The Girl and The Twin...(Closed for ReneeStyle)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Posts
7,449
The Girl and The Twin...(Closed for RennyStyle)

The Gambolino crime syndicate was not necessarily the largest, but it was certainly one of the most violent and corrosive in New York. They had two fundamental lines of business: Drugs, primarily heroine, with a bit of high-end marijuana, and prostitution, centered around the string of Crazy Horse strip joints they had in Manhattan, LA and Las Vegas. The first was where they made their money, the second was how they laundered it.

Anthony Gambolino had run the powerful crime family for 35 years. He had been ruthless in claiming and then defending territory. What he couldn’t defend against was lung cancer. There he now stood, in a private room at Mount Sinai, with the end more likely days than weeks away.

His son, Anthony Jr. (Tony) had been well groomed to take over the family business, but as of two months ago, the timing of that ascension had been 7 to 10 years away. The cancer had been diagnosed at stage 4, and the demise had been quick, and the required turnover fast. Son was with father this morning, the old man giving dying advice, “They are going to come, they will sense weakness, a soft underbelly exposed. They will attack through the people you trust, Vito, Billy, family, one of the girls, even Olivia. It may be the Feds, another family, the Chinese, probably multiples, you have a mark on your back son, unfortunately retribution for your father’s sins…and power.

Trevor Anderson

trevor-donovan-buff-biceps-new-photo-shoot-01.jpg


hated prostitution and drugs with a passion that can only come with losing a loved one to the worst of both. Both he and his twin sister, Tricia, had attended the University of Southern California on scholarships. Trevor played lacrosse, Trisha, singing and drama.
Sexy-Tight-Short-Dresses-for-Girls45-strapless-little-black-dress-and-high-heels.jpg


It was their junior year, she had gone to study abroad while he was competing. No one knew exactly what happened but she never showed up in her hotel in Prague, somehow she had become separated from her friends, and hopped into a cab, never to be seen from alive again. Captured and sold into the sex trades, she was missing for a year before she was discovered in a dumpster in East Berlin, an emaciated fragment of the once spectacular beauty. Her arms were riddled with tracks of heroine up and down each side.

Trevor had been headed to law school, accepted at Stanford, two weeks after they found Trisha, he petitioned and was accepted into the FBI. Now, two months out of Quantico, he was ready to begin avenging his sister's death. His first assignment put him in the thick of things, being put under cover in Manhattan. He would be playing a young investment banker form Morgan Stanley, his task to infiltrate the Gambino family during the transition via one of the girls.

The night Anthony Sr. died was the first night he entered Crazy Horse. He had an unlimited expense account, his job to be a high roller and become a trusted customer, somehow find a way in to the circle of trust.
 
Last edited:
The Crazy Horse on the weekends was a sight to see. A packed house every night, with a line of eager men waiting at the door for a chance to get inside. Security was tight, the music was loud, the drinks were expensive, and the women were perfect.

Trevor's disguise and a few hundreds from his money clip ensured his entrance, though finding a table would be trickier. He joined the line to the bar and watched the women dancing on the stages and platforms.

The music ended and a few of the naked dancers collected their money and headed off stage. There was a murmur that grew into a small electric frenzy. A new song began and the curtains flew open. The crowd sheered as Olivia Rey bounced onto the catwalk, her breasts jiggling and hips jutting from side to side in a confident strut. She wore a one-piece made of lace and leather. Her ass, supported by the high heels she wore, jiggled as she moved to the center of the bar. The men cheered, and Olivia began seducing them.
 
Trevor had done his homework, spoken with other agents who had infiltrated top mafia and syndicate families. Their advice had been consistent, "go slow, build credibility, they can smell your desperation and urgency like a fart in the steam room, it lingers and spoils everything". He had laughed at the clear picture the metaphore had elicited, but he heard them. Prior to tonight, he had been to gentlemen's clubs less than a handful of time in his life. The first had been when he was recruited to SC, the Trojan money was well known, and the sexy young blonde had known her job. Prostitution was not readily handed out at strip joints, occasionally girls might do it, but in the top ones, with the top talent, you had to be someone of importance and it was well known by the management. Such was the case being a 5 star recruit, so no one disturbed as the skillful, peroxide blonde, took Trevor's virgin, 18 year old cock from his pants...and quickly sucked then rode the excited young man to orgasm. He signed his letter of intent the next morning. He needed to become a person of importance again to achieve his objective.

Since then, he had learned much, cock control, not the least amongst them. However, maybe it was memories of long ago, but for whatever reason, whenever he entered a club like this, his well hung prick almost immediately hardened into a ten inch tube of steel. Such was his reaction as Olivia took the stage. She was stunning, as gorgeous as any woman he had ever seen. But that really didn't matter, or at least he didn't think it did. She was a woman who had unique access to Tony Gambino, exactly how or why didn't matter. She was the objective, but he had to take it slow.

He had flashed enough money to get in the door, and had enough to make a show of himself, but he played more quiet, intentionally slowly waiting and finally earning a seat at the bar. He needed an ally, and Lorelei finally presented herself as the most promising, unwitting accomplice. He had watched the young girl tending bar. He could profile her pretty easily, most likely a wannabe stripper, earning her stripes, a bit smarter than the cock tail waitresses, but likely tired of playing second fiddle to the women on the stage. And with that in mind, Trevor started making small talk, developed chemistry, showed interest in her. Flirted just enough, and then explained how he respected her too much to ask the question he would have loved to.

She had heard lines like this a million times, but he was different, seemed sincere, was damned handsome, so this time she chose to believe it. They talked about the girls, she made catty comments, likely borne out of jealousy, but they both admired Olivia. And secure in the knowledge that Trevor was most interested in her, she didn't think twice as he asked her, if she could get Olivia to come over. She even laughed at his joke of the ultimate unattainable threesome,g "yeah right, dream on", she had smirked then winked. He tipped her $50, and their alliance was secured. Ten minutes later, when Olivia came to the bar for a drink, Trevor watched as Lorelei, did his bidding, pointing in his direction, and moments later the gorgeous brunette was walking in his direction, right past at least a dozen men who had been panting, waiting their opportunity to spend multiple $20 dances for the privilege of her company, maybe even buy a $500 bottle of $15 champagne. Nope, Olivia had received notification from a trusted confidante, Trevor's new friend Lorelei, she had told her about the nice, good looking, nice tipper who had asked to meet her.
 
OOC: A threesome with Lorelei would be fun. Though I would have to charge her too.


IC:

Olivia smiled at Trevor as she made her way to the bar. Lorelei had pointed the handsome man out, but Olivia could make out people as well as he could. She could smell the money on him, the confidence. And there was something about him that was different than the usual high rollers that came her way. And while that didn't make him seem dangerous, it made him an unknown quantity.

She leaned against the bar as Lorelei prepared a drink for her. Olivia was still glazed with sweat from her performance, and the half-open silk robe she had thrown on exposed plenty of skin. She wore it with a careless abandon, a lazy confidence that she had gained from her years of performance.

"So, a little birdie tells me that this is your first time at our club. How are you enjoying things here?"
 
OOC: That could be arranged and Trevor has the expense account to take care of Lorelei

IC:

Trevor watched her, but was careful not to stare. He did not want to overplay his hand, but there was no reason to hide his interest. The Crazy Horse was not a location to play hard to get. He knew his role, a young playboy with too much money for his own good, clearly willing to pay whatever he needed to, to satisfy his desires.

It was a fine line, as he also needed to earn her trust, but that didn't happen overnight, they would need multiple sessions together. He smiled at the thought, before she might trust him enough to divulge what he needed to understand, she had to convince him, he was a good guy, to whom money meant close to nothing.

His eyes scanned up and down, up and down, naturally drawn to the opening, and as it moved up and down, more open and then more closed, as she caught her breath, from her stage dances. Finally they shared their first words, "So, a little birdie tells me that this is your first time at our club. How are you enjoying things here?"

He looked at Lorelei and back at her, and then again the same refrain, "I am actually, Lorelei here has been delightful...." he winked at her, "and I just saw something that I think I would really enjoy....". and again he smiled at Lorelei, "....well actually two things I could really enjoy, perhaps even together".

Now he looked into Olivia's eyes, testing if there was any reaction at all beyond the mercenary, glaze of a stripper? "So Olivia, if I did want t get to know you better, what is the going fee, and are you available?"
 
"The help is busy. But I'm always available, for the right price." Olivia answered him. "200 bucks is the regular rate for the back room." She eyed the other men trying to get her attention. "But it looks like I'm in demand at the moment, so you'll have to sweeten the pot a little."

Olivia finished her drink and passed it back to Lorelei.

"How about you tell me what you're interested in?"
 
Trevor smiled as Olivia dismissed Lorelei, "The help is busy....", but he understood. Time was money here, and Olivia had other fields to plow...he chuckled at the metaphor, as it was she the men would have gladly done anything to "plow". He looked at Lorelei and winked. "I promise I will be back and I appreciate the value of a great bartender."

$200 was fine, he was prepared to pay much more, as he would be seeking much more and knew that was simply the price of a private audience. But he looked at all the men watching them, and he knew she was right, but didn't want to look desperate. "If I want it, price is never really the issue, so how much of your time might $500 get me...and as for what I'm interested in, you usually have to buy me dinner or at least drinks first to know that..." he laughed, "...or is that your line?" He winked at her...he wanted to get this on much friendlier terms quickly, if he possibly could. He was glad though that he had been explicitly told to cross any line he needed to, to ultimately achieve his objective.

His eyes kept running up and down her body, every inch exquisite, and if he got the opening, there was no doubt in his mind he wanted her, now getting her to offer that, might be significantly more difficult?
 
Olivia smiled back at him, matching his cheeky grin. "If you try to be cute again, it'll cost you a thousand." She answered. "But I'll give you a fair warning because you're cute and look like you'd be a lot of fun. And I can take a wild guess what you like, but men have so many different tastes."

Olivia took another sip of her drink.

"$200 gets you in the VIP room, the high rollers. It's a little more private. $500 will get you and I in a private room, stocked with our own bar, our own bed, and plenty of toys.
 
He watched her, my god she was sexy. He thought about his sister, she had been sexy too, exquisite and to say they were close would have been an understatement. It was such an ironic contradiction, he wanted to save this girl, put her on the right path, right after he fucked her.

At least I'm cute, he smiled, she was one hell of a lot more than cute. He put his arm to behind her, his had on the ass you could bounce quarters on. He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "If $500, gets me the room with the bed, let's start at $1,000, and just let me know when we run out of money. I want to ride every ride!"

He took her hand, and followed her back, down a darkish hall, he wasn't sure where she was taking him, or exactly what to expect, but he was all in...
 
Olivia unlocked a door in one of the hallways and it opened into a well-appointed, though dimly lit room. Colored lights gave the room a hue of purple and pink, reflected off glasses of bottles in a wetbar and a set of glass shelves holding an array of dildos and other sex toys. An open wardrobe with scanty outfits hung nearby. In the middle of the room was a double bed, shrouded by sheer curtains, and a flat leather bench in front. And in one corner, a hard black leather saddle.

Olivia allowed Trevor into the room and shut the door behind him. He could hear the lock click into place behind them.

"Welcome to the executive suite," Olivia told him. "As you can see, we're well equipped to handle several sexual fantasies. As am I." She stepped to the bench and propped one foot on it. "You seem to be the kind of man who knows what he wants, no funny business. Men like you, we usually take care of business right on the bench."
 
Trevor followed her back, enjoying the view of her tight ass as she walked, hoping it would not be long before he could bend her over and truly let his large cock enjoy said, tight ass. He let his eyes scan from side to side as she led him down the dark hallway. If there were cameras or listening devices, they were well hidden, but he would expect them to be.

He wasn't wearing a wire, so as she led him into the room, he again quickly scanned, again saw nothing, but assumed they were there. Typically any type of vice cop would have to be careful about getting naked, so this may well be a test, a test he was happy to take.

He watched her prop her leg up, her barely covered pussy, flashing and tempting him. "You seem to be the kind of man who knows what he wants, no funny business. Men like you, we usually take care of business right on the bench."

He strolled over to her, and as he leaned in, his lips brushing hers, no kiss, his large hand went down to grip her thinly veiled sex, gripping her firmly, massaging her, and then sliding his fingers to push the barely there material to the side, slipping two inside her warm, wet, cunt. "Oh, I do like toys to, I like my women stimulated in all their holes...so for my $1,000 how many holes do I get to enjoy?"
 
"Well," Olivia answered, stifling her reaction to the fingers probing inside of her, "are you the kind of man who prefers quantity or quality? I've had a few customers tell me that their one time was worth that kind of money."

She didn't withdraw from him, but her eyes drifted to the collection of sex toys on her shelves. "If you're after quantity, why don't you take a look over there and see what you want to use on me."
 
He had made the move to be bold, see her response, but as he stayed there, feeling her, sliding his fingers into her sex, while looking into as beautiful of eyes as he could remember, it was hard to say who had who. His voice got softer, and he moaned a touch, as he slid his fingers in and out of er heat.

He kept his face close, so close they should have been kissing, feeling the warm heat of each other's breathing. "Oh, I'm a man that likes quality, intense, pounding, all consuming quality...I just like it as many times as our bodies can possibly withstand....so what do you do with a man like that?"

He pulled his fingers out, and brought them to his lips, putting them into his mouth, and softly moaning as he sucked and licke them clean. "Very tasty, and I am hungry, are you?"
 
Olivia's eyes stayed on the wet fingers, then she leaned in and ran her tongue up them slowly, tasting what was left of herself on them, then clutched onto Trevor tightly and began kissing him passionately, her tongue forcing its way into his mouth. She pressed her body against his, and forced him down onto the bench beneath them.

The hand on his back held him in place, while she ran her other hand down his chiseled chest and down towards his belt.
 
Her first move was seductive, just sexy as hell. Her kiss though was electric, and for a second, he forgot all about the job.

She was shockingly strong, but no match for him, except there was nothing she was doing he didn’t desire. Her body was warm and supple leaning into him, and her hand on his back, and the tickle down his chest gave him goose bumps. They had been together mere minutes, but she was already edging him. He felt her fingers on his belt, and smiled, “Yes please...I love a woman who drives!”
 
Olivia smiled at him as she began wrapping her fingers around his rock hard cock.

"Good, because I'm an excellent driver." Olivia whispered into his ear. "I've had a lot of practice, but I rarely get to use good equipment." She pushed against him, her hard nipples against his bare chest. "Hence the extra supplies."

She started kissing him again as she pumped his cock in her hand, getting it stiff and building up his desire. She was able to keep pushing him to the edge but prevent him from bursting.

She released him from her grip, then pushed him down onto his back on the leather. She crawled over him and began kissing his chest, slithering down to his crotch.
 
Her every move and whisper was electric, shooting a wave of pleasure throughout his body, and making him crave more. Her hand firmly gripped his cock, and his large strong hands, moved to cradle and massage her firm ass.

"I think you will find the equipment up to any standard you desire, feel free to put the pedal to the metal, and take me hard into the turns, sort of like a Ferrari, I have just been in idle pining for someone willing to go at a pace so few dare."

She pushed him back on the leather, and he tensed and arched his powerful, muscular chest up into hers, as her hard nipples grazed over him. "The last thing I expected was finding a girl like you, when I can in here tonight." Her groaned as her kisses traveled south, down his chest, toward his large, wanting cock, twitching and erect in anticipation. "Fuck you are gorgeous and sexy lover....I want you to make me beg, and I want to make you scream...and then take the next lap harder and faster!"
 
'You can beg right now if you like," Olivia told him as she popped his cock out of his trousers. So hard, so thick. Her fingers rolled up and down the muscular shaft as she made herself comfortable, her face achingly close to his lap.

Olivia seemed like liquid, draped over Trevor like a satin sheet. She pushed her hair out of the way and began kissing the hot tip of his dick.
 
Her body felt amazing as it melted and dripped down and over his. Beautiful, supple, taught and muscular, yet smooth and buttery, the mixture sexy bordering on decadent. “Mmmm,ahhh” he moaned as she released him and pulled him out. “Oh God...”as he saw her gorgeous face so close and felt the warm breath on his already throbbing and slick, glistening cock. Then “Yes, oh Swwet Jesus,yessss!” As her lips latched on, and her tongue began to tease his tip and sensitive slit.

“Oh Baby, pleae go as sliwas you like, there is nothing like having your cick worshipped by a stunningly gorgeous woman...one who I am confidant has sick, crazy talent!” He stopped lioking at the stunning woman for a second, closing his eyes, rolling his head back, and letting out a deep, primal groan of delight. He was living every sensation she was giving him. He was enjoying, every tongue flick and swirl, every suckle, every twitch, grasp and tickle of her hands on his thick shaft and balls.

He loved a great slow blow job, a thorough milking if his magnificent irgan. He knew how women could be captivated, almost mesmerized by it, feeling its response, its thobbing and twitxhing, making it dance for them. He had an incredibly sensitive prick, and rught now she was making it want her, and crave her, arching his back to feed her, and they had only begun, there was so much of this beautiful woman to enjoy!
 
When he pushed his hips forward to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth, Olivia pushed her face down further into his lap. His tip was in the back of her throat. Her hands reached down and held his hips up and she tapped him, indicating he should thrust a few times. He did and she gagged, which drove her wild and no doubt did the same to him.

She put him down and withdrew his wet, hard dick from her lips and it stood in the air. She grinned at it and blew air up and down the shaft, causing a dribble of precum. She enjoyed teasing men like this, though most couldn't manage to keep their composure this long.

With a smile, Olivia straddled his hips and then began to sink slowly onto him. His tip pushed into her waiting pussy.
 
She gave him the sign to push harder, fuck her gorgeous and throat deep. She gagged and pressed hard, her nipples and body showing she liked it rough. She was so sexy, and he just wanted to experience all of her, fuck every inch of her, all at once. Her gagging and staying on him enjoying it all the more filled his body with desire to perform for her as well.

"So fucking sexy baby...you have to know...you are so fucking good!" Getting up he watched her spread her legs, open up her tender cunt and slide down every inch as she impaled herself on his bareback member. "No condoms....thank you...I hate those things...I love the skin on skin"

Her grabbed her hips and began to slide her up and down his pole, leaning in to kiss lick, suck adn bite her npples. He rolled his neck back which flexed the substantial muscles in chest.He flexed his leg muscles and drove up into her, again and again and again, almost bouncing her off to feel her pound back down bottoming out.

He got closer and closer, but he was enjoying this, enjoying her, and he wanted more!
 
Olivia's back arched as she felt the cock thrust into her, and moaned in delight at her nipples being sucked. "Good boy, good boy" she cooed to him as his lips continued Her nipples were erect and she loved feeling the coarse tongue lap against them. She held his head in place, urging him to continue as she moved her hips about, grinding on his hard cock.

"I love a man who treats my tits with respect." She whispered to him in a husk. "Suck on my tits, eat them!"
 
“Oh, she likes her tits and nipples played with, I don’t blame you, they are perfect.” He continueued to drive his cock up into her almost bucking her off his massive organ.

Suddenly, he grabbed her lower back and ass and stood up. He walked her over to the wall, never stopping driving her up and down on his throbbing prick. He pushed her up so her tits were at mouth level, and alternated in taking almost the entire breast into his mouth, teasing, licking and nibbling on her sexy, hard nipples. His moans were louder and louder, as he flexed his thighs and clenched his glutei to fire into her her.

“My God Olivia, you are one incredible fuck! I think I want to keep you all to myself!”
 
Olivia moaned in delight as the man sucked on her breasts, feeling him about to burst inside her. She fucked plenty of men on the job, but this man was different. He wasn't the same kind of criminal with cash or desperate man needing a power trip. She could feel the kind of man he really was with every grope, every nibble of her flesh.

The room filled with her staggered sighs as the sweaty Asian woman ground against her customer's crotch.
 
Olivia wasn't some random girl, she had been his target when he walked in. But sometimes business can be combined with pleasure, and my God this was pleasurable!

He drove up deep inside her, her small but strong body, holding onto him tight and letting him hear that he was delivering as much pleasure to her as she was to him.

He needed to get close to her, earn her trust, he wondered how many of these sessions that might take. He laughed inwardly, well that was a sacrifice he was willing to make, In fact he would dutifully fuck her as many times and in as many ways as she needed to ler him into her heart and confidence.

He knew that Strippers were the consummate actresses, making every schmuck feel he was a virile king, but he didn't care, he knew pure physical chemistry and they had it, he had thought so at the first look, been more confident with the first kiss, but as his large cock drove in an out of her, and he felt her pussy coat him, and their moans revel in each other, he was sure.

Oh my God she felt good, and his body had goosebumps as it began to tense. "Now...I need to now!" He growled, as he pounded her into the wall, it was like his cock was trying to drive through her, right into the exposed brick wall. His back arched, and he drove his tongue into her mouth, he wanted to taste her when he came inside of her...and he did as he began to fire rope, after rope, after rope into her tender and receptive cunt!
 
Back
Top