🏆 The 2020 AmPic Tittie Awards 🏆

Moochienanu

Kintsugi
Upon closer examination of the playground’s “Littie” awards, I couldn’t help but feel like the AmPic threads are in need of some spin-off fun. I sent out a few feelers, and it was mutually decided that it was time to get off our naked bums and have our own arbitrary, good-natured mischief.

SO...

Let’s celebrate each other and the amazing things that can happen when bare (or nearly bare) bits get exposed!

Pull up your favorite pics, gifs, peeps, and vids and get ready to smush them into a category!

Oh! And don’t forget to unhook those bras!*

It’s the first ever Ampic Tittie Awards!

The posting of titties/chests throughout this thread will be tallied and whomever ends with the most shown wins the last Tittie!

To nominate for a category (any and/or all), please either post a link to the post/ampic-er’s profile here, or send me it in a PM. I will update the nominations list as I receive them so come back often to see edits (and tits!!!). If I have a question about what you mean to nominate, I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Categories for the 2020 Titties:

- Most chest pics in this award show thread
- Most bum pics in this award show thread

Both of the above categories are being tracked in thread by TAN. Please look for his nightly tally of titties and tushies.

- Best rant

- Most organized index

- Best rebuttal

To photo thief - TnT69
Boobs - Justa​

- Best fully-clothed pic

horizontal stripes - Justa
too many sexy outfits to choose just one - Firecracker
since removed pretty pic (my best guess as to the picture with description is this one) - DDBustyBrit
assorted band t-shirts (search through this thread for Tali’s pics. Definitely worth the time!) - Talikat
No-Pants November - Moochie
That red number (admittedly, I couldn’t figure out which “red number,” but this is a damn fine fully-clothed pic, so fuck that!) - Kimleigh
jeans - PhotoKink
Evening gown - MissSwannie​

- Best clothing malfunction

t-shirt craft - Moochie
corsets and buttons - Justa
Pants - MissSwannie​

- Worst photoshopped picture

Tatas the dog - Justa
every picture - Cuppers​

- Best use of a gif

Boob gifs - Cyclista
Cock pops - Dantro/IceHard
Picture this - Micio_Lambire
Towel drop - Wallflower6 (BlueEyesRenee)
Entire first post of WTS’s thread - WillingToShare​

- Most convincing fake profile (until it wasn’t)

Cinder_Rose
Cuppers - They do seem to fool some still, which baffles everyone​

- Least convincing fake profile (when we knew immediately it wasn’t)

Deanna and her thigh gap challenge
Miss 31b in Post your breast size
Cuppers
YummyKitten

- Most poetic

Moochie (this page I posted is for Kiss of an Angel which is several posts long starting on post 1807)
JustAnotherFlower (I just went with the last page of her thread since it’s all so good)
Y=mx+b (seriously, just read any of this thread. I couldn’t choose just one post or page to start on)​

- Most surprising picture

Thong Thursday - Male posts
”Power” Paired picture - WTS and Moochie
Feet in the air - Shi_One81
Geeky is Sexy - Draconus
Valentine’s day (I’m pretty sure this is the one meant?) - Kimleigh​

- Best thread interruption

- Most likely to take a picture somewhere exotic

- Most artistic photos

InTheFade
Icy1
- also here and here
JustAnotherFlower
Shi_One81
PhotoKink
Numi
- also here
Angelica
- also here
JordanP76
Lit Noir (Tolyk & DDBustyBrit)
PearlyDewDrops
- also here
LizziER - All posts/photos appear to have been removed.
MissSwannie
-also HERE
Venessa
Murmurmara

- Photo with the best “selfie-but-not” feel

- Best use of colour in a photo

The Living Works of Art Challenge II - Female Body Edition Icy, Mustang Sally, Talicat and Murmurmara and Pearlydewdrops for variations on a theme suggested by Allia
Rope - Wolfgrrl
Rainbow boxers - Moochie​

- Best black and white photo

- Best use of light in a photo

Umbrella picture - PhotoKink
Blinds - WillingToShare
JustAnotherFlower
Tolyk
Blinds (there are many. I really like this one) - Icy1​

- Best use of shadow in a photo

- Ampic’s greatest tease

- Oddest item in a photo

Flogger - Shi_One81
Flogger - JustAnotherFlower
- While I believe this to be the post in question, the photo is no longer attached.
Staple gun - Y=mx+b
Large Hamburger pillow - Micio_Lambire
Glowstick - MissSwannie
Hay hook - Y=mx+b
Corn cob - Y=mx+b
Thumbtacks - Y=mx+b
Chainsaw chain - Y=mx+b
Godzilla & Chewbacca - Justa
Fish tank sounds in a video - Justa​

- Most erotic photo

Wartenberg Wheel - PhotoKink
Rope Marks - PhotoKink
Any - Moochie
Any - Kimleigh
Any - JustAnotherFlower
Glass - PhotoKink
Whisky - Angelica
Thread, Bum in shower - JordanP76
LizziER - All posts/photos appear to have been removed.
Any - Missswannie
Any - Vanessa​

- Ampic-er most likely to cause a traffic accident

- Most talented genitalia

Justa’s Breasts
Angelica’s nipple
SweetnSugarE’s nipples - I will add a link to this photo as soon as the person who nominated it PM's me with a link to the post.
The cock-pop boys

*All awards are subject to change at anytime and are completely light-hearted and arbitrary

Also, didn’t I mention there would be tits? ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9D9EB6A6-2C0C-4998-86F2-E3E7E2537B26.jpg
    9D9EB6A6-2C0C-4998-86F2-E3E7E2537B26.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Oh yippie this will be fun. And nude hopefully. But oh so many choices. Such a difficult process. I will have to do so much research. Ok, that will be fun. How long do we have for nominations and do you want the list all together or can I post as i decide?

Definitely looking forward to doing the necessary research. :devil:
I think I might have to clear my calendar.

Oh yippie this will be fun. And nude hopefully. But oh so many choices. Such a difficult process. I will have to do so much research. Ok, that will be fun. How long do we have for nominations and do you want the list all together or can I post as i decide?

I think you should just pass along the nominations as you cum across them. Don’t be scared to go in deep. :D

I will cut off nominations once we have a fair amount. It’s all up to me tra la la la la! *skips off to play with her tits*

I think you should just pass along the nominations as you cum across them. Don’t be scared to go in deep. :D

I will cut off nominations once we have a fair amount. It’s all up to me tra la la la la! *skips off to play with her tits*

excellent, I have complete trust in your decisions.

ok, best fake profile and activity..my nomination goes to Cinder Rose and trinket box of junk. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1511456

Yes, I still think the story line was crap (even if Cthulhu and I had to agree to disagree on it's eroticism) but cinder was able to keep it up for months, only used the same chick, always cropped out watermarks, always flipped and/or recolored to defeat reverse image search, but only went as far as needed for that.

- Most likely to take a picture somewhere exotic. I have to go with Allia. She always takes pictures in these completely foreign to me outdoor areas with art and culture and shit.

Most organized index. obviously Fred and breast size https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1492282

I don't even think that I need to explain why there

excellent, I have complete trust in your decisions.

ok, best fake profile and activity..my nomination goes to Cinder Rose and trinket box of junk. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1511456

Yes, I still think the story line was crap (even if Cthulhu and I had to agree to disagree on it's eroticism) but cinder was able to keep it up for months, only used the same chick, always cropped out watermarks, always flipped and/or recolored to defeat reverse image search, but only went as far as needed for that.

- Most likely to take a picture somewhere exotic. I have to go with Allia. She always takes pictures in these completely foreign to me outdoor areas with art and culture and shit.

Most organized index. obviously Fred and breast size https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1492282

I don't even think that I need to explain why there

Great nominees, Justa!

I totally agree on Cinder_Rose, I secretly made that category based on them... :eek:

oh, may I get more of an idea of what is being thought by "best use of a gif" like are we thinking use to illustrate a point or story, or is "the meaning of use" more open to interpretation?

best rant. I am going with the video and wordpress blog contained rant by Allia with the pmann blood thing as not only was it an unbelievable rant but it was true and also touched on serious cultural points and discrimination that women face in lesser developed countries.

worst photoshopped I nominate myself for the picture that was about a week after I put in a strong effort in a rant to chase Cuppers back to fetish and it didn't work, I then took a stuffed dog similar to Lindsay Pelas's dog, took a stock woman in a bikini, increase the boobs, put the dogs face on the bikini body, named my dog Tatas, then put Tatas in bed with me. I would like to say it is a work of art, but alas no one will be asking me to photoshop Tatas or anything else into pictures with them

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90426845&postcount=582

Great nominees, Justa!

I totally agree on Cinder_Rose, I secretly made that category based on them... :eek:

thank you. I am very much having fun on my research. I am keeping track of my list, so I can send you the full one eventually,

and haha. Sorry if I stole your nom. But i bet you didn't guess my worst photoshop nomination ;)

oh, may I get more of an idea of what is being thought by "best use of a gif" like are we thinking use to illustrate a point or story, or is "the meaning of use" more open to interpretation?

best rant. I am going with the video and wordpress blog contained rant by Allia with the pmann blood thing as not only was it an unbelievable rant but it was true and also touched on serious cultural points and discrimination that women face in lesser developed countries.

worst photoshopped I nominate myself for the picture that was about a week after I put in a strong effort in a rant to chase Cuppers back to fetish and it didn't work, I then took a stuffed dog similar to Lindsay Pelas's dog, took a stock woman in a bikini, increase the boobs, put the dogs face on the bikini body, named my dog Tatas, then put Tatas in bed with me. I would like to say it is a work of art, but alas no one will be asking me to photoshop Tatas or anything else into pictures with them

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=90426845&postcount=582

All of the categories are up for interpretation. I think if you can gif, you’re slick. I had to learn how to gif from MG (now InTheFade). I still have issues with figuring out how to use them sometimes.

See, and I thought someone would nominate Cuppers themself for worst photoshopped, not a rebuttal photoshopped pic! That is hilarious, though. Made me laugh aloud.

2 things... you’ll likely be nominated for almost every category... you may need to post a few rooster shots to make it into that second category

Also, *skips off to play with her tits*... Will this be by an open window by chance?

All of the categories are up for interpretation. I think if you can gif, you’re slick. I had to learn how to gif from MG (now InTheFade). I still have issues with figuring out how to use them sometimes.

See, and I thought someone would nominate Cuppers themself for worst photoshopped, not a rebuttal photoshopped pic! That is hilarious, though. Made me laugh aloud.

haha. i only gif by converting video to a gif, then posting it.

I am sure someone will nominate a Cuppers picture, unless it is only you and I and Angelica

2 things... you’ll likely be nominated for almost every category... you may need to post a few rooster shots to make it into that second category

Also, *skips off to play with her tits*... Will this be by an open window by chance?

yeah, I suspect she will get a couple of mine.

side note, this is tough, as some women have pulled down what I want to revisit. (men too, but more women). This did make me decide something though. One of the reasons that I use imgur is because you can select all, download, and then delete, say if you decide to leave because you are cranky. Then next month when you decide to come back, you could just upload into an album. This also makes me wonder why I haven't just put everything into an album and posted the album as a lazy man's index. here flip through 3000 images without having to deal with words. have fun.

I have an underground following who find my roosters quite attractive.... and also...

I will volunteer to tally the titties, so to speak. It's the least I can do. You know: For Science!

I was going to make a joke about you and volunteering for titties, then I was like wait, tally. Then I saw the fine pink print. oh I see the rules now. every comment need a picture then.

just to make tallying hard, do we count individual titties

https://i.imgur.com/YuDwmnD.jpg

I was going to make a joke about you and volunteering for titties, then I was like wait, tally. Then I saw the fine pink print. oh I see the rules now. every comment need a picture then.

I will volunteer to tally the titties, so to speak. It's the least I can do. You know: For Science!

I feel like the count

That’s one, one titty
Two, two titties
Three, three fabulous titties ....ah ah ah

I am sure someone will nominate a Cuppers picture, unless it is only you and I and Angelica

Could always have Cuppers for the most inflated and out of shape photoshop titties. I jest of course because as far as I can remember they are the only ones I’ve seen.

Now that am getting a little older and my memory isn't what it used to be, I think I'm going to need a refresher course on the titties posted here. Should we do that in this thread or start a new one?

Just warning: this has the potential for some feelings to get caught.

Absolutely.

The only potential confusion is if Tali posts here. Tallying Tali might bee a bit problematic.

It’s the first ever Ampic Tittie Awards!

The posting of titties/chests throughout this thread will be tallied and whomever ends with the most shown wins the last Tittie!

I merely want a physical trophy.

For my shelf.

Is it necessary to earn one or can I get one on eBay?

Back