👀 What are you watching on ______ (Netflix/HBO Max/Hulu/etc.) 📺💻

These days I’m just working on Ghosts (US version), I might check out the UK version after that. And the new Frasier episodes. When I get a chance I’m watching Clone Wars on D+, and am planning to watch Chance on Hulu when I get s chance.

Newest season of Sex Education on Netflix and Our Flag Means Death on Crave, now that I've finished Shoresy and Reservation Dogs. Looking forward to the final season of Letterkenny 😁

Brawn: The Impossible Formula 1 Story

Keanu Reeves works through the 2009 Cinderella story of Brawn GP. The team that ride from the she's of Honda and took the Driver's and Constructor's Championships after entering the first race without a single sponsor, and not even having an engine supplier until 6 weeks before the first race.

That was a crazy season to follow up the 2008 battle which saw Felipe Massa lose the championship to Lewis Hamilton in the last corner, after Massa had won the race.

Beckham-Netflix

Not being a soccer fan (well only every 4 yrs) I knew the name but didn’t know the anything about him. Very interesting guy and well worth a watch even if you’re only familiar with his wife.

“Obliterated” on Netflix
If you like blood, boobs and cocks
Yup… the dicks are shown

Back