Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there lovebugs!

Here are a few more ~ good thing I took lots before my mishap! ;)

Have a good weekend everyone!

Morning Jo .. I have been bad :eek: .. Please forgive me .. :D

attachment.php

Such a Sweet set of Twins .. :)

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Such yummy goodness
Thank you!

Morning Jo .. I have been bad :eek: .. Please forgive me ..
Such a Sweet set of Twins .. :)

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Long time no see! And just how bad have you been? :devil:

Your nipples need to come play in my mouth. Let's have our assistants set it up.
Forget the assistant ~ for you I'd clear my Outlook calendar for a day .... or two... Just tell me when and where, (see that? Willing to take orders already ~ I *told* you I was a quick study!)

Let's start with your lips, and then just below your ear... and from there... well, I'll leave it to your imagination for now.

Sounds wonderful to me, doll.
Let's just hope my lips get a chance to make a similar journey. :devil::kiss::kiss:

Forget the assistant ~ for you I'd clear my Outlook calendar for a day .... or two... Just tell me when and where, (see that? Willing to take orders already ~ I *told* you I was a quick study!)

Better make it a long weekend. . .somewhere halfway between both of us. And I'm not going to be a quick study. . .I'm gonna have to thoroughly go over your multiple times. You have a problem with multiples?

Oh my goodness... Oh my goodness!!! You are amazing!! Those legs are making me drool...and those lovely lips...mmm...mmm...mmm... Would love to do things to make you bite that lower lip!!!

Long time no see! And just how bad have you been? :devil:

I know Jo way to Long Hon !!! .. How bad :eek: .. I have never been one to Kiss and Tell .. :D .. :devil:

attachment.php

Sorry You injured yourself .. Red :rose:'s x 12 and a :kiss: .. You have a Good Husband .. Very Lucky Man !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Happy New Year my beautiful friend. Thank you for sharing your lovely self this past year. My very best wishes for your 2013.

:kiss::rose::heart:

Great sexy pics as always, like the one of you holding your tit. Can I lend a hand... or something else lol.

Hope you had a great christmas and new year!!

Sounds wonderful to me, doll.
Let's just hope my lips get a chance to make a similar journey.
I'm counting on it!

Better make it a long weekend. . .somewhere halfway between both of us. And I'm not going to be a quick study. . .I'm gonna have to thoroughly go over your multiple times. You have a problem with multiples?
Sounds like a plan to me ~ and, no, my sexy friend, I have *no* problem with multiples. For you, the world. ;)

Please do sit on my lap, because I can guarantee I'll come down more than just your chimney and it won't be just one night a year!
Well, happy new year to *me*!

That second picture (L14) might be the best thing on the entire site. Unbelievably sensual.
Why thank you ~ it's so nice of you to say so ~ and for your very first post! :kiss:

SuperShyJ9-Welcome back gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Prince Albert :kiss:

:) love the pics, more more more
Thank you!!

Oh my goodness... Oh my goodness!!! You are amazing!! Those legs are making me drool...and those lovely lips...mmm...mmm...mmm... Would love to do things to make you bite that lower lip!!!
Mmmmmm doesn't *that* sound enticing.... pretty please?

I so very much want my hand were yours is!
Who's stopping you? ;)

I know Jo way to Long Hon !!! .. How bad .. I have never been one to Kiss and Tell ..
Sorry You injured yourself .. Red x 12 and a .. You have a Good Husband .. Very Lucky Man !!!
Thanks For Sharing ...
Thank you for the well-wishes, hun ~ and of *course* you don't kiss and tell. How about you just whisper it in my ear? I promise I won't tell a soul.

12 hours to new years!
Happy new years hun!!
xxx
Happy 2013 to you sweet mackkjackk. That was *quite* a kiss a midnight, my dear... ;)

Happy New Year Jo !!!!
Thank you! Happy New Year to you too sweet:heart:

Happy New Year my beautiful friend. Thank you for sharing your lovely self this past year. My very best wishes for your 2013.
Thank you sweet friend. Wishing you the very same. Hoping you were home at the stroke of midnight and not in an airport.... :kiss:

Great sexy pics as always, like the one of you holding your tit. Can I lend a hand... or something else lol.

Hope you had a great christmas and new year!!
I had a great Christmas and New Year's ~ thank you. Hope you had the very same. And, I can always use a hand... or two...:devil:

I'll start that report right away
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very memorable new year
Beautiful as always
Thank you ~ it was a memorable year, for sure (in the very best way). Happy New Year to you!

Simply beautiful!! what an amazin breasts you have... longing to touch you like that!

Thom
You and me both :cattail:

Good morning lovelies!

Although ringing in the New Year was fun, going back to work yesterday... not so much. It's always nice to have time off until I come back to the avalanche of work piled on my desk and overflowing inbox. *sigh*

Hoping to be back on my feet near 100% next week, which means back to my regular routine. I am looking forward to it!

Here are a few more pics for a dark, snowy morning. Who's going to come back to bed with me? It's cold out there!!

Last edited:
Good morning lovelies!

Although ringing in the New Year was fun, going back to work yesterday... not so much. It's always nice to have time off until I come back to the avalanche of work piled on my desk and overflowing inbox. *sigh*

Hoping to be back on my feet near 100% next week, which means back to my regular routine. I am looking forward to it!

Here are a few more pics for a dark, snowy morning. Who's going to come back to bed with me? It's cold out there!!

Hopping back in the sack gets my vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back