๐Ÿ† The 2020 AmPic Tittie Awards ๐Ÿ†

I'm kind of missing the fun we were having in this thread.
I think we should open up to a Category list discussion for a special edition later this year.
and titties of course.

I know, right. This was so fun. And now I am curious what categories you had in mind.

They're amazing!
Thank you.

Haha, if someone randomly finds this thread now, it'd be a non stop wank fest! ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha. I do like the blasts from the past though. Ok, I guess it hasn't even been 2 months, but it has been the longest, oddest, 2 months that I have experienced in my lifetime so it feels longer.

I know, right. This was so fun. And now I am curious what categories you had in mind.

Thank you.

Haha. I do like the blasts from the past though. Ok, I guess it hasn't even been 2 months, but it has been the longest, oddest, 2 months that I have experienced in my lifetime so it feels longer.

That was a response to an oldest pair of undies that probably should have been relegated to the car polishing box comment. But, given the circumstances people have found themselves in, or restrained the picture taking habits to secret around the house locations, a new set of categories is probably deserving.
What could we have?

Oldest undies not ever supposed to be seen on a body? Make them sexy.

Zoom/telecon blooper category. Dressed on top, undressed on bottom.

The new new no-bra acceptable chores and work category.

The comfortable at home new definition category.

The innovative new home play time location category. (The new new how many times do you have to go looking for something in the garden shed/attic/basement/longest shower ever)

The I didn't groom/shave/trim/sculpt over the lockdown and take a look at this impressive one category.

The new built for comfort category. The Home Bodies lovers.

The best excuse you made to the kids to get some adult time category. The new quickest quickie record sub-category. The best cobweb on the toy box sub - category

The best holiday/cruise/escape pic that you are not going to re-create any time soon category.

The first day school went back celebratory nudie category. The day hubby went back to the office celebratory self care festival category.

Fire up people, find some fun ones. And more fun conventional ones of course.

And titties, arse, fur and all the lovely bits we like.

That was a response to an oldest pair of undies that probably should have been relegated to the car polishing box comment. But, given the circumstances people have found themselves in, or restrained the picture taking habits to secret around the house locations, a new set of categories is probably deserving.
What could we have?

Oldest undies not ever supposed to be seen on a body? Make them sexy.

Zoom/telecon blooper category. Dressed on top, undressed on bottom.

The new new no-bra acceptable chores and work category.

The comfortable at home new definition category.

The innovative new home play time location category. (The new new how many times do you have to go looking for something in the garden shed/attic/basement/longest shower ever)

The I didn't groom/shave/trim/sculpt over the lockdown and take a look at this impressive one category.

The new built for comfort category. The Home Bodies lovers.

The best excuse you made to the kids to get some adult time category. The new quickest quickie record sub-category. The best cobweb on the toy box sub - category

The best holiday/cruise/escape pic that you are not going to re-create any time soon category.

The first day school went back celebratory nudie category. The day hubby went back to the office celebratory self care festival category.

Fire up people, find some fun ones. And more fun conventional ones of course.

And titties, arse, fur and all the lovely bits we like.

Oh, I wanna shot at the oldest underwear. Atlanta. Junkyard's daughter, 1996. Solid sequin thong. Yeah, I know people would be all shouldn't a sequin thong be seen on a body. Those words are only thought by someone who has never tried to wear a solid sequin thong on their body. Sequins in the ass and vajayjay are not comfortable and therefor these should never be seen on a body.

Oh, I wanna shot at the oldest underwear. Atlanta. Junkyard's daughter, 1996. Solid sequin thong. Yeah, I know people would be all shouldn't a sequin thong be seen on a body. Those words are only thought by someone who has never tried to wear a solid sequin thong on their body. Sequins in the ass and vajayjay are not comfortable and therefor these should never be seen on a body.

There is such a thing as a comfortable thong? Sequin or not.

Lol. Not really but the sequins are rough. Especially if you dare to sit. I still rather wear them than stripper heels though.

Stripper shoes that's the ones with a platform and 6+ inches? No, thank you. LOL
My max for fuck me shoes is 4" and even that is barely walkable (Especially on tile floors. That was fun!)

There is such a thing as a comfortable thong? Sequin or not.
Thongs are comfortable, you just have to find the brands that have made them for this end of the world. There are certainly some that are made for people that are a few inches less in the crotch north to south which are not going to make the grade. Sequins on thongs...dangerous territory

OK game on then. Let's open it up to Category suggestions for a bit and see what sort of list we can get together.

Has "best/most creative tattoo" been done? :)

Not that I have one, but would love to see the nominees!

oh I like this. I love tattoos and their stories.

Thongs are comfortable, you just have to find the brands that have made them for this end of the world. There are certainly some that are made for people that are a few inches less in the crotch north to south which are not going to make the grade. Sequins on thongs...dangerous territory

OK game on then. Let's open it up to Category suggestions for a bit and see what sort of list we can get together.

yeah, many of my clothing purchases are a bit ill advised. They looked so cute and shiny in the store though.

I suggest "sexiest legs", and/ or "sexiest shoes"

um, do the shoes actually need to be worn on feet?

To nominate for a category (any and/or all), please either post a link to the post/ampic-erโ€™s profile here, or send me it in a PM. I will update the nominations list as I receive them so come back often to see edits (and tits!!!). If I have a question about what you mean to nominate, Iโ€™ll get back to you ASAP.

Categories for the 2020 Titties:

- Most chest pics in this award show thread
- Most bum pics in this award show thread

Both of the above categories are being tracked in thread by TAN. Please look for his nightly tally of titties and tushies.

- Best rant

- Most organized index

- Best rebuttal

To photo thief - TnT69
Boobs - Justa​

- Best fully-clothed pic

horizontal stripes - Justa
too many sexy outfits to choose just one - Firecracker
since removed pretty pic (my best guess as to the picture with description is this one) - DDBustyBrit
assorted band t-shirts (search through this thread for Taliโ€™s pics. Definitely worth the time!) - Talikat
No-Pants November - Moochie
That red number (admittedly, I couldnโ€™t figure out which โ€œred number,โ€ but this is a damn fine fully-clothed pic, so fuck that!) - Kimleigh
jeans - PhotoKink
Evening gown - MissSwannie​

- Best clothing malfunction

t-shirt craft - Moochie
corsets and buttons - Justa
Pants - MissSwannie​

- Worst photoshopped picture

Tatas the dog - Justa
every picture - Cuppers​

- Best use of a gif

Boob gifs - Cyclista
Cock pops - Dantro/IceHard
Picture this - Micio_Lambire
Towel drop - Wallflower6 (BlueEyesRenee)
Entire first post of WTSโ€™s thread - WillingToShare​

- Most convincing fake profile (until it wasnโ€™t)

Cinder_Rose
Cuppers - They do seem to fool some still, which baffles everyone​

- Least convincing fake profile (when we knew immediately it wasnโ€™t)

Deanna and her thigh gap challenge
Miss 31b in Post your breast size
Cuppers
YummyKitten

- Most poetic

Moochie (this page I posted is for Kiss of an Angel which is several posts long starting on post 1807)
JustAnotherFlower (I just went with the last page of her thread since itโ€™s all so good)
Y=mx+b (seriously, just read any of this thread. I couldnโ€™t choose just one post or page to start on)​

- Most surprising picture

Thong Thursday - Male posts
โ€Powerโ€ Paired picture - WTS and Moochie
Feet in the air - Shi_One81
Geeky is Sexy - Draconus
Valentineโ€™s day (Iโ€™m pretty sure this is the one meant?) - Kimleigh​

- Best thread interruption

- Most likely to take a picture somewhere exotic

- Most artistic photos

InTheFade
Icy1
- also here and here
JustAnotherFlower
Shi_One81
PhotoKink
Numi
- also here
Angelica
- also here
JordanP76
Lit Noir (Tolyk & DDBustyBrit)
PearlyDewDrops
- also here
LizziER - All posts/photos appear to have been removed.
MissSwannie
-also HERE
Venessa
Murmurmara

- Photo with the best โ€œselfie-but-notโ€ feel

- Best use of colour in a photo

The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition Icy, Mustang Sally, Talicat and Murmurmara and Pearlydewdrops for variations on a theme suggested by Allia
Rope - Wolfgrrl
Rainbow boxers - Moochie​

- Best black and white photo

- Best use of light in a photo

Umbrella picture - PhotoKink
Blinds - WillingToShare
JustAnotherFlower
Tolyk
Blinds (there are many. I really like this one) - Icy1​

- Best use of shadow in a photo

- Ampicโ€™s greatest tease

- Oddest item in a photo

Flogger - Shi_One81
Flogger - JustAnotherFlower
- While I believe this to be the post in question, the photo is no longer attached.
Staple gun - Y=mx+b
Large Hamburger pillow - Micio_Lambire
Glowstick - MissSwannie
Hay hook - Y=mx+b
Corn cob - Y=mx+b
Thumbtacks - Y=mx+b
Chainsaw chain - Y=mx+b
Godzilla & Chewbacca - Justa
Fish tank sounds in a video - Justa​

- Most erotic photo

Wartenberg Wheel - PhotoKink
Rope Marks - PhotoKink
Any - Moochie
Any - Kimleigh
Any - JustAnotherFlower
Glass - PhotoKink
Whisky - Angelica
Thread, Bum in shower - JordanP76
LizziER - All posts/photos appear to have been removed.
Any - Missswannie
Any - Vanessa​

- Ampic-er most likely to cause a traffic accident

- Most talented genitalia

Justaโ€™s Breasts
Angelicaโ€™s nipple
SweetnSugarEโ€™s nipples - I will add a link to this photo as soon as the person who nominated it PM's me with a link to the post.
The cock-pop boys

*All awards are subject to change at anytime and are completely light-hearted and arbitrary

Also, didnโ€™t I mention there would be tits? ;)

attachment.php

WOW.......subscribed. Newbie Gold ......Another thread that to actually explore is going to take some real time investment. Kudos to U for the time and energy it takes to create a single post of this magnitude. All that hyperlink information doesnโ€™t just happen. Thatโ€™s attention to detail. Itโ€™s like a piece of code artwork on the bโ€backside , with color and kool verbiage and portals on the front side that travel all over the literotica site like small history lessons of the action that happens within its little white boxes. Dare I type out , picture perfect. :rose:

I didnโ€™t see a Canadian category tho , Iโ€™d nominate

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1524646

I hope that is ok ? As I read your instructions you said to post here or a PM. Maybe its just me , but Iโ€™ve interacted with lots of interesting and fun Canadian lit posters that are very engaging in the threads.

:devil:

Last edited:
WOW.......subscribed. Newbie Gold ......Another thread that to actually explore is going to take some real time investment. Kudos to U for the time and energy it takes to create a single post of this magnitude. All that hyperlink information doesnโ€™t just happen. Thatโ€™s attention to detail. Itโ€™s like a piece of code artwork on the bโ€backside , with color and kool verbiage and portals on the front side that travel all over the literotica site like small history lessons of the action that happens within its little white boxes. Dare I type out , picture perfect. :rose:

I hope that is ok ? As I read your institutions you said to post here or a PM. Maybe its just me , but Iโ€™ve interacted with lots of interesting and fun Canadian lit posters that are very engaging in the threads.

Just an FYI for anyone who doesn't want to read through from the beginning...the final countdown to the actual 2020 Tittie Awards show starts on page 33 of the thread. :rose:

The best rant category :rose::rose::rose:

Thatโ€™s a wonderful , insightful, humorous and well written section to read , fellow newbies.

Oh it made me smile to see this thread again. It was fun

I hope that is ok ? As I read your instructions you said to post here or a PM. Maybe its just me , but Iโ€™ve interacted with lots of interesting and fun Canadian lit posters that are very engaging in the threads.

I think you are stuck waiting for the 2021 Titties

Just an FYI for anyone who doesn't want to read through from the beginning...the final countdown to the actual 2020 Tittie Awards show starts on page 33 of the thread. :rose:

You are so nice. I say make newbies read it all, we did lol.

The best rant category :rose::rose::rose:

Thatโ€™s a wonderful , insightful, humorous and well written section to read , fellow newbies.

Some of us do go off on tangents wonderfully.

Holy fuck, that was a lot of work! Wow. I'm super impressed, and I laughed out loud at work with the Justa writing on her tits.

Well, since I did it at work, you might as well laugh at it at work.

Thank you so much. I really don't know what to say. I am truely flattered and a great honor for Master.
Xxxx

Really???

You did notice that it's for the most convincing *FAKE PROFILE*? :rolleyes:
You're not as famous as Cuppers, but you were definitely outed as a fake. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why am I not surprised that you are proud of this?
Actually my name is Fiona. I am an art and design student with (high functioning) autism. I lead a boring existance and don't really have a lot of friends and certainly no men.
I guess my sexual fantasies run wild in my mind. I have been fascinated by submission and having a master and serving though I know such Life will never happen.
I live in England. I have a room in assisted accomodation. Some things I can do and some things I struggle with. Socially awkward and can't organise or run my life although I am improving. I can do art. Design and think.

Back