███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

You could have just said that I wouldn't find any of your posts backing up your claims. There are no posts from you regarding this. Lots of liars 'round these parts. ;)

Liars have some regard for the truth, they often just choose to not tell it. Bullshitters like Rightguide have no such regard, they just spread their bullshit all over the place.

Check my thread titles, you'll find them. I'm pressed for time right now.

Liars have some regard for the truth, they often just choose to not tell it. Bullshitters like Rightguide have no such regard, they just spread their bullshit all over the place.

I have a strong suspicion that's what happening right now with him. Oh well, I tried.

You could have just said that I wouldn't find any of your posts backing up your claims. There are no posts from you regarding this. Lots of liars 'round these parts. ;)

Vette knows that flowery speech and cadenced yap has more drama and flair than just keeping it simple. It dazzles the lesser lightbulbs, which explains why mice like him and a few others here are dancing to Cheeto's pie-eyed piper tunes without reservation. :D

Check my thread titles, you'll find them. I'm pressed for time right now.

He says, while camping out here for the next hour or three boosting himself in every political thread trying to put out any rhetoric fire fails in order to save face.

Guy, you ain't pressed for anything in the mornings on this site except timing your bathroom breaks so you don't miss a beat!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Last edited:
Vette knows that flowery speech and cadenced yap has more drama and flair than just keeping it simple. It dazzles the lesser lightbulbs, which explains why mice like him and a few others here are dancing to Cheeto's pie-eyed piper tunes without reservation. :D

He says, while camping out here for the next hour or three boosting himself in every political thread trying to put out any rhetoric fire fails in order to save face.

Guy, you ain't pressed for anything in the mornings on this site except timing your bathroom breaks so you don't miss a beat!

Not so, on my way out right now.

The Republicans didn't have to manufacture any evidence, Hillary, Bruce Ohr, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, et al, have done a exemplary job of leaving heaps of evidence sufficient to place themselves in prison.

You would think that with all that evidence around, someone in the current DOJ would bring a case. :rolleyes:

You could have easily linked me to all of your threads regarding this issue in that 14 minutes.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Betcha a Starbucks coffee he's huddled out here, just waiting for an hour or so to pass so's he can say, "well, that was a productive morning, now I'm back." And he still won't link those imaginary threads.

:D

They have her personal computer with the highly classified info and they have the knowledge of evidence she destroyed. Those are two felonies, and they will bite her in the ass if she runs in 2020. Or maybe even if she declines to run.
Who are you paying for the opportunity to hear someone tell you that?

You would think that with all that evidence around, someone in the current DOJ would bring a case. :rolleyes:

Yah but yah but yah but DEEP STATE! OBAMA! CLINTONS! Ds!

I’ve said it before, either they’ve got nothing and/or they’re the biggest idiots on the planet....except for botanydummy and the rest of the gop cock sucks....

Lol, the amount on monumental fail in this thread is hilarious.

"Oh noes, I don't keep up with current events, don't know squat about what's been going on, and don't want to bother with educating myself so I can talk intelligently on the issues!" Screams the collective.

"Go do a google search." Say the informed.

"You must be a liar since I can't be bothered to do any of that." The collective flames, then pats themselves on the back for their clever commentary.

What I've come to realize is that the Left continues to make excuses and point fingers for their own lack of success in life while the rest of the world goes to work and makes something of themselves. This thread is a perfect example of that.

Lol, the amount on monumental fail in this thread is hilarious.

"Oh noes, I don't keep up with current events, don't know squat about what's been going on, and don't want to bother with educating myself so I can talk intelligently on the issues!" Screams the collective.

"Go do a google search." Say the informed.

"You must be a liar since I can't be bothered to do any of that." The collective flames, then pats themselves on the back for their clever commentary.

What I've come to realize is that the Left continues to make excuses and point fingers for their own lack of success in life while the rest of the world goes to work and makes something of themselves. This thread is a perfect example of that.

Oh look, rory did his little "who posted" thing again.

:rolleyes:

You should bring something to the table before running your mouth.

You should bring something to the table before running your mouth.

Lol, the collective screams again.

It takes something like a couple of micro seconds for Google to find anything you want. It delivers faster than Amazon Prime! You should try it sometime, it'll help keep you from looking stupid in public.

It takes something like a couple of micro seconds for Google to find anything you want. It delivers faster than Amazon Prime! You should try it sometime, it'll help keep you from looking stupid in public.

If it's that simple, then the person making the claim can provide the proof within microseconds as well, rather than just leaving shit hanging, then talking shit before ghosting just to come back later when they don't have to look at you and fake like nothing happened with further yappin'.

1Hsy.gif

*chuckles*

So, you find it humorous that the DOJ takes years to collect information before charging someone with a crime?

You know, like the 3 years they've spent investigating Trump with still no criminal charge even though the "evidence" is supposedly right there in the public spotlight.

Perhaps, the email controversy is something that takes even more time. Because you know, secret email server, deleted emails, administrative obfuscation, contemptible and/or criminal FBI directors, partisan sycophants who are willing to fabricate and/or conceal evidence...

Maybe we should follow a new plan; charge 'em all without evidence and let due process and the presumption of innocence go to hell.

If it's that simple, then the person making the claim can provide the proof within microseconds as well, rather than just leaving shit hanging, then talking shit before ghosting just to come back later when they don't have to look at you and fake like nothing happened with further yappin'.

Wait! Someone saying that the information is in the public domain requires a citation to authority or he's a liar?

15 Fallacies

That response didn't help your case. You're a truly uniformed person with little to offer besides 3rd grade insults.

Just curious: Do you guys ever talk about the Muller investigation? About the only thing I see here is a buncha guy flaming each other.

Just curious: Do you guys ever talk about the Muller investigation? About the only thing I see here is a buncha guy flaming each other.

We tried. The collective called us liars and racists.

We tried some more. The collective called us liars, lying racists, and lying racist liars who lie about being racists.

In reality, until Mueller releases his report and the Admin decides to declassify and release it to the public, we know nothing new.

That response didn't help your case. You're a truly uniformed person with little to offer besides 3rd grade insults.

The irony of someone who admits they're uninformed telling someone else they're uniformed while thinking they said something else entirely.

tenor.gif

Back