🙈😆Hilarious and Embarrassing Sex Stories. Share Them!!

This happened to me one night last summer. I met this guy at a club. He was pretty good looking, made me laugh a lot and he was fun to talk to. After about an hour or so had passed, we went out to his car to make out.

We only had been kissing for maybe like 5 minutes when all of a sudden, I had a sneezing fit. And I'm not talking about little sneezes, they were big sneezes. And I couldn't stop sneezing. When I thought I was done sneezing and we started to kiss again, I would have another sneezing fit.

Yeah, it was funny at the time and we both were laughing about it, but for me it was also embarrassing. I think maybe it was his cologne that made me sneeze like that. Anyway, so much for making out. We ended up going back into the club and I was fine after that. I never did see him again after that night though. :)

This happened to me one night last summer. I met this guy at a club. He was pretty good looking, made me laugh a lot and he was fun to talk to. After about an hour or so had passed, we went out to his car to make out.

We only had been kissing for maybe like 5 minutes when all of a sudden, I had a sneezing fit. And I'm not talking about little sneezes, they were big sneezes. And I couldn't stop sneezing. When I thought I was done sneezing and we started to kiss again, I would have another sneezing fit.

Yeah, it was funny at the time and we both were laughing about it, but for me it was also embarrassing. I think maybe it was his cologne that made me sneeze like that. Anyway, so much for making out. We ended up going back into the club and I was fine after that. I never did see him again after that night though. :)

That's a man that probably didn't know what he was about to experience...

Back