🍆❤️‍🩹🍆 Dicknations for Sassy! Updates & Get Well Wang 🍆❤️‍🩹🍆

I have been incredibly emotional lately. I find myself hiding more when I am. I've noticed a lot more change in how friends treat me. They hold back from telling me their shit because they don't want to add to my plate. Yet all I want is to feel normal. I saw this same change with the breast cancer too. It just happened sooner. It's like I am the disease. They are afraid they will catch it.
I feel like I am in decline because I can't find relief. I'm worried about what these pains might be.
I will forever worry with every ache and pain I feel. But I hate depending on pain meds. I hate not being able to go out for simple things. Depending on my family for almost everything. I can't just jump in the car, put the top down and drive over the mountains and enjoy the beauty.

I just want a good cry fest. I just want a normal day once in a while.
Normal days will come again princess. You've got lots of friends in here with big shoulders ready for whenever you need or want one. ❤️🫂

Sassy, I understand..both side sadly. I am stepping away for next few weeks maybe a bit longer if things do not work out.

Be Well!

Big Hug Love you

old borg fred

As someone who deals with pain every hour of every day, I truly wish you didn't have to suffer the same. You're an incredibly sweet, caring soul who doesn't deserve one moment of all of this.

Crying is an important release valve though. It is great that you managed to actually make it out - you're a warrior and don't you forget it @SassySheDevil ...

Like I said at the start of your chemotherapy - like @ccs29745 - I'd shave my head too but I'm already bloody bald! 😂

I'm not a fan of clichés but just keep on plodding girl. You have plenty of people rooting for you here and I know your family will do anything for you. Remember - drink plenty of water or the EMT son-in-law will get mad! 😂

Rest well ❤️

I have been incredibly emotional lately. I find myself hiding more when I am. I've noticed a lot more change in how friends treat me. They hold back from telling me their shit because they don't want to add to my plate. Yet all I want is to feel normal. I saw this same change with the breast cancer too. It just happened sooner. It's like I am the disease. They are afraid they will catch it.
I feel like I am in decline because I can't find relief. I'm worried about what these pains might be.
I will forever worry with every ache and pain I feel. But I hate depending on pain meds. I hate not being able to go out for simple things. Depending on my family for almost everything. I can't just jump in the car, put the top down and drive over the mountains and enjoy the beauty.

Cry. Punch something......get it out, Sassy!! It's very healing to cry and knock the shit out of something, lol. Best thing I ever did was get a punching bag.....it helps with the frustration of chronic illness and keeps me out of jail!!

Much love to you, Sassy!! :kiss::heart:🫂🫂🫂

Normal days will come again princess. You've got lots of friends in here with big shoulders ready for whenever you need or want one. ❤️🫂
I sure hope so. 😘
Cry it out, Sassy. Sometimes that's what you need.
🌹 thank you
Sassy, I understand..both side sadly. I am stepping away for next few weeks maybe a bit longer if things do not work out.

Be Well!

Big Hug Love you

old borg fred
Aww I miss you fred. I'm so sorry. Sending you just as much love and hugs. ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

Sassy, let the tears come and have a big cry. You’re definitely allowed that moment. Or moments. Take them all whenever you need them. ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you Rain. 🌹
Trekka got me a big stuffed bear when I was in the hospital that I laid in bed and cried with last night.
I wish there were words for moments like this, but there just aren’t, Sassy.
I wish I could just give you a long, quiet hug. ❤️
No. Sometimes there really isn't. But it means the world to me that you'll still pop in and offer me hugs. I'd gladly take them. ❤️
As someone who deals with pain every hour of every day, I truly wish you didn't have to suffer the same. You're an incredibly sweet, caring soul who doesn't deserve one moment of all of this.

Crying is an important release valve though. It is great that you managed to actually make it out - you're a warrior and don't you forget it @SassySheDevil ...

Like I said at the start of your chemotherapy - like @ccs29745 - I'd shave my head too but I'm already bloody bald! 😂

I'm not a fan of clichés but just keep on plodding girl. You have plenty of people rooting for you here and I know your family will do anything for you. Remember - drink plenty of water or the EMT son-in-law will get mad! 😂

Rest well ❤️
Thank you Wonky. ❤️ I truly appreciate your support. My whole family does and they all look forward to seeing you again in August.
Cry. Punch something......get it out, Sassy!! It's very healing to cry and knock the shit out of something, lol. Best thing I ever did was get a punching bag.....it helps with the frustration of chronic illness and keeps me out of jail!!

Much love to you, Sassy!! :kiss::heart:🫂🫂🫂
I had a punching bag for a while. It was nice. But I'm definitely a wimp. 🤣
But I definitely agree. With what you said. I think there's a lot of anger built up too.
🌹🌹❤️❤️

Last edited:

Normal is always such a hard thing. I hope that cry fest does your soul good and wipes away some of that frustration and stress. I hope those normal days will come again soon and that you will have those moments that you need. <3

You should definitely enjoy a good cry. I’d offer hugs if you want.

Thank you Rain. 🌹
Trekka got me a big stuffed bear when I was in the hospital that I laid in bed and cried with last night.

I had a punching bag for a while. It was nice. But I'm definitely a wimp. 🤣
But I definitely agree. With what you said. I think there's a lot of anger built up too.
🌹🌹❤️❤️
Maybe you need a second large stuffed animal, but one you find creepy. Like Pennywise the clown. He’d make an excellent yet very soft punching bag :D

I’ve been thinking about you. If you randomly feel hugs, company, and visions of cock floating your way that might be me.

Maybe you need a second large stuffed animal, but one you find creepy. Like Pennywise the clown. He’d make an excellent yet very soft punching bag :D

I’ve been thinking about you. If you randomly feel hugs, company, and visions of cock floating your way that might be me.
Well. This amazing woman I know also sent me this super cool stuffed penis to cuddle with too. 😍
Pennywise might give me nightmares 🤣 but also very true. I laugh at the vision of my family walking in while I'm beating pennywise. 😛
Why am I Just now hearing about your cock? 😮😮

I went in today to get a new CT Scan. Of course, hoping everything shows up normal. This new one will help me get set up for radiation.
I met with my Palliative care nurse, and they are still trying to figure out how to manage the pain while I wait for the rescheduled GI appointment.
I love this hospital. Everyone talks and tries to share in the joys. A new Dr walked in to offer up other suggestions. and after introducing herself. She looks at my daughter and says "Wait. You're the one getting married right?" It was cute. Kind of has this small group vibe.

Last edited:
I went in today to get a new CT Scan. Of course, hoping everything shows up normal. This new one will help me get set up for radiation.
I met with my Palliative care nurse, and they are still trying to figure out how to manage the pain while I wait for the rescheduled GI appointment.
I love this hospital. Everyone talks and tries to share in the joys. A new Dr walked in to offer up other suggestions. and after introducing herself. She looks at my daughter and says "Wait. You're the one getting married right?" It was cute. Kind of has this small group vibe.
I hope the CT scan gives you some good news. It is wonderful the hospital is so supportive :heart:

Sounds like you are in great hands Sassy
By my local team of Cancer Docs/nurses/support. Yes. Scheduling stuff. Not as much.
Continued prayers, love, support, and big veiny cocks coming your way Sassy. We got your back! 🧡
Veins are always good. :love:
I hope the CT scan gives you some good news. It is wonderful the hospital is so supportive :heart:
Me too. I just want to get Radiation over with before my daughters wedding. The sooner I start. The sooner I am done.

Back