Younger women, older men

Yes, definitely many of us out there that like older men. Personally it’s just about being older, and I’m 19:)
I would be interested to know how much older? Just wondering because older is different ages depending on the age of the person
Thanks for sharing

Having a younger female is a fantasy for many men. I find it’s just a way for the girls to get us all worked up. The percentage of older guys actually hooking up is very small

For me not so much a fantasy, Its just a very nice surprise to find that there are younger ladies who are interested in my age range 60 plus, what a wonderful world :)

Definitely prefer it, in fact the men can be overweight, not traditionally handsome, sometimes a fat old guy will be checking me out and I imagine him just tackling me and using my body and I’ll suddenly be 💦

View attachment 2313208
well... if your profile picture is any indication, this 35 year old marrried man would be all over you checking you out as well....

Love, Thom

I was playing on voice with as young as 19 or 20 here. At the time I was 54/55. Right now I’m getting close to 57 and I play with a woman in her mid-20s and a MILF in her mid 30s.

Back