Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :heart:bugs! It's something like 20 degrees here today. I need more than coffee to keep me warm... any ideas?

I am working on everything Christmas, and thankfully online shopping (in my jammies of course) has helped me to keep everything on track. I have all but one item, which I'm not sure I'll be able to get (can Santa bring a rain-check?)

Hope you all are warmer than I am right now!!

It is warmer there than here (5 ) Super cutie, so maybe I will go to you! :cattail:

:p:nana::kiss:
Hey :heart:bugs! It's something like 20 degrees here today. I need more than coffee to keep me warm... any ideas?

I am working on everything Christmas, and thankfully online shopping (in my jammies of course) has helped me to keep everything on track. I have all but one item, which I'm not sure I'll be able to get (can Santa bring a rain-check?)

Legs...legs... legs!! Oh my goodness... if you let me roll those stockings off While I have a view up that skirt... you would have me for the night:devil::p:nana::kiss:

Oh SS I know how this goes first I see spots then a pale goddess appears and I'm left drain of fluids and seeing stars.............yes please! :heart:

That close up of your face left me reeling!!! Damn I don't know how anything could be sexier than that!!! Not that I'm saying to stop trying, it's just that pic moved me.

Just as cold here

So could also use some "warming up" -- You have any Ideas? As always great pics, thanks for sharing.

Chilly but luscious one....

...So, so pretty and oh - that tease.....you bad girl .

"This is one of those times when bad=good, right? "

Oh yes.....it most definitely is ;) Interesting how the latest pics keep drawing my eyes downward....then the seductive pic of you and your finger between your lips...and I'm gazing upward. My neck hurts now...that's bad - but good !! :) A few more months of the cold stuff sweetie - you'll pull through. I will offer my services for shoveling; and snuggling as well. Yeah, when it comes to holiday shopping; the online 'parking' is easier to deal with than at the mall too, right ?!?!? Have a good day.

I would be happy to come keep you warm this morning or on any evening. ;)

Coffee's always better with some whiskey to get that warm all over feeling
MMMMmm your finger does give one naughty ideas and such soft lips too!
Hmmmm.... I'll have to give that a try ~ just not before going to the office ;)

It is warmer there than here (5 ) Super cutie, so maybe I will go to you!
Geez! We're having a heat wave compared to you! Come over here and slide under this blanket with me!

Legs...legs... legs!! Oh my goodness... if you let me roll those stockings off While I have a view up that skirt... you would have me for the night:
Why yes, come roll them off... makes me wonder... if that will get you for the night, what would it take for the whole weekend? :cattail:

Oh SS I know how this goes first I see spots then a pale goddess appears and I'm left drain of fluids and seeing stars.............yes please! :
Exactly! Don't let my lack of medical training scare you... I promise I'll make you feel better. :kiss:

That close up of your face left me reeling!!! Damn I don't know how anything could be sexier than that!!! Not that I'm saying to stop trying, it's just that pic moved me.
Thank you :eek:

So could also use some "warming up" -- You have any Ideas? As always great pics, thanks for sharing.
Oh ~ I have *lots* of ideas... most start with a long, slow kiss.

...So, so pretty and oh - that tease.....you bad girl .

"This is one of those times when bad=good, right? "

Oh yes.....it most definitely is ;) Interesting how the latest pics keep drawing my eyes downward....then the seductive pic of you and your finger between your lips...and I'm gazing upward. My neck hurts now...that's bad - but good !! :) A few more months of the cold stuff sweetie - you'll pull through. I will offer my services for shoveling; and snuggling as well. Yeah, when it comes to holiday shopping; the online 'parking' is easier to deal with than at the mall too, right ?!?!? Have a good day.
Come over here, I'll give you a nice neck rub while we watch the game. I have to warn you though, we may not make it through the 1st period. :devil:

I would be happy to come keep you warm this morning or on any evening.
If I ask for both, would that be greedy?

Why yes, come roll them off... makes me wonder... if that will get you for the night, what would it take for the whole weekend?

Only a glimpse of a bare super shy ass... and you got me all week:D:devil:

Ask for both and I will be right over. ;)
Looking up at you, batting eye lashes ..."Pretty please?"

Why yes, come roll them off... makes me wonder... if that will get you for the night, what would it take for the whole weekend?

Only a glimpse of a bare super shy ass... and you got me all week:D:devil:
Well, *that's* good information to know... and for that week, how about I travel there.... it's soooo much warmer than here right now!

Love to. What are you drinking?
Wine ~ a mild, sweet wine.

I'll drink to that!!!
Yes!

I haven't always took the time to view your thread, an oversight I intend to remedy going forward. You are one of the lovely ladies of Literotica.
Thank you, and welcome! :kiss:

After we are out of breath and sweaty I think water is a lovely idea. ;)

Shhhhh...you weren't supposed to tell the others that smile was for you! ;)

damn. i'm all for settling in and drinking with you. great set of photos.
Thank you ~ what shall we have?

Such a tease!!! And yes it is a bit warmer here finally...as for the drink, make it tequila...everyone knows it makes her clothes come off down in texas...
I am sure it's a LOT warmer there... it was 15 degrees here yesterday ~ hell, 40 would be a heat wave! I've done my share of tequila shots with salt and lemon... lick it, slam it, suck it! I know that always warms me up... :kiss:

I am up for that drink and I won't responsible for what happens after that. I may just take you on the stair case since we may not make it to the bedroom
You might not be responsible for what happens, but you'll need to be responsible for *me* ~ I am a lightweight when it comes to drinking :)

Good morning love bugs!

Hope everyone has a nice warm sweater ~ it's a balmy 16 degrees this morning here.

I feel like I'm moving in 10 different directions at once this holiday season ~ and I'm still not as ready as I'd like to be. I'm still searching for the one item my kiddo has asked for (she only asked for 3) ... and it's sold out *everywhere* I'm not sure Santa is going to come through this year. *sigh*

Maybe I'll take some more pics to take my mind off of it all for awhile :devil:

Good morning love bugs!

Maybe I'll take some more pics to take my mind off of it all for awhile :devil:

I have admired from a distance for a long time....simply stunning photos! Something about sitting in the stairs dressed like you are that is so erotic! :rose: As always thanks for sharing :kiss:

I'm still searching for the one item my kiddo has asked for (she only asked for 3) ... and it's sold out *everywhere* I'm not sure Santa is going to come through this year. *sigh*

I hate that - knowing exactly what you want and not being able to find it anywhere within realistic reach. ;)

Good luck on the present hunt! But love the pics on the stairs. Just imagine climbing up those stairs and just licking till you scream!

It's 50 here so I have no need for a sweater. Of course after looking at your pics I wouldn't need a sweater if it was -50. Damn hot!!! To quote a famous philosopher..

Lord Almighty, I feel my temperature rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back