What we know about Islam in Europe

How many US law enforcement people are killed each year?

And how many British ones?

By radicals who are not Muslims but still scream Alluha Akbar?

We lost a few soldiers at Fort Hood to "workplace violence." Just PTSD...

So you see? It was Bush's "illegal wars" that are the source of all the violence.

Thank Gawd Europe is a bastion of calm and rational thought on the beauty of slow, but steady assimilation.

We really don't.

If you don't - don't answer me, or ask for clarification.

It would matter to me if discussions with you had a point sometimes. But you try really hard to let that never happen.

Last edited:
By radicals who are not Muslims but still scream Alluha Akbar?

We lost a few soldiers at Fort Hood to "workplace violence." Just PTSD...

So you see? It was Bush's "illegal wars" that are the source of all the violence.

Thank Gawd Europe is a bastion of calm and rational thought on the beauty of slow, but steady assimilation.

My post includes links to all Police people who died in 2013 and 2014.

NONE were killed by people screaming Alluha Akbar.

unarmed soldiers in England

unarmed police in France

My bad for being brief.

Unarmed soldier in England - Lee Rigby. Fatally injured by a car driven into him at high speed then stabbed and hacked.

One unarmed, off-duty soldier. The criminals who murdered him have been jailed.

Being miffed again because people don't agree with your world view?

What world view?

We all know that if you don't live in Europe that you are a simple rustic provincial (boob, for my fellow Americans).

I mean, you are good at making us feel a lot less welcome than underpaid workers of Islamic cultures.

There are far more Nazis than Muslims do it. Off course, you're blind on that eye.

Exactly!

And everyone KNOWS NAZIs are Christians and it is Christian culture that drives the terror attacks on Jews.

:cool:

I mean "the pranking" of the Jews...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/12/19/two-men-convicted-of-british-soldier-beheading.html

Just one or two does not constitute a problem...

;)

Whatever you do, it is just a crazy act in which you hide behind religion.

I do really get it. It's nothing to get worked up about. How are assaults, I mean, pranks trending towards European Jews?

There is more fear among Jews than the reality justifies.

But just because they are afraid, doesn't make that fear unrealistic.

Anti-Semitism is more prevalent with rabid right-wingers than Muslims. Those anti-semites are also anti-Muslim and anti-immigrants from wherever, particularly if they don't look 'Aryan'.

Exactly!

And everyone KNOWS NAZIs are Christians and it is Christian culture that drives the terror attacks on Jews.

:cool:

I mean "the pranking" of the Jews...

Nazis are Christian? Those Christians who died in Nazi death camps would disagree but they can't. They're dead.

Since goal post moving didn't work, he's onto victim playing.....it's like step 5 or so on his list of responses.. Rob would probably know what number it is for sure..

Yes, I know that...but seriously, "underpaid muslim workers", that's so out of reality.

There is more fear among Jews than the reality justifies.

But just because they are afraid, doesn't make that fear unrealistic.

Anti-Semitism is more prevalent with rabid right-wingers than Muslims. Those anti-semites are also anti-Muslim and anti-immigrants from wherever, particularly if they don't look 'Aryan'.

On what are you basing these statements?

Because the number of Jews killed by muslims in Europe is higher than by right wingers.

Both France and Belgium have had high profile cases recently.

On what are you basing these statements?

Because the number of Jews killed by muslims in Europe is higher than by right wingers.

Both France and Belgium have had high profile cases recently.

A citation would be interesting.

Back