Free PMs!

It depends which of those last two words the "not quite" modifies.

Oh. I thought you wanted something personal. I didn't know about the "naked" part. It should probably be okay, though.

I don't know you, but I do know that no one will reply to my post in the personals section and I'm bored! So I'd love a free PM! I just like seeing the pop up that I have a PM! lol

I don't know you, but I do know that no one will reply to my post in the personals section and I'm bored! So I'd love a free PM! I just like seeing the pop up that I have a PM! lol

I know exactly how you feel! Well, not the part about the personals section, but all the rest.

A little bump...

Would anyone else like a random PM this morning?

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Would anyone else like a random PM this morning?

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

Oh, Oh , a PM from the "Good Little Witch", how can I turn that down, send away.

and, Oh Yeah, Hi glynndah.

I finally started my period so the PMS has mostly subsided. Thanks for the e-cookies.

Thanks. The second berry pic was much more inline with my kinky taste than the first retina scorching one.

Thanks. The second berry pic was much more inline with my kinky taste than the first retina scorching one.

I'm so sorry to startle you. I think I have it figured out now. Please check your in box.

Back