A Strange Request

Like all conversations, we have lulls and peaks. A flurry of challenges followed by days of silence only be bombarded by a ton of reports afterwards.

I think jonie bear and nooky bear got caught up in real life and are wading through as best they can..... Ntbb has her own schedule of when she can and can't access, and Nymphonan has been paying attention to her dare thread, as she should and said she would.

SVB is sorely missed as well.... ah well such is life.

Now sexykitten, what say you liven things up a bit witha full report of yesterdays 15 orgasms to keep thing hopping here ? ;)

SH

15 Orgasms

:p Awww yes yesterday....

Well I had to achieve almost all of them on my own because as I mentioned before my boyfriends lives out of town. But I did get woken up with that wonderful tongue between my legs again. He licked and licked until I exploded all over his tongue. But he didn't stop he continued to lick and run his hands all over my naked body. Rubbing my nipples causing me to explode again. But he didn't stop then either. He kept licking as he slid two fingers inside of me and pumped them in and out and licked my clit until I exloded all over his fingers. I looked up at him and he smiled and said well three down only 12 to go. He let me rest before he fucked my brains out to bring me up to 5 orgasms. So then I was left with 10 to come up with. I hopped on Literotica and decided to do some browsing and read a few stories while my mini vibe was deep in side of me. I found a magnificant three some story that just got my motor roaring, and I came so hard. It was time to take a shower....mmmmmm I love the shower...I have a wonderful shower head....I achieved a few orgasms in the shower....I had to work so I didn't wear any panties I wanted to tease myself through out my whole shift so I would be ready to cum and cum and cum when I got home. And boy that is just what I did. I couldn't keep my hands off of my pussy! Let me tell you I slept so damn good last night.... :kiss:

:kiss: mmmmhmmmm i love this challenge! I get so excited all day long...I just can't keep my hands away from my pussy...good thing its not illegal...hahha

oh baby, if self love was illeagal, I'd have been locked away long ago!

Then again handcuffs are sexy too ;)

I have never had the opportunity to play with handcuffs...they do sound sexy to some point The whole idea of not being able to do anything and the other person doing what ever they want to you...mmmhmmmm

try pinching your clit as you are cumming, and give it just a bit of a tug, to really kick it up a notch or 2 ;)

Glad you liked that..... One of my favorites to do to a partner. Had one that between that clit tugging trick and some other ideas could keep her either on edge in mid orgasm for close to 40 minutes or so.

well I think that is very much somethign you have to do together, as she was barely able to talk during it.....

and I was barely able to walk afterwards ;)

way to go

very sexy sexkitten

I have been sitting back in the corner fantasizing about handcuffs,
a nice bald pussy, and no panties at work. Makes me hot.

T :kiss:

Back