Free PMs!

Hit me up I've not had one in weeks. No kinky stuff.

Thanks.

My first thought rather selfish was that I might much prefer
a PM from a witch far more wicked than her
a red eyed hellion devil doll whore
who knows just what a broomstick is for
with candles and curses and flaming brandy wine
but a PM from one such as this who I'm certain misrepresents
would clearly be far more divine.

The mere chance alone is worth a post.

I haven`t been around for a million years, but I fondly remember the good little witch so would love a PM if you have the time and the inclination.

My first thought rather selfish was that I might much prefer
a PM from a witch far more wicked than her
a red eyed hellion devil doll whore
who knows just what a broomstick is for
with candles and curses and flaming brandy wine
but a PM from one such as this who I'm certain misrepresents
would clearly be far more divine.

The mere chance alone is worth a post.

A bit of doggerel such as this definitely deserves a PM.

HHmm

Since Laurel has graciously doubled my current Lit cash salary, I would like to pay it forward. I'll be giving free PMs today. If you'd like one, please stop by.

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

What kind of PMs do you like hon ??????

You know, we have a bit of history going back to all those bottle top codes I was sending you over several months, so I feel like a semi-resemblance of an almost trusted close friend.

So send me a PM of something personal going on in your life that no one else here knows - good or bad. Anything from a prayer request to a champagne-popping celebration. It will be our secret, and it will mean much to me to know you entrusted me with it.

'Cause that's how I roll. :)

pm me, please? :)

and make mine dirty. i never get those anymore

You know, we have a bit of history going back to all those bottle top codes I was sending you over several months, so I feel like a semi-resemblance of an almost trusted close friend.

So send me a PM of something personal going on in your life that no one else here knows - good or bad. Anything from a prayer request to a champagne-popping celebration. It will be our secret, and it will mean much to me to know you entrusted me with it.

'Cause that's how I roll. :)
You'd better not tell!

Back