███████████ Mueller Investigation Results Thread ███████████

Whichever side is telling you Trump is not under investigation is (a) lying and (b) full of shit. Its pretty easy.

I smile at the fact we are so blinded by our own personal views, I watch one side of the news and Trump does no wrong and everyone else is under investigation cleaning out the lefts shit... you watch something else like cnn or cnbc and it is Trump under investigation snd the rights shit getting cleaned out. So how do we even know whos shit is tight or wrong. How is media even a valid source of evidence? We can pull up news articles all day long pointing fingers but does anyone even know what the hell is Truely being said? Everyone points to thd other side as being illegal. Every side has something good to defer too as to how they are not all bad. And yet the audacity to say you believe different than me so you do not matter only backs up the proof that no one is even considering another perpesctive, valuing another person life as s human or respecting anything anymore... this country is in anarcky stages by both sides, and no one can see it. We are literally destroying our own country with our hatered.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dt2ZpAqW4AA0a8l.jpg
    Dt2ZpAqW4AA0a8l.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
Mueller is focusing on Trump's public statements as well as his testimony.

Ruh roh.

I smile at the fact we are so blinded by our own personal views, I watch one side of the news and Trump does no wrong and everyone else is under investigation cleaning out the lefts shit... you watch something else like cnn or cnbc and it is Trump under investigation snd the rights shit getting cleaned out. So how do we even know whos shit is tight or wrong. How is media even a valid source of evidence? We can pull up news articles all day long pointing fingers but does anyone even know what the hell is Truely being said? Everyone points to thd other side as being illegal. Every side has something good to defer too as to how they are not all bad. And yet the audacity to say you believe different than me so you do not matter only backs up the proof that no one is even considering another perpesctive, valuing another person life as s human or respecting anything anymore... this country is in anarcky stages by both sides, and no one can see it. We are literally destroying our own country with our hatered.

It really isn't hard for anyone with a brain. Watch and learn...people are pleading guilty. People are going to jail. Do you really think that is happening for no reason?

Today's filings and legal moves have been so damning. This is really staring to roll now. Actually surprising how fast so many big fish have thrown in the towel. The question has been posed, what did Michael Flynn know or give up to receive the support of no jail time? I see 2019 as very bad year for the Trump supporters here and elsewhere.

Today's filings and legal moves have been so damning. This is really staring to roll now. Actually surprising how fast so many big fish have thrown in the towel. The question has been posed, what did Michael Flynn know or give up to receive the support of no jail time? I see 2019 as very bad year for the Trump supporters here and elsewhere.

Most 45 supporters here have had a shitty life and it didn't just start with Obama.

36 months for Cohen. Poor Trump and his shrinking circle.

Yet, somehow, Trump still isn't in jail. Or actually credibly accused of a crime.

Oh, and Cohen will probably only serve about 18 months. Yay Mueller, saving the planet one Trump supporter at a time...

Yet, somehow, Trump still isn't in jail. Or actually credibly accused of a crime.

Oh, and Cohen will probably only serve about 18 months. Yay Mueller, saving the planet one Trump supporter at a time...

Eighteen months in a prison can feel like a very long time. I did one night and it was the longest night of my life.

He’s going to federal prison, skippy.

Let the backpedaling begin!

Hmmm, 18 to 36 months for cooperating defendant. This does not look too good for Manafort. Looks like he'll be doing the typical Repugnican thing of getting "born again" and having plenty of time to write about it in prison.

As for Trump, we have not even gotten to the main course yet. But keep on placing your bets on him, HisArpy. The more the deplorables support this liar to the very end, the deeper the civics lesson in the end.

"...there was no violation based on what WE did." - Trump

Oopsie doodles. :)

5 counts of tax fraud
2 counts of campaign finance violations
1 count of making false statements to a bank
1 count of lying to Congress

Sentencing guidelines for the first 8 charges: 51 to 63 months.

For lying to Congress: 0 to 6 months.

Prosecutors recommended the Judge sentence Cohen to a total of 48 months for all counts.

The Judge sentenced Cohen to 36 months for the first 8 charges and 2 months for lying to Congress (to be served concurrently with the 36 month sentence).

36 months instead of the max 69 months, or 3 years instead of almost 6 sounds like a pretty lenient outcome. Yet not as lenient as weak-kneed House Democrats who aren't already compiling articles of impeachment against the President for some of the very same alleged federal felonies.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/michael-cohen-sentencing/index.html

Eighteen months in a prison can feel like a very long time. I did one night and it was the longest night of my life.

He can’t get his federal sentence reduced by that much unless Trump does it. The max reduction for good behavior is like 54 days per year.

He can’t get his federal sentence reduced by that much unless Trump does it. The max reduction for good behavior is like 54 days per year.

He also gets credit for time served.

It might be around 20-24 months before he's released but that's still not much for what he was alleged to have done.

Let alone being Trump's "fixer" attorney.

April 5, 2018: On Air Force One, Trump said he did not know about the $130,000 payment Cohen made to Daniels. He also said he was not aware of why Cohen had made the payment or where he got the money.

And then, yesterday. :cool:

giphy.gif

He also gets credit for time served.

It might be around 20-24 months before he's released but that's still not much for what he was alleged to have done.

Let alone being Trump's "fixer" attorney.

giphy.gif

The only reason why Trump won't be impeached in 2019 (at the very least for "misdemeanors") is because a great number of House Democrats are as exactly as spineless as a great number of House Republicans.

Or maybe that they like what he's doing to himself and the Republican Party--just as I like to watch you Trumpettes yammering in the mud here.. :D

Backpedler says what?

I stand by what I've said.

Meanwhile you wiggle and squirm and try to deflect with ad hominem because you aren't capable of keeping up with the rest of the class.

It's sad really.

Back