🏅The 2021 Ampic Tittie Awards!🏅

Moochienanu

Kintsugi
Yep! It’s the time for arbitrary silliness again, everyone!

Another year has passed, so we can once again celebrate each other and the amazing things that can happen when bare (or nearly bare) bits get exposed!

So everyone pull up your favorite pics, gifs, peeps, and vids and get ready to nominate them into a category!

Oh! And don’t forget to whip out those Titties and Tushies!*

It’s the 2021 Ampic Tittie Awards!

*The posting of titties and bums throughout this thread will be tallied and whomever ends with the most of each shown wins the last two Titties!

Attachments

• 35D08402-BE23-4A11-9FC0-43467BF15703.jpg
    35D08402-BE23-4A11-9FC0-43467BF15703.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 9458E4FE-271C-4062-A5EE-9C4195388866.jpg
    9458E4FE-271C-4062-A5EE-9C4195388866.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 24
To nominate for a category (any and/or all), please either post a link of the post/picture/ampic-er’s profile in this thread, or send me it in a PM. I will update the nominations list as I receive them, so come back often to see edits (and tits!!!). If I have a question about what you mean to nominate, I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Posters
Pictures
Threads
Commenters
Competitive Awards:
  • Most Tittie pics in this award show thread - Justa
  • Most Tushie pics in this award show thread - Missswannie

Last edited:

Another year has passed, so we can once again celebrate each other and the amazing things that can happen when bare (or nearly bare) bits get exposed!

So everyone pull up your favorite pics, gifs, peeps, and vids and get ready to nominate them into a category!

Those nipple rings are awesome! Love the pics!

It’s the 2021 Ampic Tittie Awards!

*The posting of titties and bums throughout this thread will be tallied and whomever ends with the most of each shown wins the last two Titties!

Looks like we have an early front runner

Yes. Thank you Moochie.

I am so going for that Titty Tally again this year. Tan better get that tallying hand ready. I am also appointing myself the official bouncer again this year.

bounce, bounce, bounce.

Of course, there are still many positions to be considered. Remember y'all, no fondling, licking, harassing, or spanking the MC, performers, or award recipients unless they ask nicely, or as a direct order if that is your thing. Like any strip or fetish event, it may be an efficient way to get to know the bouncer, however there are better ways. Besides, your phone does not want to be spanked and your keyboard does not like collecting drool from screen licking. Also, your standoffish office IT geek probably does not like repairing equipment because of body fluid damage, maybe it is just me, but I don't think so.

looking forward to some laughs, and hopefully some stiff..... competition on those tallies.

Now time to get to the hard work of ogling naked litsters in order to prepare my nominations.

Ooooh! I see the winner of last year’s tittie tally award is already getting competitive ;)

I’ve been searching through threads and am going to make some nominations soon! Anyone else doing the same?

Oh! And boobs!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 76FF8358-B700-4619-AABB-B3D1F98B1D53.jpg
    76FF8358-B700-4619-AABB-B3D1F98B1D53.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 37
Ooooh! I see the winner of last year’s tittie tally award is already getting competitive ;)

I’ve been searching through threads and am going to make some nominations soon! Anyone else doing the same?

Oh! And boobs!

attachment.php

indeed. Though I seem to recall Blade and Dusty being rather prolific last year on the titty front, and I haven't seen them around much lately. Do you remember who won the tushy tally?

So far I have learned I have done a crappy job of meeting new people. I am all, oh, she made me laugh, find she joined in 2019. Oh he was cute, he joined in 2018. I need to get out more.

I missed the whole thing last year. Subscribed.

That is a shame. We had fun. Though it is mostly just silliness, and nudity. I am partial to the silliness, and the men's titty and tushy shots. Not that the ladies don't bring it, probably more than the men, I just tend to lean to ogling dudes.

And of course, closing with an image for the tally.

Bouncing Boobs left to the imagination. (I'm still warming up)

New to this compeTITion, but I am enjoying it already. How do I vote Moochie?

welcome to the pre Titties Titties award show.

You nominate people for the listed categories either by posting here, or by pming Moochie. some, all, it is all very informal. I like to post them here in spurts but however you like. There isn't actually voting, just nominating.

and titties for the tally

Going down the list one jumped out immediately!

Most likely to post a bathroom picture Justa!

Going down the list one jumped out immediately!

Most likely to post a bathroom picture Justa!

Well, damn, just saunter in and steal my one nomination I had narrowed down so far.

oh wait. It is an honor being nominated (coupled with the Vaseline smile and parade wave)

I am also most likely to post a picture in front of bunk beds and toys.

and another for the titty tally

Well, damn, just saunter in and steal my one nomination I had narrowed down so far.

oh wait. It is an honor being nominated (coupled with the Vaseline smile and parade wave)

I am also most likely to post a picture in front of bunk beds and toys.

and another for the titty tally
Is that a category?:D

The 2021 Ampic Tittie Awards!

GREAT I HOME THIS YEAR!!

old borg fred

Ok Moochie. My first three nominations:

Most poetic. Well that is you. I am sure you have that profile link.

Most likely to post a bathroom picture. Yeah, it is me, especially if you count the shower room which is inside the bathroom.

Best gif. Well it will be Micio Lambire from her thread. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1339720&page=153

I like the time lapse giffing she does. I am partial to the ones with the varied animated facial expressions and changing wardrobes. I will narrow it down tomorrow when I can Lit from somewhere other than my bathroom.

I am going to be watching this thread from the back of the room.

Because I’m all about the entertainment.

welcome to the pre Titties Titties award show.

You nominate people for the listed categories either by posting here, or by pming Moochie. some, all, it is all very informal. I like to post them here in spurts but however you like. There isn't actually voting, just nominating.

and titties for the tally

Well I’m certainly hypnotized. 😈

Oh! And boobs!

attachment.php

Lovely shot beautifully done...always luscious, Moochie.:kiss::rose:

The Tittie Tally and Bonus Bum Count have started for the 2021 Titties.

Remember, I have to see the pic to count it., NyctoPhile, this is a empty link.

It’s no titty gif, but I’ll rep a booty.
(Also, happy 100th post to me 😎 )

https://ibb.co/7XyxqM8

If you think I've made a mistake, send me a PM. My calculator is a TI, and its like 30 years old, so it COULD happen.

If you'd like to try and bribe me with a tittie pic, post it here (I like to share).

Speaking of sharing, my fat hairy manboobs

https://i.imgur.com/gdSsTiH.jpg?

Back