Your best sex scene

I have a tough time picking one, but I'll think about it. I could probably come up with a "weirdest" sex scene, but that's for another thread.

In the meantime, I'm going to check out some of those listed. Good thread idea.

In keeping with Emily's penchant for positivism, it's nice to see a thread that asks, "how do you like to do things?" rather than, "what pisses you off?"

To keep things going, I'll add another of mine, from "The Countesses of Tannensdal". The narrator is visiting a castle in Central Europe in 1868. Countess Ilira is his host. Von Raszen is another guest, who has voiced suspicions about her true nature. Merri is a maid. I tried to imitate the tone and style of 19th century writers, although it's perhaps not quite as evident in this scene.

===

The Countess's chambers were large, seemingly covering the entire floor of the tower. Windows let in the light from the setting sun in the west, and provided views out across Tannensdal on two other sides. In the fourth wall a fire blazed below a wide mantle, sending scurrying the autumn chill that had dared to creep in as the sun departed.

Rich rugs covered much of the floor that wasn't occupied by the dressing table, the divan with a low table and the vast bed. Precious metals gleamed on ornaments and candlesticks, and the carved wooden ceiling was enhanced with a pattern in traces of gold.

All this I took in in an instant, and then my eyes fell on Ilira, and stayed there. She was clad only in a gown of gossamer, hanging open to reveal the splendid curves of her body. Pale pink nipples topped her full breasts, visible through the thin material like peering eyes. Below, beneath the soft roundness of her belly, a patch of golden hair gleamed on her mound, with a hint of pinkness showing below.

She was also looking at me from inside the large standing mirror as she undid the last of her braids and shook her blood-red hair so that it fell loose over her shoulders.

Smiling seductively, she gestured towards the divan, then turned away. Searching, I saw that the mirror showed a perfect reflection of the room, but Merri and I were invisible. Instead, besides Ilira, I saw Von Raszen, stretched out on the bed, naked but for his undergarments. His eyes were fixed on Ilira.

She swayed towards the bed, her movements reminding me of the great tigers I had seen in India: their eyes on their prey, certain of their mastery, certain of the kill. The gown slid from her shoulders as she walked, revealing shapely round buttocks that had me sitting forward on the divan.

I became aware of hands on my shoulders. Merri had moved to stand beside me and her fingers massaged me through the material of my shirt. Without tearing my gaze from the mirror, I felt her bend down and flick at my ear with her tongue.

Von Raszen's face was a mixture of conflicting emotions. Lust was there, and an adoration that could not have been feigned. But there was fear too, as his eyes followed Ilira's prowl across the carpet, the resemblance to a great cat becoming stronger with every step.

She crawled onto the bed -- it was not the bed from the room that I sat in, I realised -- until she hovered above him on all fours, her face level with his naked stomach. The lust, by now, was not confined to his face alone. His under-trousers were stretched by the large bulge of his desire.

Ilira lowered her face until it was less than an inch away from the material, her mouth open and her tongue extended. I saw Von Raszen's lips move, as if he was speaking, but no sound reached through the glass to my side of the mirror.

Ilira seemed to give a slow laugh, then her head moved up, her tongue not quite touching the fabric, until it was level with his bare stomach. Then tongue met flesh and I saw Von Raszen shudder as she licked. Higher and higher she went, slowly and sensually, visiting first one nipple then the other and then tracing a path back down to his stomach.

His hands moved as if to seize her head and steer it where he wanted it to be, but he froze at a commanding glance from her. Not a word did she need to say. His arms dropped back and he became a passive subject once more.

On my side of the mirror, Merri's hands had found their way into my shirt and she was stroking my chest. Her lips were nibbling across my neck and throat. My gaze remained focused on the spectacle before me, though, and if she felt put out by this she did not let it show.

Ilira continued to lick Von Raszen's skin. From time to time her tongue lifted away until it was barely touching him, and his body rose up almost as if by itself, as if it was reaching out to her. Whenever this happened, Ilira gave a silent smirk and pressed her mouth against his skin, kissing and licking and sucking.

By the time she moved up to his neck he was trembling. The face that had seemed mature and purposeful only that morning now seemed again much younger. The fear was gone, or almost entirely, replaced by eagerness and excitement.

Ilira kissed his neck for a moment, then she pulled her knees up until she was straddling his face like Merri had mine the night before. Now his hands came up, and she let them as he grasped her buttocks and pressed his face into her mound.

She closed her eyes briefly, then opened them and looked at me. A smile was trying to escape her lips. Reaching behind her, she groped at the fellow's undergarments until she released his swollen shaft.

Merri had removed my shirt by this time, and slipped round to kneel before me on the carpet. She unbuttoned my trousers, and I shifted my weight to allow her to release me. Without wasting time, she took my shaft into her warm mouth and began to suck gently. I closed my eyes for an instant, letting the sensations wash over me, then I opened them again to watch Ilira in the mirror.

She had thrown her head back, her long red hair cascading across her naked back. Von Raszen appeared to be adept with his tongue, and although the scene was playing out in silence I could see her gasp. Her hand clutched his shaft, holding it tight and causing him to buck with his hips.

All too soon she let go, however, and pulled his face away from her. She glided her body down and, taking hold again, guided him inside her. Sinking down, she wrapped her arms about the young man's head, pressing his face into her neck, and closed her eyes. When she opened them a moment later, she was staring at me.

Her hips rose and fell smoothly, his in jerking motions. Then she guided him into her rhythm and their bodies met and parted steadily. His face was invisible behind hers, but I could tell from how his toes clenched that he would not last long.

Ilira's tawny eyes had turned black, I suddenly noticed. They remained fixed unsettlingly on mine, wide with passion as her mouth opened and her tongue licked at her lips. She increased the pace, and Von Raszen eagerly complied. He thrust himself up at her again and again until she closed her eyes and sank her face into his neck.

Their bodies shook, tensed and untensed, then tensed again. Ilira's back arched and her body curled away from his, then collapsed down onto it again. They lay there, chests rising and falling like their hips had a moment earlier.

Then Ilira shifted her weight from him and slid her body down until her face was level with his manhood. It seemed hard still, and she took it and ran her tongue along the shaft. Any softness that it might have suffered vanished, and I watched as the head swelled up purple. Von Raszen waived feebly, but she ignored him and instead sucked him into her mouth.

I gasped as my own erection was sucked into Merri's mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth, matching somehow Ilira's motions in the mirror identically. I was near to release, and when Ilira's black eyes turned to me as she continued to pleasure the man in the mirror I felt the explosion seize me. I spasmed, feeling white fire burn through my every limb, and watched as in the mirror Von Raszen's body mimicked mine shudder for shudder, spasm for spasm.

After long moments Ilira let him slip from her mouth, and Merri let go of me, and I collapsed onto the divan, eyes shut and breathing heavily.

When I recovered somewhat, I opened my eyes to see Merri standing before me and motioning to the door. The mirror showed our reflections now, no-one else's, and I wondered briefly where Ilira and Von Raszen were. Then, as Merri gestured more emphatically I rose and buttoned my trousers. Remembering Ilira's eyes at the last, I was not certain that I wanted to meet her just then.

===

From The Countesses of Tannensdal.

Not sure that it's my best but it's probably the only scene that everyone seems to agree is uber-hot. It's from a novel that I wrote some years ago that is not on lit, it breaks a few lit rules (the novel, not the scene).

Enzo brought the primo, roast peppers and salami in a mushroom sauce.

The well dressed man in the corner rose from his seat, presumably to use the washroom. He was handsome and precise and his manliness made its own statement without the need for posturing nor any contrived assertiveness. The look in his eyes was unmistakable. It resonated inside me like a signal in the airwaves from a distant transmission antenna aimed directly at me. It gripped me with a compelling force and I had to respond before anyone else in the room could inadvertantly catch and tune into our frequency.

"Uh, excuse me a moment," I said and rose from the table straightening my gown. It was burgundy with a v-neck that plunged to a rhinestoned waist buckle. The bishop cut sleeves of sheer billowed out at the cuffs similarly studded with stones. I replaced my chair and casually strode off to find him.

He found me. As I passed through the archway towards the staircase he took me by the elbow and quickly checking about that all was clear, whisked me off to the men's room with a nod to the attendant who nodded back.

"Vic won't say anything," my new acquaintance spoke in my ear.

"My husband can make people talk," I responded but he simply held a finger up to my lips for a moment before pushing open the stall.

My pulse was racing. I had gone way too far already yet I wasn't about to stop. I just had to have him. My back was pressed against the door. His hands groped my breasts. His breath was as hot as mine. We only had a few minutes. If I lingered too long Paul might come looking for me. I fumbled with his belt as we kissed franticly, our tongues writhing hot latin steps on a sweaty dance floor. The shoulders of my dress and the straps of my bra slipped aside easily and he had a mouthful of my right nipple sending tingles shooting out through my body's meridians of lust to the corresponding terminals in my navel and vagina.

If anyone else walked into the men's room at that moment it could have been the horrible end for the both of us. I stifled my sighs, confining them to heavy breaths. The stall door rattled in its latch at my back with my squirming. His pants fell and I jerked down his shorts, stroking his foreskin with my fingers briefly as he gathered up the hem of my gown and worked my panties down past my hips. Squeezing my thighs together I let them fall to my ankles. Then stepping one foot out of them, I let them hang off the other (as to not leave them visible on the floor beneath the stall) and vined my thighs around his waist. His erection pressed against me, smearing the wetness of my entrance, and I embraced his shoulders tightly as he stepped back to seat himself upon the toilet. Gripping me by my ass, he lifted me and I reached down to guide him in, annoyed with the folds of my dress that got in the way. I slid down his hot shaft and formed exquisitely around him, illiciting a sinful song of a sigh from my lips which I quickly muzzled.

"Martin," he whispered.

"Emma," I hushed back.

"I know," he nodded. Our introductions were far less than formal but were nonetheless adequate.

Martin gripped me by the waist as I bounced rapidly in his lap. We had no choice but to hurry, but it only seemed to make it sexier. We fucked. It was hot cathartic lust that I had not felt in over twelve years. I was having sex with someone that I wanted. It was a race to climax and my breath huffed as I forced my larynx to keep quiet. Pressing my mouth on his ear and cheek to his cheek I felt the manly emery rasp of a few hours growth of his beard. I could sense his excitement swell in his embrace and his butt slid slightly forward on the seat to allow me to impale myself that much deeper upon his cock. Even though he was fully inside me and we were openly indulging in each other's flesh, my need to be closer to him was growing more and more terribly desperate.

"Cum," I urged into his ear. Time was ticking. "Cum!"

With his hands firmly on my hips he took control, leading my body exactly where I wanted it to go. Martin lifted me up his cock and then forced me back down hard. Then he repeated, and again and again, some strokes quicker than others, some with a pause between. There was a flinch in his abs and he lifted his hips into me with a grimace. The sudden warmth inside me caused me to shiver and the waves of my own climax soon followed. My arms wrapped sweetly around his head and with cheek pressed to cheek I gasped into his ear while his hands held me down on his pulsing cock.

We sat there in the toilet together rhythmically composing our breath and heart rates. The edges of my nails slowly caressed his scalp while his fingers traced my spine.

Vic coughed and I could tell by Martin's reaction that it was some sort of signal. I made sure that my legs and feet were lifted up onto the toilet and that my dress was not hanging visible below the stall. We did not move. There were footsteps, then a stall door and its latch. I gripped Martin for dear life but his embrace brought a certain calming - not that we were out of all danger, but that he had expected such a situation and was dealing with it. I was in his care. Then there was a sniff and perhaps a fly. Then the unmistakable sound of someone urinating in the bowl. A couple of moments later it stopped. There was some shuffling before the flush and then the latch again. Footsteps walked out to the sink and turned the faucets, first on, then off. Then more footsteps. Vic cleared his throat and by the relaxation of Martin's body I could tell that it was another signal, that the threat was gone.

I had dragged Martin into my life, or he had dragged himself in and I had done nothing to stop him. I had put him in danger of Paul. That line had been crossed and there was no way back. This scared the shit out of me.

"You know what will happen if he catches us," I whispered as I calmed my breathing.

"I'm sure he'd kill me," Martin suggested.

"Worse."

Martin's embrace reluctantly subsided. He knew that it was obviously time to go. I rose from his lap in agreement.

"You should carry a gun," I advised him as I wiped myself.

"Why? So I could shoot my way out of here?" he asked rhetorically. "I don't know the first thing about using a gun." Martin stood and tucked his shirt back into his pants.

"All you need to know is to point at the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger," I told him. Then I put my chest back into my dress and pulled up my panties.

"It's all right," Martin said softly. "You don't have to see me again." I didn't know how to respond to that at all, thinking that my comment had been misinterpreted as telling him off. Then he opened the stall door to let me out. Vic handed me a towel and I fixed the lipstick on the corner of my mouth and straightened my hair in the mirror. Then the attendant nodded that the coast was clear and I returned to dinner. I had been gone less than ten minutes. That brief time with Martin far exceeded any and every moment that I had ever spent with Paul.

I have another sex scene a couple of chapters later that I think is hotter but it gets mixed reviews.

Not sure that it's my best but it's probably the only scene that everyone seems to agree is uber-hot. It's from a novel that I wrote some years ago that is not on lit, it breaks a few lit rules (the novel, not the scene).
Well-written, and very hot!

"If we're going to do this now, it'll be on my terms. There is a way... a wonderful way that I want to be made love to. But... it means that you'll have to... not only listen to what I say, but actually do it. You may think you already know everything about lovemaking but--"

I interrupted her. "I will do whatever you want me to do. I will do whatever you say. I just want you so much right now, but... I want it to last. I don't want to rush through this."

She looked at me for a while. "Get on top of me, but prop yourself up with arms. Don't ever start out by crushing a woman."

"Now" she reached out and took my cock in her hand. Now it was my turn to gasp. "Never turn down a woman offering to guide you in. It's a lot better than you poking around down there."

She put the head of my penis right against her opening. "Now just slide in, nice and slow. That's it! All the way in. Push in as far as you can. Concentrate all the weight of your body into your center. And your center right now is your penis. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh god".

I was deep inside her and so long and so hard. I could feel her inner walls grabbing me as if they were trying to pull me in farther.

She read my mind. "That's the response of a woman's body. We're made to take you inside, as deep as possible. Oh god you are good. Oh god you're in me so deep!"

She was breathing deeply and heavily. "Just start pulling back, but not all the way. Again, now's not the time to be flopping around."

"Thats it. Slowly in again. You know what to do. God you're so good!" All the way back in and I pushed deep into her again. She was gasping.

I pulled back again and looked down at that sweet face in the moonlight. She surprised me be reaching down between us. "Feel how long and hard you are. And its not just on the outside." She put her hand on the hair right above my cock. "Feel this? I want this part pushed against me too. When you slide in next time, push your body up and grind your hairy mound into mine."

I did what she told me, moving just a little bit faster. As I pushed in deep I rode her high, grinding my lower body against hers.

"Oh god oh god" she sighed. ""Nobody does that. That's so good. A little faster. Yes. Yes."

I was feeling so good and so hard and so long and I realized that just listening to her talk and giving me instructions made me hold back. Otherwise I would have dived in hard and fast and maybe even cum already.

She was breathing harder and harder and gasping as I was looking down at her sweet tits and impulsively kissing them, kissing every part of her I could.

She suddenly wrapped her long legs and her arns around me. "Are you ready?" she asked. "I am so ready!" she exclaimed.

I started moving faster and faster. She looked up at me with wide eyes open in the moonlight. "When you cum with me, it's not just with me. It's gonna be with all those naked women downstairs -- they all wanted you! I was watching them. Cum deep inside me but cum for all of them.

All of those naked sluts with their tits and their asses and their pussies out for you!"

Oh god. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned my head and shoulders and upper body back and then I let go and thrust my whole self into her.

I felt as if my lower body was opening up and I was pouring myself out. And yes, I saw all those naked girls in my head and I saw my cum all over them.

And then I had a vision of that sweet blonde just giving me a wave, and I had to open my eyes and remind myself I was with Lexi. Her head was thrown back, she was straightening out and tensing her whole body as she came under me.

And I felt that although my one long cum was ending, there were all these aftershocks of mini-cums: less and less each time, but still deep and wonderful.

Somehow I collapsed on top of her without crushing her. I rolled over, reluctantly slipping out of her but still holding her tightly.

At some point she tapped me on the shoulder. "Don't fall asleep" she said. Then came one of the saddest things I ever heard a woman say: "If we both fall asleep, and I wake up in your arms, it'll be so hard for me to leave you."

Late to the party, it being morning in Oz.

Difficult to think of my "best" scene, but I'm quite fond of Ruby. When I wrote this story, Garter Belts and Cigarettes, I thought, "Can EB write simple stroke?" This is what I came up with:
"Your turn," she said, pushing me down onto the couch. "My turn to play."

Ruby knelt on the floor, rested her head on my belly and took my balls in one hand. She ran a fingertip along the shaft and up around the head, getting the measure of me. Then, with no fuss, and as simply as I'd entered her, Ruby took my head into her mouth and began to suck. She caressed my cock-head with the same slow dedication she had when she smoked a cigarette.

"It gives me something to do with my hands," she said in her low, hoarse voice, then took my head into her mouth again.

I gently stroked Ruby's hair as she took in my cock. As she sucked, Ruby stroked my balls. It was all very decadent, all very slow, being exquisitely sucked on a Thursday afternoon late in winter, being sucked by Ruby.

She sucked me and I stroked her hair. Outside, I'm sure it was getting dark and cold. Inside Ruby's mouth my cock was hot, dark and red. Her mouth was hot, her tongue curious and slow. Ruby's red lipstick slowly transferred to my shaft, indicating how deep she was taking me.

I went into a strange place where all I was, was my cock. Ruby slowly suckled me. Her mouth would taste of my cock if she kissed me, but she didn't. Instead I could smell her, the slightly metallic scent of a woman who's just come, that faint smell of blood. Ruby caressed me, discovering every inch of me.

"I want you to come on my breasts. Change places." Her voice broke my fugue. Her voice was almost trance-like, too, as if she were drugged.

Ruby got up from the floor and I got up from the couch. She lay back on the cushions where I'd been lying, and I knelt over her, my knees on each side of her thighs.

"Go on," she said. "Stroke yourself. I want to see you come."

She lay back, idly playing with a nipple with her smoking fingers, the dark nub hard and erect. I balanced myself with my left hand on the back of the couch, and with my right hand, began to stroke.

I looked down at Ruby's face, seeing her eyes follow the movement of my hand on my shaft, back and forth, over the head of my cock.

She kept teasing and pulling on her nipple, then lazily began to play with her clit.

I held my shaft lightly, my thumb over the top of the shaft, two fingers curled under, stroking back and forth, occasionally moving down over my balls which rode high, my testes pulling up tight. There's a ridge at the base of my cock where the seam of my ball sac joins, oh god it's so sensitive. As I stroked there, my shaft felt heavy, thick and full, heat moving up to the head.

I looked down at Ruby, at her narrowed eyes, nearly closed, yet she was still looking. I sensed rather than knew movement, and realised her fingers were fluttering faster in the folds of her sex. A flush spread on her chest and I kept my own stroking pace steady, wanting Ruby to catch up.

But I couldn't wait. My arousal from the fuck and the suck was too intense, my hand moving faster, feeling that hot swell build up at the base of my spine. I gripped my shaft harder, sliding longer strokes with a twist of my hand. I looked down at the cock head, more purple than red, and my cock felt huge.

My ass tensed, the muscles tightened, and I stroked harder, my breath coming out as low moans. Ruby responded, her own fingers faster, her breath matching mine.

"Do you want to fuck me again, Adam, even harder?" Her low voice had a crack and a hoarseness in it, as if she'd lived only on whiskey and cigarettes all her life.

"That's it baby, come on, my darling, nearly there," she crooned, urging me over the last climbing surge, the last swell, the last hump. "Ohhh, hmmmm, honey... fuu... ckkk, I'm... tssss, damn, Ruby...

She suddenly became coherent, talking to herself, "Gonna come girl, twice?" She chuckled to herself, dark and dirty. "My mouth, baby, come in my mouth."

I needed no second command. So close to my own edge, my own ending, I shifted forward and slid my cock-head in between Ruby's red lips where she sucked on me so hard, her tongue fast moving, that her cheeks collapsed inwards just like they did when she smoked her first cigarette.

Ruby grabbed my ass cheeks to stop me moving, to stop me thrusting too deep, and she was suddenly still. She opened her lips slightly, like she did when letting out smoke, and that was it, that was enough for me.

With a final shudder and an arch in my back, my hands in Ruby's hair, I came, three long pulses and she gripped my cock, nearly gagged. She grabbed a breath just as I jetted twice more, but she was prepared this time and swallowed, easing me back so she only had my plum red head in her mouth. She swallowed again, wiped a dribble of spit and come from her lip, and cupped my balls in her hands.

"Mmmm, hmmm, mmmm." Ruby said something, but her mouth was still full.

I had no real desire to go anywhere, but I eased myself from Ruby's mouth and lay beside her on the couch, my cock softening against her thigh. The aroma of our sex mingled, my come, her juice, in a delicious, earthy scent.

"Christ. I need a cigarette."

"What, to start over?"

"When I catch my breath." Ruby winked.

This is my favorite sex scene so far. This is the penultimate chapter of a long dub-con story. FMC Vicki is escaping her predicament, and finds a moment of tenderness with her supporting roommate.

Ivy League at Any Cost Pt.12

Vicki crossed the distance in twilight and approached the window, approached her friend.

Janette kept her eyes on the city, to the neon signs and cars and people below, while Vicki kept her eyes on Janette. She saw the wonder in those blue eyes, and that wonder filled her with hope.

"It's beautiful," Janette said.

"Yeah, it is," Vicki said. Vicki wished she had done this sooner, had taken Janette up on those offers of exploration and acceptance, before her life had turned cruel. "Drink?"

Janette turned to her. Vicki could see more of her body now. Saw the moment when her eyes turned from the wonder of the city to Vicki's face, saw how they shifted to longing.

Janette leaned forward and kissed Vicki. Vicki didn't try to stop her. She closed her eyes and let it happen, felt those soft lips on hers, smelled a hint of vodka and citrus from the drinks at dinner. It felt like home. How long had it been since someone had kissed her?

Stay away from the the past, she told herself. Focus on the present.

Janette pulled away. Her eyes sparkled. She smiled. Vicki looked down at her friend's mostly naked body. Not judging, appreciating. Janette was tall but graceful, delicate even. Pale collar bone into small breasts. Pink nipples. A smooth stomach into hips and thighs.

Janette watched Vicki touch every bit of her body with her eyes. Not awkward. Warm. She reached out with delicate fingers and tucked Vicki's hair behind her ear. Janette leaned in, cheek to cheek, and whispered to Vicki.

"I'm yours," she said. "No expectations. No pressure. Everything you want. Nothing you don't." She pulled away and looked into Vicki's eyes.

Vicki felt strangely emotional, melancholy and wistful as much as lusty. She nodded. "I want you," Vicki heard herself say.

They kissed again. Not passionately, not rushed. Languid. Patient. Tongues dancing back and forth, finding the right distance and pressure and heat.

--

She was standing naked in the darkness, light from the city bouncing off and around her. Invisible to outsiders, but still able to see.

"Lay down and put your butt here," Janette said.

Vicki followed orders. The leather was cool against her skin. The bath towel was soft and fuzzy. She spread her legs and looked up at Janette, every moment more and more vulnerable.

"You think we'll need it?" Vicki asked.

"Better to be prepared," Janette said. She laid on the couch next to Vicki. It was large and both girls were petite. There was plenty of room for them to do whatever they wanted.

Janette stared into her eyes, then they were kissing, lips pressed together while their fingers went exploring. Vicki's fingers traced down Janette's spine. Her friend's fingers were grabbing and squeezing Vicki's ass. Janette pressed her leg in between Vicki's thighs, the top of her leg rubbing in just the right way.

"Can I kiss you?" Janette asked. What had they just been doing?

"Of course," Vicki said.

So she did.

"On your neck?"

"Yes," Vicki said.

Janette bent over her, breathing and kissing on the area just under her ear. Vicki's body was awake and ready for more.

"Collarbone?"

"Yes," Vicki said.

"Nipples?" Janette asked.

"Yes," Vicki said. Every question answered was foreplay. Each yes building momentum for the next kiss or lick.

Janette lowered her face down to Vicki's breasts, running her lips around the outside of her nipple, then flicking it with her tongue. The sensation sent a jolt through Vicki's body. She gave a warm moan in response.

As Janette teased, Vicki unwound, stretching her arms above her head, disentangling from Janette's legs, laying on her back.

Janette moved her attention over to the other nipple, dragging her tongue along the way, across Vicki's full breasts and everywhere in between. She licked just the end, then sucked it gently against her teeth with the perfect amount of pressure.

"Thighs?" Janette asked.
"Yes," Vicki hissed.

Janette danced her soft fingers up Vicki's legs.

"And in between?" she asked.

"Yes," Vicki said again. Each yes adding to Vicki's desire.

Janette ran her fingers across Vicki's pussy, caressing and rubbing, feeling for Vicki's clit.
Vicki froze. Those fingers were not so different than Liz's. Vicki had a flash of all the times Liz had shoved her fingers inside of her, always after she had been beaten or degraded, as if it was proof that Vicki wanted it, that she brought it on herself.

"What's wrong?" Janette asked.

"Maybe not with your fingers," Vicki said.

"Got it," Janette said. "How about with something else."

Vicki didn't know. The after affect of Liz still lingered. Janette stared into Vicki's eyes, then lowered her lips to Vicki's mouth, lips brushing against lips. The kiss was a question. If Vicki was still in the moment, she could kiss Janette back.

She did. Vicki brought her lips up. Janette was warm and and their tongues danced together again. Vicki sighed and let it go. She let everything go.

"Yes," Vicki said.

Janette lowered herself back down between Vicki's legs, kissing and licking on the way. She kissed the inside of Vicki's thigh, running her cheeks against Vicki's most sensitive areas.
Vicki stretched out, letting her neck go limp. She stared up toward the ceiling but saw nothing. The feeling of Janette's lips sucking and kissing overwhelmed all other sensory input.

"More?" Janette asked. Vicki looked down, saw clear blue eyes peeking up from between her thighs.

"Yes. Everything," Vicki said. "Don't stop."

And she didn't. Vicki relaxed into the pressure, shifting her hips toward Janette, shutting of her brain and just living in the pleasure of the moment. It was the first time in her life where her personal desires and physical desires perfectly aligned.
Janette focused on Vicki's clit, warm and wet pressure and stroking and cupping. The pleasure built.

"Oh god," Vicki said to no one in particular. She shifted her hips again. She needed Janette closer. Her partner obliged, leaning in to Vicki until her cheek was against Vicki's thighs, and her chin was pushing in to her, spreading nice pressure all across her pussy.

Janette ran her hands up Vicki's hips, to her chest, finding Vicki's willing breasts waiting for expert fingers. She kneaded her breast and rolled her nipples between fingers.

The pleasure kept building. Each micro-movement of Janette's tongue on Vicki's clit shot sensation through her body, growing and changing as it echoed through her.
She needed Janette. Needed her to be closer. She couldn't be close enough. Vicki felt Janette moan below her. The tongue never stopped.

Vicki's pleasure was a river, dammed up and filling a pond into a lake into an ocean. She had never even realized this dam existed.

Then it broke.

And she was screaming in pleasure, bucking her hips, trying to get away from the overwhelming pleasure while wanting more, wanting Janette inside of her, to be one with her, to share this burden of pleasure. As she wildly gyrated, Janette was always there, following her body with her lips and her tongue, never stopping.

Vicki was coming again, almost immediately but not as hard, a wonderful, euphoric, wave of pleasure, pushing everything out of her brain, leaving the sweetest gift Vicki could imagine. The gift of nothing.

Janette pulled her lips away and Vicki will filled with pleasant nothingness. She was at peace, the ripples of pleasure attenuating through her body, while she floated along content.

Janette flopped down next to her. Vick knew those soft hands were on her body, but Vicki didn't really process the feeling. She didn't process anything.

She needed more time, to keep floating on this feeling of wholesome nothing, savoring it for as long as it would last.

When Vicki came back, she turned and look at her friend. Janette's twinkling eyes were staring at her. She had on a mischievous grin.

"You were incredible," Vicki said.

"So were you," Janette said back, and she meant it. Vicki cupped her hands around Janette's cheek, and leaned over for a kiss, tasting herself on those soft lips.

It wasn't the first time she tasted herself. She pushed that memory away. Vicki was in the moment with Janette. She tried to silence her rogue thoughts. She WOULD silence them. She just needed Janette to get closer.

She needed more of Janette, to feel her and touch her and taste her. To reciprocate, to be a good partner. Vicki would go down on her, put her lips between those pale thighs, show her all the things she had learned from Liz over these last few weeks.

Another flash of dread.

"Vicki, what's wrong?" Janette asked. She kissed Vicki on the neck.

"I... I don't think I can do the same for you," she said.

"It's OK," Janette whispered. She kissed Vicki's neck again.

"I want to," Vicki said, "it's just that--"

"Stop worrying and kiss me," Janette said.

So she did. Janette was a furnace of love and tenderness and acceptance into lust and passion. When their lips touched again, some of the heat in Janette leapt across to Vicki, filling and warming and giving space in her own head to survive the moment.

Vicki let that heat consume her, burning away her thoughts. Her whole existence was reduced to lips and tongue, soft hands on her back and nipples grazing her chest.

Vicki relaxed in to Janette's attention. For a time she was only her body and its pleasure. Not because her mind had fled, but because she was finally safe and everything was right and going to be alright. She didn't need her brain anymore.

It was the greatest experience of her life.

I don't really have a favorite, but I really like what I did in my Summer Lovin' 23 story Ghost In The Mansion. It's kinda most of the chapter but here's basically the end of the scene.

While they shared a kiss, she wrapped her legs around him, dug her nails in his back and hissed. Nathan had never desired a woman so much, long accepted to be under whatever spell she's casted on him. Slow and deep inside her, she yelped each time he pushed forward. Their lips clashed, hungry for each other, moaning in their mouths. Nathan indeed wanted to savor the moment.

"You are so big, I'm afraid another man would not fit. Good thing because I only want you, so it should be that way, so I am only yours."

"I am only yours, as well. We will make beautiful children."

"Naysayers be damned- I said it."

"I love that dirty talk."

"Then... fuck my cunt... push deep into my womb."

"You make it hard to restrain myself."

"Then you shan't. Go wild!"

"I might hurt you."

"Never. You would never hurt me."

He pushed in deep and hard, she cried out.

"Yes! Make a woman out of me!"

Nathan started to lose himself, pumping hard and fast.

"Make me a mother... a wife!"

"I will," he grunted.

"Damn the neighbors, fuck my cunt, show me what a real man is," she cried out.

Nathan gave her his all, pounded her hard, couldn't control his self.

"You like it?"

"I love it! Save the gentleness for the honeymoon."

Her body started to shake, so did the windows and door, the lights flickered.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh I love you so much," she cried out.

"I love you too!"

She screamed when her orgasm came, his body wouldn't stop, she held tight, still going through it, ending with a gasp for air, everything settled down when her orgasm passed, but the lights still flickered. Nathan drew his legs up, pulled her into him as he rose up, his hands gripped her butt, he lifted and dropped her. Lisandra pressed her lips to his, the weight of her body felt like it pushed him deeper inside.

Things started to shake again, even the bed, it all shook violently, it felt as if the whole house shook, they continued to kiss, her nails raked down his back, she stopped kissing to scream and wail. Nathan couldn't hold, grunting and panting ramped up to a deep holler from within him, the bed seemed to jump under them in assistance. At the peak of their climax, the bed lifted and slammed down, the bulbs blew, they rest their heads on each others shoulders.

"This was everything I dreamed it would be," she finally spoke.

"It's only the beginning," he laid her down and joined.

She smiled, "You're all I ever wanted and I have you now. Thank you for... everything. You've made me the happiest woman on earth."

They shared a moment, she leaned in, closed her eyes and kissed him. A long deep kiss that felt like it went cold halfway through, just briefly, but long enough to notice. Softly she pulled back, he opened his eyes, she opened hers; they were white, the pupils and iris slowly returned.

"Kori," he whispered before passing out.

Last edited:
I'm torn.

One is from Clone-a-Willy Adventures Pt. 02. It's an incest story (caveat lector) about a nurse who finds a dildo that's a copy of her brother's penis, and uses it extensively before (and after) discovering the truth. It's the point where a lot of teasing and build-up first pays off. The narrator is fairly clinical in her vocabulary.

Brian fidgeted and his cock was so swollen my mouth was watering at the sight. I forced myself to look up at his eyes, and he was watching. He knew I was watching his cock. He knew I could see how huge it was. There was no point lying.​
"Not really. It's... about the same, both ways." I was pretty sure he wasn't wearing underwear. Either that, or he had on the stretchiest pair known to man, because his cock was jutting out at an utterly and deliciously obscene angle. My palms were sweating. I held my knees close together but my clit was tingling and I had to shift a bit. I kept looking at his cock. He saw me looking.​
"Oh. You mean you're as big as... wow. That's remarkable. She's a very lucky woman."​
"I guess, but I'm too big to really. So we have to go slow and careful, you know?"​
"Honestly, I don't know. I never have that problem. The bigger the better, really, and that toy feels absolutely fantastic inside me. In my mouth. In my ass. In my pussy. Just as often as I can get it." I was being pretty blatant, I knew, but fortune favors the brave. "That sounds difficult though. Is your sex life ok, with this problem? Sorry, I hope it's ok to ask."​
"It's... hard." He chuckled ruefully as I looked down at his magnificent swollen straining cock. "As you can imagine."​
"I can. I can imagine it's incredibly hard. It must be unbearably hard, for you." I didn't even pretend I wasn't staring at his cock.​
"God, yes," he whispered. He was panting. I kept staring at his cock. I wanted it so badly. I was so close now.​
"I mean, she can use her hands and mouth, or, I gather, accommodate you slowly and carefully, but it's just not the same as being able to really slam a nice hard cock into a dripping wet pussy, you know?"​
"God, no. It's not." I almost had him. I stood up slowly, and stepped over him, looking to the kitchen. I stopped, straddling his legs, facing away from him, bent over slightly.​
"Maybe a snack would be nice. Anything you want?" My legs were open wide enough, and my skirt was hitched up high enough, that I could feel the weight of his gaze as I exposed myself to him. Both thighs were wet, and I was so wretchedly aroused that my pussy was gaping and dripping. Moment of truth.​
His hand cupped my pussy, and I melted into it. Fucking FINALLY.​
"Yesssss," I hissed in delight.​
"God, you're so. I need you." He was barely coherent, but his fingers were clever and I shivered in pleasure.​
"Well then you'd better take me, hadn't you?" I was shaking all over. I wanted him so badly.​
He grabbed my waist and pulled me down onto him, and I felt his hard length against my thigh. I turned my face to him and kissed him desperately, as my hand reached down between us and finally found what I'd been after. He was so hard; usually men with larger cocks can't maintain as solid an erection as men with more conventional sizes, but Brian... didn't have that problem. I stood up then spun around to face him and dropped to my knees, then reached out and pulled down his sweats, exposing him to my delighted gaze.​
It was perfect. Everything I hoped for and more. The glans was watermelon colored, a lovely dark pink. with pre-ejaculate leaking liberally from the meatus. I ran my finger around the corona gently, savoring the feel of his ridge, and he groaned.​
I needed more.​
I leaned in and licked the pre-ejacluate slowly up, looking up into his eyes as I did. Slowly, I opened my mouth as far as I could, and lowered myself onto him, repeating the very first thing I did with the cloned dildo.​
My teeth scraped again, but the skin of his glans was so soft they didn't catch at all as they had on the silicone. When the corona passed my teeth, I closed my eyes in delight before looking back up at him. My hand circled as far around his shaft as I could, and I worked it up and down as my tongue fondled his frenulum. Just as I'd wanted. God this was so good. He moaned and his fingers pushed my hair out of the way so our eyes could meet as I sucked on his glans and worked his shaft. Mmmm, delightful.​
After a few minutes I wanted more, so I reluctantly pulled my mouth off his engorged enormity and smiled. "I want you to fuck me. Now."​
"Oh fuck yes." He fumbled with his sweats and lowered them as I turned, bent over the ottoman and spread my legs. "Wait. I'll get a condom."​
Usually I want the safest sex possible but that was not what I craved, so I shook my head and looked back. "No, fuck me raw."​
"Cathy doesn't let... we never. Because of her job, and the timing for pregnancy." His hands were on my hips as he spoke, and I pushed my ass up at him as I lowered my head.​
"I'm not Cathy. Fuck me raw, and fuck me now. You can cum in me." I was on the pill but this was still risky, and I knew it, but I wanted what I wanted, and what I wanted was for my brother to rail me and fill me in every sense.​
Thankfully, he didn't argue any more. He pushed his magnificently massive manhood into me and my fingers gripped hard on the ottoman. He was slow and careful at first, and I was panting with adrenaline and lust. I growled, "Harder. More. FUCK ME."​
He did. I think it was the first time in years, maybe in his whole life, that he could really let loose, and he was utterly bestial. He slammed into me so hard the ottoman slid back and forth on the carpet, and I grunted with every thrust. This, this was what I wanted. What I needed. What we both needed.​
His hands on my hips held me down and pulled me to him, and I let him do whatever he wanted to me. He used me like a sex doll as I lay there and took it all, happily, greedily. Fuck, it was everything I wanted in the moment.​
My cervix was starting to get a little sore, and I could feel bruises forming on my hips where he was holding me so hard, but it was all perfect, and I didn't utter a word of complaint. I couldn't, honestly. All I could do was grunt and moan like a woman possessed. I certainly had something powerful inside me, no doubt about that.​
I wanted this to continue for hours but Brian was clearly really worked up, and I could tell he was reaching his limit. "Cum. In. Me," I somehow gasped between breaths. I don't know if it was the permission he needed or if it just turned him on even more, but he buried himself to the hilt and I could feel his throbbing ejaculation as he spurted inside me, coating my cervix. God, it felt good. I could feel the pulsing of each contraction with absolute clarity. I was so glad he didn't use a condom.​
He held me there as he sprayed his semen inside me, and eventually the torrent slowed and after a few more pumps it stopped. His hands relaxed their death grip on my hips, and he bent over and kissed the back of my neck.​

Last edited:
The other one that I posted would be my most popular, this one I would bet would be rather unpopular as it ignores the porn formula almost entirely, but I really like it. It explores the psyche going on and places the act in the world around it, and it's just so different than the standard fuck scene out there in the litverse. It also has two characters who although common, are unique and real enough to be very interesting (although Corey is very much out of context in this excerpt).

She sighed. Then she moved to her bag that was taking up about one-third of the space on the small kitchen table, pulled her work shirt off the top, hung it over the chair and dug out her smokes. There were three left in the pack. Pushing the curtain aside, she stepped out onto the narrow balcony, lit up and leaned on the rail over the street below. A straw mat that hung to the right for privacy from the neighbor barely wavered in the muggy windless air, but at least it gave shade. She refused to smoke inside ever since Talia was born. Corey joined her on the balcony, massaging her back with his palm. She took a long drag and relaxed as his hand moved further down to stroke the curve of her ass under her skirt. Then his other hand joined in on the action and his fingertips found the waist of her tights and began to peel. They had to do a little digging at first to work beneath the tension of her belt, but soon they were tugging downwards, taking her panties with them.

Once her leggings reached nearly to her knees, his finger probed inside her pussy, taking a slick coating and spreading the moisture around as she added some arch to her spine and stuck her ass out. She took another drag, casually observing the traffic below, the cars trucks and taxis slowly bunching up for the red light at the end of the block, the pedestrians on the far sidewalk with their bags and carts, a shaggy dude with dreadlocks on a skateboard rolling past, his wheels clack-clack clak-clacking over the cracks in the concrete, all of them oblivious to the hanky-panky happening behind the shroud of old decorative sheet metal riveted beneath the balcony railing. She could feel Corey's stance change behind her, stepping up close and knew that he was lining up his dick to fuck her. She smoked again and gave her ass a subtle wiggle of enticement. With one hand on her hip he steadied her and with his other he put himself in. She exhaled a long soft sigh as he hilted in.

A grin crept over her face as he boned her. 'Fuck you, World,' she thought, knowing that as much as the folks below would condemn her semi-public naughtiness, they all wished that they were doing what she was doing. Those poor loser hypocrites were stuck in traffic, burning gas that they had worked too hard to pay too much money for, picking up broccoli and hamburger helper to take home and heat up for their ungrateful families, herded through their day like sheep, while she was smoking a cigarette and having sex. Corey's dick slid into her, receded and slid in again and again, his slender hot meat probing deep into her wet folds at a variable but languid tempo. Of course, she knew that she was running in the same ratrace as those on the street below, but not at that moment. Her shit day was over and she had earned this. Right then, she was reaping her hedonistic rewards without apology.

Corey leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as his arms snaked beneath her and under her top again. Now someone on the other side of the street would be able to tell that her tits were getting played with if they bothered to look up and notice, and their imagination could go from there. The thought made the moment all that much better. Silently, she dared the geek in the plaid shirt, the heavy-set middle aged lady with the expensive dye job and arrogant stride, the meter maid in her crisp shirt and shorts and dark-rimmed glasses, to look up and be offended before going home to masturbate.

With two pert palmfuls of her breasts, Corey leaned in to kiss her ear. She cocked her head aside to hold the smoke to his lips and let him suck some nicotine. Once he exhaled, she stood up, causing him to slip out, and turned to kiss him. Her top caught on her pale nipples as she crushed her chest into him and her arms vined around his shoulders. He was slender and lithe and his mouth tasted like smokes and beer. Flicking the butt into the coffee can in the corner, she kicked off her shoes and slid her tights all the way off. Then she backed her boyfriend through the doorway and into the living room to push him down onto the couch and climb on. His hat wouldn't stay on his head as she kissed him, so she tossed it aside. Then reaching down between them, she propped him up and sank down his length. Corey grabbed two handfuls of ass while she rocked in his lap. Her breasts, still exposed, lured his mouth to suckle and she inhaled sharply from the tingly pleasure. She pressed down harder, trying to find something hard to grind her clit against, but her boyfriend kept working to lift her ass to develop a stroke. She settled for a grind at the bottom of each piling, an abortive sigh accompanying each hint at serious pleasure. Ultimately it was not enough and after a few minutes riding, Corey splurted his cum all over her diaphragm. Unsatisfied, she kept her hips slowly rocking until he was too soft to stay in, then dismounted to sprawl on the other end of the couch. He slumped against her, his head on her flank and his hand on her thigh.

What comes to mind is the scene at the end of part 3 of my Vacation with the Marshals series. I had a lot of fun writing this, the main character has basically been obsessing over Melanie Marshal for year, and they finally get to it. A bit long maybe, they go a couple rounds.

Then I heard some movement outside, and the latch on my shower door was lifted. I was about to, stupidly, announce my presence, when Melanie appeared. She shut the door behind her. She was still in her bikini, but she had lost the wrap.

"What did I tell you," she said, stepping closer, "about me being the jealous type?"

"Uh oh," I heard from above. I couldn't tell if it was in response to hearing Melanie, but Melanie looked up and smiled.

"I told you," she said, taking my cock in her hand, "that I was next."

I said nothing. Melanie was under the water with me, her hand sliding over my cock. I looked down at her as the water cascaded over her beautiful tits. She looked up at me.

"I can maybe forgive you," she said. "Because I think you're ready for me now."

The chatter upstairs had quieted. I looked up, through the slats in the deck seeing shadows and movement, but nothing distinct.

"Don't worry about them," Melanie said. She put her hand on my head and pulled it down, so I was looking back down at her. "I want your attention on me."

And then slowly, watching me watch her, she peeled off her bikini top, releasing one breast and then the other, holding them up in her hands and letting the water wash over them. She bit her lip and teased her nipples with her fingers.

Finally she pulled her hands away and then stood there, waiting. I guessed her intention and replaced her hands with mine. She smiled and purred. I ran my hands over her tits, loving their size, their weight. I gently squeezed them, lifted them, ran my thumbs over her hard nipples. She breathed hard, stepped closer, leaned her head back and let the water run over her face, down her bare skin to her beautiful tits as I massaged them.

She pressed against me, my cock sliding up her stomach, pinned between us. She smiled at me and bit her lip, and I could feel the fabric of her bikini bottoms as she slid them off. Then she stepped back, stepped out of them, and stood before me, naked and absolutely perfect, the water sliding over her.

Then she closed the distance between us again and put her arms around my neck, pressing her body into mine once again. She shimmied a little, her body rubbing against the underside of my cock. And she looked up at me with open mouth, and I leaned in and kissed her.

She pressed her face against mine, sliding her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around my tongue and pulling it into her mouth, sucking on it. We moaned together and she surprised me by leaping up, wrapping her legs around me, driving me against the wall of the shower. She bit my bottom lip, pulling on it, and grinded against me as I held her up, her crotch pressing against mine, the heat of her pussy sliding against the length of my shaft.

"I want your big cock inside me so bad," she said, her voice already part squeal, as if I was already deep inside her. I heard a murmur from above, and remembered our audience, but that only made it hotter. Melanie looked at me and smiled, as if reading my thoughts and agreeing.

I lifted her up higher, my hands on her thighs. She kept one arm wrapped around my neck and with the other reached down and grabbed my cock, pumping it and squeezing it before guiding it to her pussy. Then she lowered herself down on it.

She cried out as the head of my cock entered her. She was so wet, but it was a tight squeeze. I moaned with her, and she went further, inch by inch, crying out louder as I slowly filled her up.

"Oh my God Sam," she squealed. "You're so fucking huge."

I heard what sounded like a moan from upstairs, and the sound of the creaking deck. Shadows moved in the gaps between the planks as they tried to get a look.

Melanie leaned back and I stared at her body, the water of the shower coming in between us. As she started to rock on top of me, her abs tightened and her tits bounced. I held her by her thighs and her ass, pushing my cock up into her, and she moaned wildly as she bounced on top of me.

"Oh. Yes. Fuck me. Sam," she squealed, punctuating each word with a downward thrust, letting her body drop further down on my shaft, pulling herself back up.

We sped up, she grew louder, and wetter, and my cock slipped easily deeper and deeper inside her. I was all but throwing her with each thrust, bringing my cock up to meet her, as gravity brought her back down and my cock buried itself inside her. Her tits bounced wildly on her chest, and she shrieked, loud enough for the neighborhood to hear, never mind the women gathered just a few feet above us.

Her moans reached a fever pitch, turning into a high keening wail, and she gripped my shoulders hard, rocking on top of me.

"Oh fuck Sam I'm cummmiiiinnngg," she wailed, stretching the last word out into a scream. And I could feel it, as she came, her pussy tightened on me, her body clenched, and her juices flowed like the shower itself, soaking me.

And then I was cumming too, too suddenly to warn her, pumping cum inside her.

"Yes Sam cum in me baby," she screamed, knowing.

The moment stretched out, Melanie's body thrashing in the air as I held her up and continued to cum inside her. She squeezed my shoulders, my neck, so hard I thought my head might pop off, but I wasn't worried about that, my mind was engulfed by a more intense orgasm than I had imagined possible.

Finally I blinked, coming back to my senses. We were on the ground. I didn't know how we ended up there. Melanie was under me, writhing and breathing hard. I had pulled out of her at some point, my still-hard cock resting on her stomach, cum still slowly spilling out onto her. Water from the shower poured onto my back.

Melanie looked up at me, her eyes a little crazy.

"Holy fucking shit," she said.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, we stood. My body was sore, like I'd just done a heavy workout. I supposed I had.

We were a mess. Melanie stood close, letting the water rinse us. She grabbed the soap and ran it over my chest, my stomach. She looked up at me. My cock was already responding again.

"Sorry ladies," she said, her voice carrying, addressing our audience. "I don't think I'm done with him yet."

She spread soap over my hips, my thighs, washing off our collected juices. She wrapped her hand around my cock, already swelling again, growing hard in her hand. She ran her hand up and down my shaft, sliding over it in a soapy lather. She slid down to her knees, running her body along mine on the way. She smiled up at me, squeezing her tits around my cock, sliding them up and down. Then she let the water pour over us, rinsing the soap from my cock and her tits. And she slid her tongue along the underside of my cock and took it into her mouth. I moaned.

She slid her mouth down my length, holding me there for a moment, then slid away. She pulled her mouth off me, taking a breath.

"I can't get enough of your cock," she said, lovingly caressing my shaft with her fingers, pressing her lips against the tip.

She stood, finally, and reached over and shut the water off.

"Come with me," she said.

She didn't grab a towel, made no move toward her swimsuit. She just turned and walked, naked and dripping, toward the side of the house. I followed, in the same state, conscious of the fact that the women on the deck could see us if they thought to look.

She led me around to the front yard. It was nearly dark, but lights on the front of the house lit up the yard. The house was set back a bit from the road, but I felt very much exposed if someone were to go by.

Melanie seemed undeterred. If anything she seemed to be getting increasingly excited. She turned to me and grabbed my hand, leading me to a lounge chair set up in the grass. She pushed me into it and I sat down and leaned back, looking up at her. She stood, naked and wet and beautiful, looking down at me.

My cock stood hard, pointing at her. Her eyes lingered on it and she bit her lip. Then she stepped forward, straddling me. She looked me in the eye as she grabbed my cock, squeezing it with her hand as she lowered herself down on me.

I cut it off there for the post character limit, but they're not done yet.

I don't know. The scene I want to post here is about 3X longer than anything else already posted. It may be too long for the thread

The one I'd like to present here is 1890 words long, which is probably way too much. The fleshy, sweaty stuff is commingled with the emotional, interpersonal, relationship-development stuff. (And isn't 'commingled' the ideal word for any sex scene?)

From my current work. I wanted to write a sex scene that was about the foreplay, not the sex. There's important context that's missing but I feel it stands by itself.

I'm really squeeeeeeeee over this one.

“I've got the bath warm for you,” she said. “Come. You're cold. Let's at least get you clean and warmed up a bit.”

I didn't resist as she took my hand and led me through; I stood, mute, as she unbuttoned my shirt and folded it back from my shoulders.

“You're really pretty,” she said, softly.

She freed my arms from my sleeves, and turned to place my shirt to one side. I watched her, watched the way she consciously forced herself not to look at me as she turned back to me.

“Shall I...”

“I'll do it,” I whispered, reaching behind myself and undoing the clasp of my bra. I slid the straps from my shoulders and, for once, just let it fall.

She let out a soft sigh.

“Look at me, Sophie. Am I... pretty?” I whispered.

She stepped half a step closer and reached out to gently touch my cheek.

“No. You're beautiful,” she said. “Shall I...”

“Yes,” I whispered, closing my eyes.

I felt her fingers touch the skin of my belly, twist, cup the button that fastened my jeans. She tripped it, popping the cold metal free from the fabric that sheathed it, then folding the fabric back and away as she eazed the zip slowly downwards.

I shuddered.

“Annemarie...”

“Don't stop,” I whispered. “Whatever you're going to do to me, don't stop.”

I felt her move, then I whimpered as I felt her kiss the skin of my belly with her soft, warm lips.

Denim hissed slowly down my thighs. I lifted one leg, then the other, and she freed me of my jeans. I felt her hook her fingers into the black lace of my panties.

She eased them downwards, and, again, I lifted one leg and then the other.

Her hands were warm on my waist as she stood again.

“God, you're amazing,” she breathed.

“You make it hard for me to think,” I whispered.

“Then don't think,” she answered me. “Just feel.”

She leaned forward; I lunged blindly, found her, kissed her again, then melted against her as she closed her arms around me.

“You're so cold,” she whispered.

“It's... what I am.”

“Get in the water. Let me warm you and clean you.”

“You could scrub me for a century and I'd still be foul...”

“Stop that.”

Her words were short, curt.

“Stop belittling yourself. Stop hating yourself. This... this thing that was done to you does not define you. How could it? You are so much more than it.”

I opened my eyes, stared into hers.

She waited until she was sure I was paying attention, then kissed me once more.

“Now step... and sit,” she whispered. “There.”

And I slowly eased back against the plastic shell of my tub and watched her in the glimmering half-light of the candles she'd lit for me.

“If you keep looking at me like that I'm going to get ideas,” she said. I loved the colour that had flushed to her cheeks.

“Like what?” I said, softly.

“I'm also cold. And that bath looks big. ”

“It is.”

“Big enough for two?”

“Perhaps. I've never tried.”

“You're such a tease,” she said.

“I wouldn't know. I've never had anyone to tease to test that theory.”

“Well, you do now,” she said. She stood and pulled her vest off. Her soft sports bra followed.

“Wow,” I whispered, staring.

She paused, then straightened. “What?”

“Just... it's just... you're so nice.”

She smiled wryly. “My breasts are small and my hips are narrow...”

“No! You're stunning,” I answered. “I liked you from the moment I saw you. You... you are just what I want. You're what I've always wanted.”

“I'm awkward and bony,” she said, laughing at me. “I know what I am, Annemarie. But... I'm glad you like me.”

She unbuttoned her cotton trousers and slid them off herself. Then, with no ceremony at all, she stripped out of the pale cotton briefs that were all that she still wore.

Her copper-coloured pubic hair was trimmed to a neat arrowhead; I stared at it and the cleft it framed.

And swallowed, hard.

“Make room,” she said, as she stepped into the bath. Water lapped against the overflow as she settled down, tucking and contorting herself so that we fitted.

“And now we're naked,” she said, wryly. “Oh, Sacre Bleu.”

I snorted. “You're terribly blasé about this. And that is absolutely not the sort of thing I'd say. What?” I added, as she stared at me with a strange little smile.

“I just want you, that's all,” she said, as if it was that simple.

I sighed.

“I want you too,” I admitted. “I'm just... scared.”

“Stop worrying about the future. Isn't tonight, or at least what is left of it, enough for now?”

“I don't know. I've... I haven't...”

“Annemarie - am I your... first? Since...”

“Yes.”

“You're blushing.”

“I'm... embarrassed.”

She leaned forward. “Annemarie,” she said, finessing my name in a way I suddenly realised she'd been practicing.

“That's almost right,” I whispered, heart aching. “Annemarie. Je suis Annemarie.”

“Come here, my Annemarie,” she breathed, and this time, she had it <i>parfaite</i>.

So I lifted myself, and turned, and lowered myself again. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me back against her.

And I turned my face and nuzzled against her as I felt for her hand and took it and slowly lowered it down to me.

I moaned softly as she found me. I opened myself, and she made a sound deep in her throat as she probed between my sparsely-covered lips to find the little nub they hid.

“Shall I...” she groaned.

“Yes,” I whispered.

And she did.

edit - this has not been edited or obsessed over yet ;)

Last edited:
From my current work. I wanted to write a sex scene that was about the foreplay, not the sex. There's important context that's missing but I feel it stands by itself.

I'm really squeeeeeeeee over this one.
Lesbian bath scenes 😍😍😍😍

The next one I write, and the one after that, then the one after that one. It's just a never-ending flow of perfection.

So I know you said post the scene here, but it's too long.

If not my "best," it's certainly one of my favorites.

Took 12 chapters to get Jenna to finally sleep with Tom, but when it happened, it was magical.

Sex scene starts on page 2, if anyone actually wants to read it.

But I'd prefer y'all start from the beginning.

Each chapter is pretty short lol.

https://literotica.com/s/the-jenna-arrangement-pt-12

I don't really think I have a best sex scene. I think my scenes are all adequate, and perhaps, disturbingly so.

I checked, it's 3200 words. Way too much to post here, so I'll provide a link instead: Deep Undercover Ch. 1. Page 3, halfway down the page.
For context, an undercover cop is posing as a prostitute to infiltrate a party aboard a drug dealer's yacht. She has just been introduced to a genuine prostitute.

Last edited:
I know that many of you will say that it makes no sense to look at a sex scene in isolation, that the build up to it and the previous arcs of the characters make the scene meaningful. But… decoupling the sex from the context, is there a sex scene you have written that you are particularly fond / proud of?
Interesting question. I find it difficult to decouple sex from context, not on principle, but mainly because I usually like the context to interweave and coexist with the sex, rather than precede it. So, with that caveat, my favourite scene (sex + context all in one), comes from the first chapter of Alison Goes to London, starting c. 1/2 - 2/3 of the way down the first page. Too long to copy here, but I hope you enjoy it.

Back