███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

The irony of someone who admits they're uninformed telling someone else they're uniformed while thinking they said something else entirely.

I'm only uniformed about what Rightguide claimed to have posted, not the investigation. But you just keep flying that flag high, kiddo.

Lol, the amount on monumental fail in this thread is hilarious.

"Oh noes, I don't keep up with current events, don't know squat about what's been going on, and don't want to bother with educating myself so I can talk intelligently on the issues!" Screams the collective.

"Go do a google search." Say the informed.

"You must be a liar since I can't be bothered to do any of that." The collective flames, then pats themselves on the back for their clever commentary.

What I've come to realize is that the Left continues to make excuses and point fingers for their own lack of success in life while the rest of the world goes to work and makes something of themselves. This thread is a perfect example of that.

You offered nothing of any substance. Which is par for the course.

How would YOU explain, in a competely stupid-free way, why my post was in error?

With all the bullshit accusations about Obama and Hilary, why aren't either of them in jail?

You offered nothing of any substance. Which is par for the course.

How would YOU explain, in a competely stupid-free way, why my post was in error?

With all the bullshit accusations about Obama and Hilary, why aren't either of them in jail?

1. I offered free advice. I'll even repeat it - Google is your friend. It's even FREE! Use it or continue to say stupid shit and be ridiculed for it.

2. Seeing as I didn't quote you, I have no idea which post you're referring to. Thus, I cannot comment on your being error prone, whether that be because you're prone or just in error, or any combination thereof. Therefore, I did not.

3. I believe I stated that the most likely reason is that the DOJ is still investigating. That investigation will likely take more time due to the all the partisan chicanery and administrative obfuscation as well as the (possibly) illegal conduct of the the FBI director and underlings.

Whether that investigative conclusion reaches Obama or not I have no idea since I'm not privy to the nitty gritty details of the investigation.

No, you just can't keep up with the conversation and called me names. What was nonsensical about what I said? English your 3rd language?

Lol. Keep on with that line of thinking. It won't help your understanding but it will provide hours of amusement for the rest of us.

Why should I pay anybody? I can watch the news on TV.
The news is telling you that Hillary is guilty of something?

But I just saw an appeal to due process and the presumption of innocence somewhere. Which news channel chooses to ignore those things?

Lol. Keep on with that line of thinking. It won't help your understanding but it will provide hours of amusement for the rest of us.

You still, and never will, amount to anything worth reading. Bye.

3. I believe I stated that the most likely reason is that the DOJ is still investigating. That investigation will likely take more time due to the all the partisan chicanery and administrative obfuscation as well as the (possibly) illegal conduct of the the FBI director and underlings.

What did Comey do that might have been illegal?

He leaked information to his friend who sent it to the media for publication.

Whether or not it was "illegal" is open to debate based on nuance and technicalities, but the fact that he did it is proof of sorts that he was attempting to manipulate the results of an investigation.

Which could be obstruction of justice. Or not.

The potential for indictment on these grounds is still open.

Whether that investigative conclusion reaches Obama or not I have no idea since I'm not privy to the nitty gritty details of the investigation.

I don't think there is a current active investigation going on. There was a DOJ IG report from the summer that looked into the probe (it was the same one that outed the FBI couple and their text messages) and stated that they found some secret emails but nothing on the scope that was claimed or any intentional wrong doing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...od-reason-to-complain/?utm_term=.619b5d697f7f

the actual report

I don't have any problem with Comey being nailed for releasing classified information. That he did it through a friend just pretty much shows he knows he was breaching security. I'm glad the information got out, but that doesn't make him any less culpable. Comey isn't wearing a white hat on any of this--he also released information on the investigation into Clinton (but not of the more substantive investigation ongoing on Trump) right before the election contrary to practice and advice he was given. He was engaging in partisan politics. He was trying to influence the election (and probably did). Let him fry.

no collusion. no collusion!

k.a.c now saying no collusion at the highest levels but if there were others doing shit to get themselves a name/forward themselves then thie big boss din't know shit about it

yeah.... right. and the saudi prince had noooo idea about the 20-something strong team of people involved in the assassination of khashoggi

how many americans are proud of trump as their president when he pulls shit like his tweet misspelling adam schiff's name by swapping out the f's for t's? is this truly acceptable presidential behaviour?

how many americans are proud of trump as their president when he pulls shit like his tweet misspelling adam schiff's name by swapping out the f's for t's? is this truly acceptable presidential behaviour?

Well, if the president is a five year old, then yes. Wait no, it's not even acceptable in a five year old. He needs to have his bottom spanked. Where's Stormy when we need her.

He did? LOL. After what I've seen Schiff accuse him of, I'd say it's sophomoric but to be expected of Trump.

I don't have any problem with Comey being nailed for releasing classified information. That he did it through a friend just pretty much shows he knows he was breaching security. I'm glad the information got out, but that doesn't make him any less culpable. Comey isn't wearing a white hat on any of this--he also released information on the investigation into Clinton (but not of the more substantive investigation ongoing on Trump) right before the election contrary to practice and advice he was given. He was engaging in partisan politics. He was trying to influence the election (and probably did). Let him fry.
None of the info Comey released was classified at the time.

None of the info Comey released was classified at the time.

Source citation? And include where it's in the FBI director's job to release FBI information through a non-FBI friend. You might dance around the question of why he didn't release it directly in his own name.

I don't think there is a current active investigation going on. There was a DOJ IG report from the summer that looked into the probe (it was the same one that outed the FBI couple and their text messages) and stated that they found some secret emails but nothing on the scope that was claimed or any intentional wrong doing.

There is. They reopened the investigation back in Jan 2018.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/justice-department-looking-into-hillary-clintons-emails-again

https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/doj-watchdog-reviews-leaked-comey-memos-over-classified-information/

PLEASE NOTE that I never said he leaked classified information. The information he provided was later updated to confidential. However, the act of leaking government information and/or providing government documents to a non government person is a crime. Comey gave notes he created with government owned supplies and machines to his friend. The notes contained information he gleaned from his meeting(s) with the President. These are both potentially criminal acts under the USC.

Last edited:
You would think that with all that evidence around, someone in the current DOJ would bring a case. :rolleyes:

Now that Rosenstein and Sessions are out of the way these investigations and grand jury proceedings will continue unobstructed under the leadership of AG Whitaker. This is the primary reason the Democrats and those deep state personalities under investigation, opposed so vigorously the removal of Rosenstein from his leadership role.

Back