Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lara Croft

Thomas's comment as he slipped through the door made Lara blush, and her hand fly to the top of her towel.

We both know you want me to see you naked. But did she? The part of her that was raised in a polite and erotophobic society cried out no. However, the shock of arousal that sizzled through her at his comment made her way to drop the towel right away.

Stop it, Sam is your best friend! Lara chided herself, remembering the horrible discussions that she'd had with Sam. She had been so careful to water down the truth, and so scared of what her friend would think of her. She hadn't had a chance to sit down and have a genuine chat with Samantha, but she knew that she needed to.

Lara had just resolved to keep the towel on for a little longer when she noticed Thomas's firm and throbbing cock sticking out of the front of his pants. Her lips were parted in surprise as he explained his exposure, but before Lara could ask for more details the phone rang.

Even if she hadn't heard what Thomas had said to Lady Chelmsford, she would have spoken. It was clear in the way his entire body straigthened and the respectful tone of his voice that it was his mistress.

"Hello?" Lara's voice quavered and her fingers took as she accepted the phone from Thomas.

Luckily for Lara she wasn't expected to speak just yet.

Lady Chelmsford's voice was strong, commanding, and had a hint of authority that Lara knew not to argue with.

I know you have been fucked by Thomas, if you enjoyed it and would like it to happen again then you must remove the towel you have and move to sit on his lap. Lara's eyes widened and wouldn't have been surprised if Chelmsford had just been reading her mind. A twinge of guilt unsettled her stomach and intensified the storm of nerves to a deadly squall.

Lara had given her word to Professor Knight that she would obey him in most things, and that apparently extended to Lady Chelmsford. Despite the enticing view of Thomas's rigid member she didn't want to hurt her best friend's feelings.

As she looked from Thomas's cock to the barely restrained curiosity in his face she wondered if he knew what the Lady was asking her. If she didn't drop the towel and sit on his lap, would he think that she didn't appreciate his efforts in the bedroom?

Lara wanted to howl with frustration. Instead she took a deep breath. Think about this logically, she told herself. That was how she solved all of her problems, this shouldn't be any different.

Lara repeated Lady Chelmsford's order in her mind. The question had two parts. If she enjoyed having sex with Thomas, and if she would like it to happen again. The answer to the first, beyond all doubt, was yes. She thoroughly enjoyed it. The answer to the second question was harder. On a primal level it was an unhalting yes, but if she threw in the trappings of polite society and expectations of friendship, the yes was wavering.

But, when it came down to it, the answers to both of the questions were a yes (and an affirmative on the second did not necessarily denote that she was willing to do it right there and then). And in one way, sitting on Thomas' lap naked was not that much more intimate than what Knight and Sam had done the night before.

There was barely a sound as Lara dropped the towel and padded over to Thomas. With a semi-apologetic smile she gently lowered her naked self onto his lap. The fabric was thick and rich beneath her skin, and she slid back just far enough so that she could feel his cock against her back, hot and heady.

When Lady Chelmsford continued talking Lara eyes the two packages before her, both wrapped in nondescript brown paper.

Another choice. Lara forgot about everything around her as she listened to the terms and conditions for this adventure.

When the phone clicked and then started beeping Lara was breathless. Neither of those two choices were completely comfortable. Well, if she was honest with herself there were three choices; the pink, the black, and to forget about this whole thing. The third was very tempting, but there was so much tied to this strange new world she'd fallen into that she couldn't leave, not yet (and if she was honest with herself, it was exceptionally arousing).

There were options that she liked and disliked in both of the options, but she had a feeling that there was no compromise. So, when it came down to it, she could either allow Knight the opportunity to sleep with Chelmsford, have sex with Thomas, and give Chelmsford pleasure, or she could possibly disrupt Knight's opportunity to proposition Sam, gain insight into Knight's life, enjoy sensual pleasure with Chelmsford and delay sleeping with Thomas.

If she selected the pink outfit then her desire to be drilled would be more than fulfilled, and she would be offering Knight something that she could only imagine he was desperate for. In addition, she would be allowing Samanthat the chance to make her own decisions about Knight. But then she would be having sex with Thomas, and as nice as that sounded it made the twinge of guilt spread it's ugly claws through her veins.

However the black outfit offered a chance to interrupt Knight and Sam, it meant that she could delay intercourse with Thomas and have a chance to talk to Sam about everything. It meant that she would be able to have pleasure with Chelmsford, but it also meant that she would have a mistress too. And as much as she wanted to know more about Knight, it felt sneaky to gain that information from other sources.

Now Lara had to think about her loyalties. She was best friends with Sam, and that had to come first and foremost. Her loyalty to Knight was also high, though she had known him for such a short time; his relationship came with a multitude of tangled ropes attached. If she thought of that alone then the black outfit was the better option.

When Lara returned the phone to Thomas he gave her the packages in return. He shifted slightly as he did so, and it made her nether regions flood with heat. She took them gingerly and opened the first package. Out of it came a pink and black outfit that looked like a French Maid's costume. It wasn't all that bad really, and could probably be passed off as dress-up party costume. If the black one was similar then it wouldn't be too difficult.

But the black one wasn't similar not even close. It held none of the possible disguise of the first. It was nothing but black and red lace, and the only person she could dress up as in this would be a bedroom-ready lover.

"Oh my," Lara breathed, holding up the lace thing that slithered so eagerly out of it's wrapping. She looked at Thomas over his shoulder and couldn't help but notice the amused smirk on his face. "How crowded is the foyer?"

His answer was nothing more than a non-committal shrug.

Lara got to her feet quickly and ignored the way that her head spun. It was ten o'clock on a week day. If she left now most people would already be out for the day. Waiting another hour would probably see more people around, either coming home for lunch or going out. However, if she waited another hour she would at least be able to preserve some dignity.

Had Chelmsford chosen these outfits on purpose knowing which options Lara would rather choose?

With a heavy sight Lara let the pink and black outfit fall to the floor, as she pulled the black and red one over her head. When it was set in place (and barely covering anything more than she had covered when she was naked), she looked at Thomas.

"I really need to talk to Sam about things," she explained with a shrug and sigh. If she had been honest in the first place perhaps she could have avoided this option all together. That'll teach me.

"I just need to grab a couple of things before we go."

Lara ducked into her room and threw the items that Lady Chelsmford had gifted her with into a couple fo large paper botique bags. She also found her longest jacked and flung it over her shoulder. Coupled with a large handback tilted around to her behind, and two large paper botique bags, she was able to maintain some sembalnce of privacy.

Who am I kidding? Lara chided herself. When she walked back into the lounge room Thomas raised an eyebrow upon seing what she was carrying. Before he could offer to help her she dashed to the front door.

"Wouldn't want to leave the Mistresses gifts bedind," she shrugged before adding "oh, and isn't that breeze chilling. Better bring my jacked in case I stay late."

She dashed towards the front door, "Thomas, be a dear and pull the door shut behind you?" Lara called over her shoulder as she slipped through the door and made her way down to what was a hopefully empty lobby and a taxi waiting beyond.

Thomas the Butler

Thomas smiled as watched Lara exit the room. Although he was a little disappointed she had not taken the opportunity to resume their dalliance from a few days before, he shrugged and followed her. After catching up with her at the elevator he smiled while he deliberately took his time to return his manhood to his trousers and zip up.

"I am surprised you didn't chose the pink one, I would have enjoyed bending you over." His erection was still obvious against the fabric of his pants. "We both remember how you enjoyed being helpless in the Lady's love nest as I thrust into you repeatedly."

His smile became a grin, "unfortunately you dropped a piece of the outfit," he said holding up the black and red lacy cuffs that would be used to tie her hands. "Lady Chelmsford also said that if you were willing to be brave and trust her in the black dress I was to offer you the following."

He held out the phone for her again, "the chance to phone Samantha and to tell her you want her to give the professor that blow job. You can think of any excuse you want but we both know you long to see which one of you he chooses as the victor, you may be loyal but you are still competitive Lara. Besides Sam has already forgotten about me and she will think it is part of some kinky game because you desire to pleasure her." He had not pressed the button yet and continued to talk, "I will then obviously not interfere with their day, but will still leave you and the Lady to spend the day together but," he winked at her. "When I take you home tonight we will take the time to continue with what we both obviously desire, that way your boyfriend will not know that you have cheated on him. Though I don't see it as cheating, as you clearly love the professor and we are just about sex and desire as is his liaisons with the Lady."

He pressed the button to call the lift."And most importantly Lady Chelmsford will give you the opportunity to meet her on an equal footing Lady Croft. So make the obvious choice Lara, put down those bags and I will carry them for you. Put your hands behind your back and let me bind you." He grinned, "make the obvious choice and give into your desire for me, your friends and the Lady and trust that all will be okay."

Lara Croft

When the elevator dinged and the doors slid open, Lara took a deep breath and stepped through. Thomas stepped in after her and she could see him smugly awaiting her answer.

"I chose this option because I need to talk to Samantha before we... Well, I would like to clear up some things with her first," Lara said to Thomas firmly with an apoloogetic smile. "If you wouldn't mind calling her I would like to ask when she will be home. I need to talk to her soon, to get things sorted."

Lara resigned one of the bags to Thomas and shifted uncomfortably in the cool air of the elevator.

"About Professor Knight though, I don't think he'll mind. Lady Chelmsford is his Mistress and I think he is more than willing to have be submit to her orders."

The elevator dinged again and the doors slid open to reveal a lobby that wasn't busy, but had a few people milling about. Much to Lara's pleasure there was a taxi waiting outside. She made her way towards the front doors, but before she reached them she handed thomas the last bag.

"How about you bind my hands in the car?" She asked, face flushed and eyes darting around to ascertain if anybody had noticed her.

There were a few people on the street staring at her with eyes wide and mouths gaping, but she managed to slide into the back seat of the cab before anything said anything.

Thomas the Butler

He smiled at her eagerness to get into safety, though it would not take long for her to realise that seated in the back of the cab, the driver would get a good view of her in his mirror, and more importantly if the angle was correct he would see right up the short thin lingerie.

Thomas slid in beside her and moved close enough to make sure she would not be able to slide out of view of the drivers mirror. He placed the bags on the other side of Lara further restricting her movement.

"Those stares," he said with a mild amusement, "were a result of you not trusting your mistress." Taking hold of her firmly he manuevered her back to him, "now let's see to those bindings." The whole time he spoke as if there wasn't a cab driver waiting for instructions.

Without waiting for her to object he took her hands and tied them firmly behind her back. The binding was high enough up her arm to cause her breasts to be thrust out, and although it was tight it would not be impossible for Lara to break with a little application of strength.

"Perfect...mother like me does think you have wonderful breasts," he cupped one of them giving it a gentle squeeze as if to reiterate his point.

Turning to the cab driver, who continued to observe them in the mirror, although his face showed no sign that there was a semi naked women sitting on the back seat.

"You can take us to the Cedar Park so long, we haven't decided on our final destination yet."

The afore mentioned park was pretty much in between the professor's apartment and the more luxurious house of Lady Chelmsford.

The cabbie nodded and turned to concentrate on his driving.

"Now let's get hold of Samantha," Thomas continued as he dialed a number on his phone and placed it on Lara's lap.

"Hello!" Sam's voice came over the speaker phone, she sounded a little surprised.

Before Lara could reply, Thomas spoke. "Hello Samantha...you don't know me, but I am a friend, of sorts, of your friend Lara."

"Oh, your name does sound familiar, we met the other day. You are the rich woman's servant right?"

"Yes that is correct. I saw to it that you got home safely the other night."

"Oh didn't I..."

Thomas laughed, "you were drunk and you invited me in, but naturally I declined...But anyway I am phoning as Lara has left her phone at home and needed to speak to you about your...training..."

Thomas looked at Lara, urging her to continue, "remember I can go and stop her, or just take a walk in the park while you entertain the Lady."

Lara's face flushed an even deeper shade of red as Thomas made a show of restraining her in front of the taxi driver and giving her breast a squeeze. Through this, though, she heard something for a second time that caught her attention. This time she couldn't help but follow up on it.

"Sorry Thomas, but did you just say that Lady Chelmsford is your mother?" Lara asked.

Before she got an answer Thomas dialed Sam's phone. She listened to Thomas's side of things.

"perhaps you can just take a walk." Lara said softly "San is a grown up and will have to make her own decisions."

Lara realised that the taxi driver was looking at her, but the moment that their eyes met in the rear vision mirror, his eyes darted away again.

Thomas the Butler

Thomas ignored her question as the taxi finally pulled off and headed towards the park as instructed earlier by him.

Thomas leaned in close to whisper in Lara's ear, low enough that Sam would not hear it.

"Don't be embarrassed Lara, you have a beautiful body, one that should be shown to the world."

As if to emphasise his point he slipped a hand between her legs and started to move up, waiting to see what her response would be.

"I believe it, Lady Chelmsford desires it and your friend," his voice got louder, "Samantha wants it."

"Lara..Lara.." the voice came over the phone resting in the beautiful students lap. Thomas had not ended the call.

"Would you like to speak to her?" Thomas whispered in her ear, his breath brushing against her ear as lightly as his hand brushed the warm skin of her thighs. "Would you like to tell her about your game with the professor."

"Lara, the prof is totally naked...god he is gorgeous..." Sam continued, her voice slightly nervous but still showing excitement.

The situation Lara was in should have made her withdraw, but instead it was incredibly liberating. Her entire body was still angry at her for turning down the promise of ecstasy with Thomas, and now the regret was becoming excruciating. It wasn't until Sam spoke that Lara was able to comprehend what Thomas had said, beyond the feeling of his hot breath on her ear. The way his hand was travelling between her thighs sent chills all over her body.

"Sam," Lara begun, looking at the phone and then at Thomas, "I need to talk to you about some things."

"Yes, I think you do," Sam said slowly "like why you haven't freaked out that your boyfriend is naked in front of me."

If Lara's body wasn't so enticed by the sensual pleasure it was receiving she would have been shaking her head.

"Look... Things with Professor Knight are... interesting? I don't know where to begin, and this is hard on the phone. "Think Christian Grey... The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty... I don't know. Whips, control, domination." Lara stopped and sighed. There was silence on the other end of the phone and the tension made Lara's facial muscles tense.

"Like, uh, BDSM?" Sam asked slowly.

"Yes!" Lara cried, eager for an easy answer.

"And what does this have to do with him being naked, gloriously so, in front of me?"

"Well..." Lara trailed off, not quite able to find the right words. As Thomas's fingers crept closer and closer to their goal her breathing became more ragged. "Have a look at his bookcase, Sam."

"Lara, not everything is about books!"

"For once in your life listen to me Sam! Knight is a very... sexual man. Even though he has feelings for me he has... Urges? For you. Look, this is hard to discuss on the phone but..." The next few words were harder for Lara to say, but she continud none the less "What he wants is about the pleasure, the experience. You'll need to talk to him. All I can say is that he does look good naked... and that, after you talk to him about his intentions, that I... well... Some things should be enjoyed, okay?"

The stunned silence on the phone was too much so Lara hung up.

"She's going to blow him, isn't she?" Lara whispered to Thomas, suddenly aware that they were in the taxi. Her face flushed scarlet and she bit the inside of her lip. She looked at Thomas again and recognised a familiar expression in his face. Then, she remembered, that he hadn't answered her question about his mother.

Thomas the Butler

"Yes I think Samantha is bright enough to understand you gave her permission," his voice brushed her ear. "I think she will choose to blow your boyfriend," his fingers reached her moistening lips, "just as you are going to ask me to fuck you right now."

He began to tease her womanhood.

"You like the thought of your best friend choking on your boyfriend's cock, while you are restrained and have your girlfriend's son pounding away at you relentlessly."

He slipped a finger inside her.

"I know it is not what her Ladyship ordered, but it is what we both want."

His finger began to slide in and out slowly.

"Besides it is you who she will punish, and I think you like that thought...So Lara tell me what you want, and don't be the lady Croft about it."

Lara Croft

Lara's gasp was half caused by Thomas's finger sliding inside her, and half because he admitted that Lady Chelmsford was his mother. Lara's mind flashed back to the other day when she had been poised on the tip of his erection, and Lady Chelmsford had arrived. She was pleased that Lara hadn't followed through, as it would have spoiled their kisses. It made sense to her now.

However, Lara soon lost her ability to think as Thomas continued his ministrations. She was already extremely wet from all of the talk and teasing, and his long finger was a welmcone intrusion.

"I-" Lara hesitated, but a suddenly forceful stroke of Thomas's interrupted her, "I do want it... But I gave your mother my word. This is only my second meeting with her, I can't do that to her."

The cab slowed down and Lara realised that the driver was peering at them in the rear vision mirror, his interest clear in a twinkle of his eyes. She looked out of the window and recognised the Cedar Park.

"Maybe you can walk it off?" Lara smiled apologetially.

Thomas the Butler

Thomas smiled, "walk it off...hmmm..." He pulled his hand away from her womanhood and gave his wet finger a deliberate lick. "I guess she will be pleased you chose her over me." He sat up straight, "she may even reward you with the truth."

"Take her to 1066 Princess drive," he handed the driver a stack of hundred dollar bills, "and you never speak of this fair again. When you arrive see the lady and her bags to the door. Inside the one package you will find a necklace, fasten it around her neck and then after ringing the bell you can leave."

Opening the door he exited, "Lara make sure you thank him properly for his efforts," the cab door closed quietly.

The driver did not wait long to pull off again, but his eyes took every opportunity to glance at Lara in his mirror. When they arrived at the destination the driver pulled over and opened the door for Lara. It was not easy for her, with her hands bound, so he helped her from the cab, his own hands shaking and stuttered apologies coming every time he brushed her inappropriately. Luckily there was no traffic, vehicular or pedestrian, at this time of the morning. When she was before the door with all her possessions, the driver reached in and pulled out an expensive necklace and fastened it around her neck.

"You truly are beautiful," he said before ringing the doorbell.

For a moment he stood there fascinated before heading back to his cab. It was then for the first time that Lara was able to notice her reflection in the glass framing the door. Although her hands were still bound behind her back and centre piece of the necklace hung between her large breasts, she was now dressed in blue.

Moments after the sound of the car receded from her hearing the door opened and the beautiful Lady Chelmsford stood framed before her.

"Anything to say Lady Croft?" Was all she said as her eyes admired the younger woman approvingly.

Lara whimpered softly as Thomas withdrew from her, her body was writhing with unfulfilled desire and it was making her feel weak with need. She wanted to console Thomas that it was not about choosing his mother over him, but she decided against it. His hint about the truth was fascinating. Lara loved a mystery, and this tiny hint now made her wonder what truth was going untold. It wasn't distracting her enough though. When Thomas exited the cab she looked p to see the driver watching her and she felt a stab of anxiety; she was now restrained (albiet loosely) and nearly naked, in a cab with a stranger.

The rest of the drive to Lady Chelmsford's was a combination of curiosity, fear, and a dark arousal at the appreciative looks of the taxi driver. She remembered Thomas's instructions to thank the driver appropriately, but that wasn't going to happen. He was a complete stranger.

Luckily for Lara, the driver complied with Thomas's request in a way that showed her that he glances had been the extent of his daring. As he fastened the the necklace around her neck he told her that she was beautiful. There was a moment where she held her breath, wondering what his next move would be. The breath was released with relief as he turned and walked away, getting back into his cab and going about his day.

Lara's relief didn't last for long though, as she turned around and tried to determine the best way to ring the doorbell with her arms fastened as they were. As she planned, she noticed something strange in the window. First, she noticed the incredibly elaborate and expensive necklace that hung around her neck. From the reflection alone it was no doubt that it was diamond and sapphires, nothing else would shine so brightly. Though it was stunning beyond belief, there was something in the reflection that was even more incredible.

Lara had chosen the red and black outfit.

But now she was wearing blue.

It was at this opportune moment that Lady Chelmsford opened the door and greeted Lara.

Lara had a lot to say at that point in time, and it was difficult to single out one point. So, she picked the most recent and pressing to express.

"I am wearing blue."

As soon as she said it she cursed herself not only for being rude, but for sounding daft.

"Mistress," Lara added after a moment with an apologetic smile.

Lady Chelmsford

"Yes you are," she opened her door wider, causing the light behind her to frame her magnificent body, now clothed as seductive and inviting as Lara's own. "That means you chose to leave Thomas unfulfilled."

She smiled, "that means you chose your mistress, and for that you shall be rewarded." Stepping aside she allowed Lara to enter the house.

Although Lara did not hear the door shutting, when she turned around again it was closed and her packages were neatly placed in a corner.

"You will not be needing that," she walked past the stunned girl and stopped briefly to give her a kiss on the lips. "You look perfect already. Very beautiful indeed." Not really waiting for a response the Lady continued, "and your mistress, is she pleasing to your eye."

Walking down the hallway towards the room where Lara had first met Lady Chelmsford, the voice continued as if expecting her to follow.

"By accepting the binding behind your back you have accepted you are my servant, but by not choosing the pink outfit you have shown your desire to be more than just a plaything. So Lady Croft you will be permitted to speak freely, within reason. But know I will always be aware when you speak falsehood or not from your true hear."

The Lady sat down on the lavish couch, "now Lara how should one greet their mistress, a kiss on the lips perhaps."

She lazed back waiting for Lara to decide what was due.

Lara Croft

Lara followed Lady Chelmsford in silence as she her deeper into her home. When she had seen the Lady Lara knew that had forgotten just how striking the woman was. It wasn't just her physical appearance that was incredible, it was everything about her that Lara was drawn to.

Lara found herself strangely relieved by what Lady Chelmsford said about her decsions, and found them to be true to her own desires. She did, however, wish to say that it was never her goal to leave Thomas unfulfilled. Despite this, she decided not to.

Instead, when Lady Chelmsford lowered herself onto the lounge and asked for a greeting, Lara was more than happy to comply.

Eagerly, yet with a shyness that exposed her true nerves, Lara walked over and knelt before the lounge Lady Chelmsford was on. The sight of the sensual Mistress displayed so openly made Lara's womanhood flood with more heat than she thought possible. Lady Chelmsford's explosive sexuality was barely restrained within her smooth skin.

And, as Lara imagines a Submissive should greet her Mistress, Lara leant forward and planted a soft yet lingering kiss on Lady Chelmsford's lips. She drew back just a hairsbreadth before speaking.

"Good morning Mistress," Lara breathed, her lips brusing over Chelmsford's softly as she spoke.

Lady Chelmsford

The woman accepted the kiss, and if it had any desiring affect on her she did not let on.

"So Lara, I believe you have been practising with your roommate, hoping to impress your mistress with your skills."

She helped the girl sit back on her haunches.

"Now,I am sure you have many questions," she petted Lara's head affectionately, "ask,but remember I am still your queen so every question will require an appropriate offer in return."

Lara Croft

"Thank you Mistress," Lara said, falling into her role easier than she would ever have believed possible. She sat back on her haunches and looked up at the platinum blonde woman before her. There was so much that she wanted to know that it was hard to figure out where to begin.

"My dress changed," Lara said softly, a frown of puzzlement on her face as if she still didn't quite believe it, "I chose the black one, but now it is blue?"

Lara looked up at Chelmsford, waiting not only for an answer, but a request for payment.

Lady Chelmsford

The Lady waited for her to continue, and when Lara remained silent she spoke up.

"I see you don't understand this, truth holds great power and in order to receive the truth you need to give it worth. So until you offer what you believe the truth to your question is worth I can not answer truthfully."

She trailed her fingers through Lara's hair affectionately.

"So I will lie and say that while the dress was always blue you only believed it was black because Thomas told you it was."

"Now what is the secret to this great mystery worth to you, or will you accept you were fooled by nothing more than suggestion."

Lara Croft

Knowledge was power. Lara knew this as surely as she knew her own name. She also knew this surely that the lingerie she had slipped into earlier was black. The question was, what would this information be worth to her? To Lady Chelmsford.

She could offer the Lady a Favour, but in truth there was very little she could offer the woman that she wouldn't give freely. She could tell by the look on lady Chelmsford's face, and the clearness of her tone, that there would need to be a sacrifice. A true payment.

"You can ask me a question, any question" the idea rolled of Lara's tongue before she had a chance to stop it, "in exchange for an answer I desire, I will tell you anything you desire of me."

Lara wasn't sure if it would be enough, but offering up the possibility to access any part of her personal knowledge was surely worth something.

Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford considered the offer briefly, it was indeed an offer of great worth.

"I will reserve that question for a later stage, but it was a fair offer and I will tell you the truth."

Releasing Lara's hair she absently began to trace circles on her own stomach through the fabric of the lacy material covering her. As Lara looked down at the Lady's fingers it almost looked as if there was a pattern to the circles.

"it is magic Lara, ancient magic from older times. The magic of our homeland. The fabric turned blue because you were thinking of me while you are wearing the necklace."

Her body writhed about slowly as if in the throws of passion.

"Just as this pattern brings back memories of pleasure."

Suddenly Lara could feel something invading her nether regions, spreading her lips apart and opening her channel.

"Tell me Lara, who do you imagine is inside you now, the professor or my son?"

Lara Croft

Magic
That explained it. Well, in so far as anything could. Of course the mechanics of the magic puzzled Lara, but at least there was a name to it.

Lara watched, mesmerised, as Lady Chelmsford traces small circular patterns on the lace covering her stomach. When the Mistress spoke Lara knew that it was true, she was captivated by the circles because her body remembered them. Her mind flitted to an encounter with Professor Knight in which his tongue used such a pattern. As she did, she felt the memories translate to reality, her nether regions tingling with sensation and making her gasp.

"The Professor," Lara whispered breathlessly before biting her tongue and trying to stop herself from turning into a quivering bundle.

Lady Chelmsford

"Interesting," the woman whispered, allowing her finger to trace a few more patterns before she stopped. "See what affect it has on you."

She turned Lara's head towards a mirrored surface. The girl was now wearing a green school uniform.

"Even you realise that the professor is taking advantage of his student."

She smiled and stroked Lara's cheek.

"Surely you have more questions my love?"

Lara Croft

Lara sighed longingly as Lady Chelmsford halted her attentions. She looked down at the outfit she was wearing and gasped to see it had changed... into a school uniform (albiet a highly sexualised one).

Lady Chelmsford was right; Lara did know that the Professor was in a position of power due to his role as her teacher. She also didn't think that taking advantage of her to an extent. It wasn't so cut and dried as it might appear; although he was clearly using this position for his benefit, he was also opening up a whole new world to her. He had taught her much in the past few days, and there was a part of Lara that didn't so much mind the imbalance.

But there was so much more she wanted to know.

"Why are you showing and telling me all of this?" Lara asked. The fact that Lady Chelmsford had been honest with her was the most curious thing of all; why would she trust Lara with this information. "And does the Professor know? What about Sam? I guess that Thomas does, right?"

Lady Chelmsford

The lady smiled, "much truth asked, but no offers made."

Her hand continued to stroke the cheek,"you do that once more and we may have to end this visit."

Lara Croft

Lara bit her tongue, cursing herself for her insatiable curiosity. Lady Chelmsford required compensation for the knowledge, but the question once more became what the knowledge was worth.

"Sorry Mistress," Lara said, head bowing respecftully. "I often find myself over zealous in the pursuit of knowledge."

Lara sat back sligtly and looked up at her Mistress. Such a beautiful woman, and one that looked ageless. Another question popped to her mind and she shook it away. She needed to focus; what could she offer that would sate her Mistress's desire for recompense?

Lara's first question had asked the Lady to explain why she had chosen Lara, so Lara decided to reciprocate.

"Would an explanation as to why I have agreed to come and see you again suffice for the answer as to why you are telling me this information?" Lara asked, "And perhaps if you tell me whether Thomas, Professer Knight and Samantha are aware, I can offer to keep a secret from each?"

Lady Chelmsford

"Sharing the reason behind your second visit will be sufficient as to why I am telling you this."

The Lady knew that Lara was thinking of her as her clothing had returned to the blue one she had when first entering the house.

"But you will need to tell me your reason first before I explain to you the truth of my interest in you." She gently guided Lord's head so it was resting on her thigh, cheek against the warm skin of the ageless woman.

"For I fear the truth may influence you."

Lara Croft

Lara allowed herself to relax onto Lady Chelmsford's thigh, glad that the chance to talk without needing to look into the Mistress's eyes. It was easier this way, as she felt free to express herself without having to watch the Mistress's reaction.

"I came back for a number of reasons. One was because this was something that Professor Knight asked of me. Another was because I thoroughly enjoyed our last encounter. Those are the least of the reasons though, really. I think that the real reason is because I am curious. I am curious about you lifestyle, the whole Mistress role, and where I could fit into this. I am curious about the limits of my own sexuality; what will I do? What can't I do?"

Lara took a deep breath as she searched her soul, knowing there was more to the answer.

"I don't personally agree with many of the sexual social restrictions. Even though I am used to monogamous relationships but I am not unwilling to invest in a relationship with Professor Knight whilst exploring other sexual encounters. I am coming to terms to what it means to allow this, overcoming the discomfort of breaking ingrained expectations...

"You are inspiring like this; I was hoping to use you as a mentor of sorts."

Back