Your best sex scene

Given I've only one published story at first I thought this a bit of a pointless question in view of my context.

But then I thought about it and I wasn't actually sure whether my story featured one sex scene or two?

Like, there's two distinct events. They mostly involve different partners, different activities, different prose... They're even separated by a text insert flashback.

But emotionally, within the arc of the story they're indelibly linked, with the first part being a building tension up to the (literal physical and emotional story) climax. The second part is the wind down; fellatio as both aftercare and emotional catharsis within the context of the story. Is it a separate scene? Or the same one?

This is mostly me on a rhetorical ramble and I'm not sure I'm actually looking for an answer from any one; this is mostly a novel thought experiment.

If someone asked me how many sex scenes I had published, I would say 1, because in my mind, both activities are intrinsically part of the same emotional story arc; I see them as linked. But I could see the justification if someone else would read the same story and count two different scenes.

EDIT: The story in question, if anyone's curious: https://literotica.com/s/dreams-of-flying

My offering occurs in Ch 3 of my novel Brenda and Connie. Connie, the female character had been smitten upon seeing Bruce a tight end for the Michigan State football team. She ascertained his school class schedule so she could accost him and hopefully lead to an acquaintanceship:

Having perused his schedule Connie opted for trying to meet him about a week later on Wednesday around two o'clock in the afternoon. She stood waiting at the corner of a corridor where Bruce would have to pass by when leaving his class. She waited patiently and she was rewarded as she spotted him approaching her. With a lump in her throat, knowing it was now or never, she started walking towards him. Just as she was about to pass him, she stumbled, seemingly by accident, and started falling towards him. He caught her before she would hit the floor. He straightened her up and had her standing fully upright. He continued holding her waist as they wordlessly stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity.

At the football game Connie was absolutely mesmerized by his good looks and she also had an intuition that Bruce was something special. Now seeing him close up she knew her instincts were right on. Bruce was a hunk! He was very tall, 6'6" tall, and that made her feel petite despite her six feet height. His all powerful, no apologies masculinity made her feel that she was a dainty female and she loved that feeling. As for Bruce he remembered having seen her before, but this time he was totally enchanted by her pulchritude. Connie was by all objective standards a drop dead gorgeous woman which no one, male or female would dispute. However, Bruce saw more beauty in her than that. He saw that she had a beautiful soul. As he kept staring at her he developed a huge erection that was absolutely obvious to anyone within his presence.

Connie immediately grasped his erection and began fondling it through his pants, as she huskily said, "It seems like you are happy to see me."

Bruce gasped and all he could say, "I need to fuck you."

She huskily replied, "Yes."

"I need to fuck you now."

"Yes!"

"I mean I need to fuck you right now. Immediately."

"Of course."

"There's got to be a restroom or closet around here we can use."

Now Connie having scoped the immediate area in her planning to accost him, knew exactly where there was a suitable restroom, and so she grabbed his hand to lead him there and said, "Yes there is- follow me I know where there is one."

She led him to the restroom which was unisex that had an inside lock so that they did not have to worry about an intruder and being interrupted. Without exchanging any words, he undid his pants and lowered them and his briefs to free his male appendage. He sat down on the toilet seat awaiting her to straddle him and riding his cock. She took off her blouse and bra so he could see her tits and maul them if he so desired. She removed her panties and then mounted him. Despite the lack of physical foreplay, her cunt was thoroughly wet. She had become so excited that she believed her cunt could not have been wetter or more prepared for his cock.

Good thing too since he had a monstrous cock. Her wet cunt could take it all in, but she had never ever been as filled up. She felt his cock make contact with her womb. And the feeling was heavenly! Spurred by a need to assuage her tingling sensations coursing throughout her body Connie was riding him like a demented banshee. Luckily for her, Bruce was holding her waist as she was bouncing up and down on him, preventing her from falling off. Her motion was so furious that here tits flopped at a rapid pace.

For his part Bruce was frozen in his ecstasy. The circumstances placed him into an unusual passive role. However, this suited him as he sensed that he had fallen under a bewitching spell. He was happy to surrender because he sensed he was about to experience a sexual passion which heretofore had been missing in his life. Connie soon lost all dignity as her mind turned into mush. The friction produced by his cock in her cunt spread exquisite pleasure spasms which overtook her body and soul. She was grunting like an animal which would have embarrassed her if it would have been recorded and played back to her. When her orgasm overwhelmed her, she was perspiring and was mewling. She was absolutely drained.

Bruce automatically was ejaculating precisely at the same time as she was orgasming. He was in a fog of emotions when he was cumming. Afterwards he could not pin point what triggered his climax. All he knew at the time was that he was experiencing the fuck of all time, and he did not even know his partner's name.

Connie slumped forwarded and kissed him fervently. Then she said, "Oh thank you Bruce. That was the greatest. You have a magnificent cock. You filled me up. Oh you fucked me good. Thank you big boy."

"You know my name?"

"Of course silly. I saw you at the Western game. You were magnificent. I cheered as you scored two touchdowns."

"Yes, I do recall seeing you in the stands."

"Oh I see. You don't even know my name. Well it is Connie Mae Snyder. I am a freshman so I live in a dorm."

"Well nice to meet you Connie," and they both started laughing at the incongruity of this greeting.

Then Bruce said, "This has to go further but I have to go to a football practice right now."

"Yes I understand."

"Look why don't you go to the Harrison Roadhouse at 6:30 and I will meet you there. We can have a bite to eat."

"See you then Big Boy!"

Last edited:
Man, this is like asking a mother to say who's her favorite child. Yes, the words will not be heartbroken, but it's still a hard choice.

Going on sheer impulse, I have to think my "best" sex scene is the one in DE Chapter 6 where Will and his sister have their first time together... which is actually this incredibly energetic hatefuck as they both try to upstage the other until they simultaneously run out of fuel and just lie on the floor, unable to move. It was both impressive in its execution as well as the culmination of their interactions so far, the gateway to their much more pleasant relationship after, and it also had a particular plot-important event happen after.

Off the site, I have a mind control novel I won't name here because I don't want it to seem like I'm advertising. But it has the single most difficult and rewarding sex scene I've ever written. A mind controller uses his power to free women of their sexual inhibitions and make the sex extremely good, and in the opening scene of the book, he takes on an entire professional volleyball team, plus his sexy assistant. It's something like 12-15k of filthy MFF+ fun, complete with anal and all sorts of silliness involving one woman deriving pleasure when she makes any of the others come. The moving parts and sheer number of bodies made it difficult, but in the end, I think (hope) it turned out fantastic.

On site, I've always been really fond of the sex scene in this chapter of my series New Man. The MC Lionel fights for sexual dominance with the curvy Sarah in what is basically a metaphorical tug-of-war. Sarah is one of my personal favorite characters from my own works and I kind of let the scene just go nuts. That's always fun.

I have two, hope that isn't cheating, but they're both my favorites for entirely different reasons. They're both too long to post here.

My First Time story: Last Summer - Lifelong friends face being separated forever (9kw) is almost entirely one long sex scene, and some of my best writing.

The other is the opening scene in ACES PT. 05 - BRIAN AND LISA CH. 02 - Some decisions are bad, some are worse. It takes a really dark turn. Brian (the MC) surprised me when he did what he did, but it became a central plot point for the rest of the series. It's also my highest rated submission.

(That chapter has enough back story in it to follow without reading the early chapters. The basic idea is that a virus has made all but one in a million men in the world infertile. Brian is one of the "lucky" ones).

Off the site, I have a mind control novel I won't name here because I don't want it to seem like I'm advertising. But it has the single most difficult and rewarding sex scene I've ever written. A mind controller uses his power to free women of their sexual inhibitions and make the sex extremely good, and in the opening scene of the book, he takes on an entire professional volleyball team, plus his sexy assistant. It's something like 12-15k of filthy MFF+ fun, complete with anal and all sorts of silliness involving one woman deriving pleasure when she makes any of the others come. The moving parts and sheer number of bodies made it difficult, but in the end, I think (hope) it turned out fantastic.
I think your story and a couple of my stories would get along like peas and carrots.

Back