and pictures from the good little witch's very own cell phone.

And if that wasn't enough, Garnate {bitch.} has graciously agreed to make an occasional appearance {with boobage?} to be sure you all think I'm popular.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Always good to hear from you!:cool:

When I was looking for a halloween costume each time I saw the good witch one, I would say I could dress up like Glynndah which just confused the youngest minion.

i'd love a pm, please. :)

the dirtier, the better.

congrats in the 25,000. :)

Please add me into your list too!

P.S. I loved reading your stories (courtesy Bard's thread). Thanks for sharing. :)

When I was looking for a halloween costume each time I saw the good witch one, I would say I could dress up like Glynndah which just confused the youngest minion.

Your youngest minion knows about me?!? :eek:

Back