Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What better way to spend a rainy Friday night than starting a new series?!? (OK, well, other than having really crazy loud the-kids-are-staying-at-grandma's-and-I-don't-give a-shit-that-the-neighbors-can-hear-us-make-me-cum-again sex)

Since *that* can't happen right now, what's the second best way to spend a rainy Friday night than starting a new series?!??

So, with this series, I found a new way to wear my black lace shawl. There are times when it doesn't even cover my supershy ass...

3 (If you look really close, just beyond my shoulder...)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, lovebugs!
Great use of the lace shawl. Hope you have a great weekend and Mr Shy takes good care of you:)

well since i've sen tooch :) i might just have to have said loud solo sex :p neighbours can go get ear plugs eh :)

What better way to spend a rainy Friday night than starting a new series?!? (OK, well, other than having really crazy loud the-kids-are-staying-at-grandma's-and-I-don't-give a-shit-that-the-neighbors-can-hear-us-make-me-cum-again sex)

Since *that* can't happen right now, what's the second best way to spend a rainy Friday night than starting a new series?!??

So, with this series, I found a new way to wear my black lace shawl. There are times when it doesn't even cover my supershy ass...

Given the choice, its lovely start to a new series, but the first option was really intriguing too!

Oh, I've got something perfect for you.
Oh, I'll bet you do ...

Hmmm, I think i need to look really closer.
It's ok, the lights are off... just feel your way :cattail:

Paradise.
Oh, yeah? Are we going somewhere tropical? (pretty please?) :kiss:

I'm doing great after I get to see your pictures. Love the faint shot of your butt. It's such a sexy butt.
Thank you :kiss:

Great use of the lace shawl. Hope you have a great weekend and Mr Shy takes good care of you
Thank you ~ it's one of those items I hadn't used in a while... like re-purposing! :) You have a lovely weekend too.

Sexy as always!!! I can never get enough of you! :
Awwwww... you know how to make me :eek: like a schoolgirl.

well since i've sen tooch :) i might just have to have said loud solo sex neighbours can go get ear plugs eh
Tooch?!? Where? :rolleyes: And, yes, I agree ~ forget the neighbors! :kiss:

Given the choice, its lovely start to a new series, but the first option was really intriguing too!
Maybe there will be time for both during the course of the weekend... :cattail:

Happy Saturday!

Hoping that you all are still snuggled up in bed, where I'd like to be! If not, join me for a cup of coffee. Better yet, coffee in bed. It's much too early for talking.

Have a good day lovebugs!

Hoping that you all are still snuggled up in bed, where I'd like to be! If not, join me for a cup of coffee. Better yet, coffee in bed. It's much too early for talking.

I really prefer you in my bed! :cattail:

Who wants to talk, I can put those lips to much better use, in between examining those freckles in intimate (very intimate) detail. Just the two of us, right?

naked ass wow

Was that really your naked tush? Sexy indeed and a hint of naughtiness or shall I say xxxdirtiness. I like your dirty mouth/mind, I think you can do better

Enjoy the weekend

I really prefer you in my bed!
Your bed, my bed, it matters not :)

Who wants to talk, I can put those lips to much better use, in between examining those freckles in intimate (very intimate) detail. Just the two of us, right?
You and me + coffee make three.

You and I really do need to have that coffee. . .
But I'm a good girl....oh, these blurred lines... :cattail:

Was that really your naked tush? Sexy indeed and a hint of naughtiness or shall I say xxxdirtiness. I like your dirty mouth/mind, I think you can do better

Enjoy the weekend
I *know* I can do better... the question is, will I *share*? :cattail: Have a good weekend :kiss:

without further ado...

a big hello from the elusive mr. shy. i take it you all fully understand what first drew me to mrs. shy. don't worry i'm not really the jealous type. no pics of me... yet. if anyone is interested i'll put on my big boy pants and see what i can do. (i guess take off my big boy pants is probably more site appropriate... :devil:)

Very naughty ;):rose:

You must have been swamped with offers after those pics :kiss:

a big hello from the elusive mr. shy. i take it you all fully understand what first drew me to mrs. shy. don't worry i'm not really the jealous type. no pics of me... yet. if anyone is interested i'll put on my big boy pants and see what i can do. (i guess take off my big boy pants is probably more site appropriate... :devil:)

You are one very lucky guy
Congrats to you both

a big hello from the elusive mr. shy. i take it you all fully understand what first drew me to mrs. shy. don't worry i'm not really the jealous type. no pics of me... yet. if anyone is interested i'll put on my big boy pants and see what i can do. (i guess take off my big boy pants is probably more site appropriate...
Isn't this a surprise? Well, then, my love, you should have brought the camera upstairs last night! :cattail: Of course, I don't know whether or not I would have given up control (of the camera) ;)

lol, I wish.

Was just referring to your shy backside.
:kiss:

As long as I get to buy that supershy ass a drink (and you too)...
It's a deal :kiss:

Absolutely stunning!!!
Thank you :kiss:

Hopefully a nice relaxing weekend helps you recover from your long week
Take care and have fun
Thank you ~ and yes, a bottle of wine and a little alone time with the Mr certainly helped de-stress from a looooong week! :kiss:

Very naughty
:devil:

You must have been swamped with offers after those pics
Nah. It's hard to find someone who loves coffee as much as I do :rolleyes:

You are one very lucky guy
Congrats to you both
:kiss::kiss:

After a bottle of wine and a very active night, seeing 7:15 on the clock this morning *hurt* Yes, I think it physically hurt.

Who wants to be a dear and bring me some tylenol, dry toast and a cup of tea? Pretty please?

While I'm waiting for some relief, here are a few more from the shawl series...

Happy Sunday lovelies! :kiss:

Awwwww...love this! So sweet of him to greet your friends. And I'm totally ok with adding Mr. Shy to the mix. Lol

XOXO
Kel

After a bottle of wine and a very active night, seeing 7:15 on the clock this morning *hurt* Yes, I think it physically hurt.

Who wants to be a dear and bring me some tylenol, dry toast and a cup of tea? Pretty please?

I am not your husband, I just lust after you!

Last edited:

"A stunningly beautiful woman with a twist at the end."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back