Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could never get sick of seeing you in any manner of dress or undress.

Well, maybe if it was a full body costume that hid you entirely, lol.
Not too interested in seeing you in layers of winter gear either. :p

The new dress looks lovely, the aptly named raindrops with your breats peaking out of the dress demanding attention... is making this dress a favorite here!

.... this is shaping up to be my favorite dress. Hope you're not sick of seeing it... here are a few more!

attachment.php

It is a pretty dress. I especially like the way it looks when you wear it open. I wonder if that's what the designer intended?

Never tire of that Dress Sexy ... RL must be keeping you fucking busy tho :eek:
Love that Smile too ;)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Happy Hump Day Doll :heart: Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

The stairs do, indeed lead to the bedroom. Glad to hear you'd follow me there ~ romance on the stairs is only lovely on the big screen. There is no place for it IRL(my back doesn't like it). Very innovative, btw, not having to put the wine down and all....

Glad you like the dress, and luckily there is a nice tie that could be used for *just* that. Handy!
Follow you? I'd chase you up there, smacking your ass as we go. I'd carry you up, but I doubt my back is good for that these days ............... maybe a fireman's lift, but that lacks a certain dignity. :rolleyes:

I do like to bring a little ingenuity to a problem. :)

.... this is shaping up to be my favorite dress. Hope you're not sick of seeing it... here are a few more!

I'm liking the dress more and more as you speak. :devil:

lol, You know, after I made that post, we did get that line of thunderstorms, although it wasn't until later at night, so it's not like I had to dodge the rain anyway.

As for dancing, we'll take it slow, get cozy with one another on the dance floor.
See? I can be your personal weather girl. It's a fantastic gig...where else can you get paid to be wrong *most* of the time?

Yeah, might as well get used to making that deeply satisfied, very contented and totally fulfilled sound!!
Screaming "Yessss! Ohhhhhhyesss! Fuckmmmmmm......yesssssss!" This shy gal has a bit of a potty mouth in the moment ~ hope that doesn't bother you....:cattail:

Mmmmmm....yesssssssss

Since we both know I love my dessert, if your legs get tired, let me know.... I'll happily lay you down & climb between those sexy legs for more of my fav 'All I Can Eat' dessert.
Well, in that case, it *has* been a very long day, and my legs *are* quite tired.....:cattail:

I know its MY favorite dress, but the package pales by comparisor to the lucious gift inside. It warms my heart, and other places. Thanks for the pix.
Thank you. That is both sweet and sexy at the very same time. :devil:

The dress is very nice. But it is whats inside that is more luring.
Thank you honey!

Could never get sick of seeing you in any manner of dress or undress.

Well, maybe if it was a full body costume that hid you entirely, lol.
Not too interested in seeing you in layers of winter gear either.
You know that makes me want to get out my winter coat and take some pics now, don't you? LMAO!!!

Fantastic!
Can't wait too see more!
Thank you!

not with picture #9!
Glad you like it!

Um...hot damn. I think that it is the favorite of a BUNCH of people here. :) You look spectacular. Wow!
Thank you sweet:heart: Just promise when you see someone at the grocery store wearing it, you won't yell "Hey Supershy!" Although I'll pretend I didn't hear it, I'll turn bright red and be secretly smiling inside.

SuperShyJ9-We love seeing you in it, hanging out of it, out of it etc. You are a very sexy woman.
Kisses for the Prince ~ thank you, you are very sweet. :kiss:

There can never be enough of you to be had and appreciated.
Thank you, although most wouldn't agree with you ~ I am an... acquired taste IRL. :cool:

The new dress looks lovely, the aptly named raindrops with your breats peaking out of the dress demanding attention... is making this dress a favorite here!
Thank you, MrJamesbox. Sunny or raining, they *do* love attention!

- Partially waxed you say?
- Lovely lips, contoured on the black.
Great picture.
Yes, indeed, I am partially waxed, and thank you. I was feeling sassy that day, but not quite sassy enough to go sans panties. :cattail:

It is a pretty dress. I especially like the way it looks when you wear it open. I wonder if that's what the designer intended?
I think I may have taken a bit of an artistic license with what the designer originally intended.... that's ok, though, isn't it?

Never tire of that Dress Sexy ... RL must be keeping you fucking busy tho
Love that Smile too

Happy Hump Day Doll Thanks For Sharing ...
RL *is* keeping me fucking busy, OneHD! I am a numbers cruncher and it is budget season. Enough said. Ugh. Thank you for making me smile! :kiss:

Follow you? I'd chase you up there, smacking your ass as we go. I'd carry you up, but I doubt my back is good for that these days ............... maybe a fireman's lift, but that lacks a certain dignity. :rolleyes:

I do like to bring a little ingenuity to a problem. :)

I'm liking the dress more and more as you speak. :devil:

Well, Fishfryer, if you can *catch* me, you can throw me over your shoulders like a sack of potatoes, just before you throw me down onto the bed. Dignity be damned ~ I'll pick it up and put it back on with my dress when we're finished.....

Hell, this is now most *certainly* my favorite dress!! :cattail:

Well, Fishfryer, if you can *catch* me, you can throw me over your shoulders like a sack of potatoes, just before you throw me down onto the bed. Dignity be damned ~ I'll pick it up and put it back on with my dress when we're finished.....

It seems you read my mind again, and a firmans lift does leave a hand free for other things. :)

Screaming "Yessss! Ohhhhhhyesss! Fuckmmmmmm......yesssssss!" This shy gal has a bit of a potty mouth in the moment ~ hope that doesn't bother you....:cattail:

Bother me?! Fuck no!! I live for when a lover becomes a screaming, cursing, filthy-mouthed sex pot! It is such a fucking turn on for me!!

I would love to do something similar, sweetie.

:d

Well, in that case, it *has* been a very long day, and my legs *are* quite tired.....:cattail

Tired is OK, but I prefer you rested for serving up delicious dessert. You can recover while I feast on you. If you recover enough, there's always a nice treat you can have any way you want to take it. :devil:

"but not quite sassy enough to go sans panties"

Publicly or privately we (collectively) need work on making you feel very sassy so "sans" can happen.

The naughty thoughts created from seeing your lips under those black panties are enjoyable on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back