A Massage for the Body and the Mind

wittykitty99

Experienced
While so many of us on here crave intimacy, it is far from just the physical stimulation. I need you to tease my mind, bring me into your world, share a song that immediately makes you smile. Sexy is knowing that the coyness of your quips comes along with desire in your eyes and voice.

Early 40’s female in southeast US. Driven, professional, and fiercely independent (to a fault at times). In a sexless marriage for well over 8 years, and the stagnation just fuels my desire for more. Sensual while quirky, I value someone who understands I lead a busy life with many other obligations. I am here for a much needed escape, and I cannot fix your problems or be your sole support system. I love being cared for, enjoy affection so much, and I know my own self-worth.

I love originality, confidence, humor, a good smile, and a bit of cheekiness. I’m told my voice and accent are charming, and I may have dabbled in some voice acting for erotic stories in the past. It is something I am definitely interested in trying again, if there is any interest.

Cards are on the table, so play your hand. :)

Hello Kitty! You do come across as charming! Is there anywhere I can hear those erotic stories you've recorded? Your mention of your accent got my attention. 😉

It is quite rare and beautiful to meet those who value the old world charm of connection, human sharing and the warmth that comes from conversations and engagement. True sensuality as you say, is in genuine affection & emotions. It is that magic potion that truly makes any person desirable/sexy/sensual. I have sent you a DM.

While so many of us on here crave intimacy, it is far from just the physical stimulation. I need you to tease my mind, bring me into your world, share a song that immediately makes you smile. Sexy is knowing that the coyness of your quips comes along with desire in your eyes and voice.

Early 40’s female in southeast US. Driven, professional, and fiercely independent (to a fault at times). In a sexless marriage for well over 8 years, and the stagnation just fuels my desire for more. Sensual while quirky, I value someone who understands I lead a busy life with many other obligations. I am here for a much needed escape, and I cannot fix your problems or be your sole support system. I love being cared for, enjoy affection so much, and I know my own self-worth.

I love originality, confidence, humor, a good smile, and a bit of cheekiness. I’m told my voice and accent are charming, and I may have dabbled in some voice acting for erotic stories in the past. It is something I am definitely interested in trying again, if there is any interest.

Lovely ad. You clearly and thoughtfully put yourself out there, what you're seeking snd wanting, and I dig that quite a bit. Since I suck at poker, I will say I give a pretty damn good massage. Lavender oil works well but so does coconut oil. ;)

Love hands like that...the brain is the largest erotic organ...the erotic taste builds slowly...words can become like fine lingerie...tempting...enticing...

I am game to share my own creations. It’s been so long since I’ve done so, but it may be time to break out of that shell again.
I would love to hear you talk about how you body responds to you beginning to anticipate sex

I just briefly wanted to say how impressed I am at the actual thought put into the majority of messages sent my way. I’ve been pleasantly surprised.

I also completely failed to mention that I welcome any ladies into my DM, too. ☺️

Howdy, dariin. I stumbled across your thread. And I completely agree. Intimacy is more than physical. Sadly, I am lacking in both anymore, which I probably why I came back to Lit. I do hope you find what you seek here. I'm certain many have already flooded your dm's. Stick around, laugh with us, flirt with some, make friends. @-----

I hear you. We live busy lives that make our wants sometimes feel like needs. My wife likes it when I engage with other women so happy to chat occasionally and see how I can make you feel good about yourself and alive again. If you like to explore something different, she is always open to join as well

Why thank you! I just might have to record some new ones to share here. It has been a minute, and I miss doing it.
Oh, please do! 😉 It's so nice to see a lady so engaged and thoughtful on her thread and with no negativity either. I would be very happy to converse with you anytime! I'll send a DM to introduce myself.

Back