Younger women, older men

As a 38 year old guy, I have to say it's been an interesting decade as I've "aged". In my late twenties romantic interests were always within a few years of my own. As I look at forty I've yet to find the pool of younger women shrinking. One can only hope the trend continues as it has with some of the responses here!

58M bi curious guy from Derwent Valley Tasmania. Would love to chat, meet and play with girl guy or couple

I don’t really have an upper limit, but if I had to define my preferred age range, it would be 50 to 55, though certainly no lower than 45.

I just love the look in their eyes, when they realise what’s about to happen to them, with me.

M.
👩‍🦳 🫦 💦 xxxxx
We are like Deer in the headlights of a car

The first time a younger woman (early 20s) came on to me (mid 30s), I thought it was just my imagination/fantasy. I played dumb because it was work and I did not want to risk things. She practically confronted me about it one night after work. I had to tell her no thanks, flattered though I was (she was beautiful and I fantasized about her for years afterwards).
Now, every time a young woman says something flirtatious ("You're in such better shape than my dad"), I have to calm myself down. Most of the time it is harmless. It is only since I am playing online that I have learned just how many women like this.
I guess younger women desiring older men is a fetish/kink/desire that covers all the colors of the rainbow. And I love it.

Back