Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the mood for a b and J right now.. up and out :p
Well, why didn't you just *say* so? All you had to do was ask... (sliding onto my knees)

farrk this helps with my upness :p
I sure can. Oh, you mean the picture... :devil:

Oh that is delicious! Right there with you, put the kids down kick your panties off and get some 'me' time!
Forget the wine, now *there's* an idea, and one of the best I've heard today!!!! :cattail:

Oh my! As your clothing comes of, your sensual curves come out. You've got a body made for exploring, and I can imagine I'd find some amazing treasures. :rose:

Hey there love bugs!

Today was just mentally draining at work today. I think I need to put the kids to bed and relax with a glass of wine.

Who's with me? What wine do you recommend?

And the new shirt is off....

Have a good day y'all!
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there love bugs!

Today was just mentally draining at work today. I think I need to put the kids to bed and relax with a glass of wine.

Have a good day y'all!

I am all about the relaxing. Make mine a nice shot of whiskey or a good scotch though. :rolleyes:

What a beautiful addition to this series.... very nice!

Hey there love bugs!

Have a good day y'all!

Spring has more or less come and now it is time to put on the Supershy skin suit! :catroar:

Last edited:
Now this tease has definitely got the banana junping!!!:nana:..so close to nirvana, yet so far away!! Awesome shot my dear... *drool*

woohoo

I can't politely tell you what I would do to your erect nipples if I get hold of them. Use your imagination.
The last photo put me over the top. Very sexy and seductive. Are we getting bolder and showy now. Great share. Thank you my lady.

Hey there love bugs!

Have a good day y'all!

I think I'll have you post all of your sexy ideas just before the weekend, ok? I have to say, I *never* smile on Mondays.... but this past one? Uh-huh. ;)

:devil: Not a problem. It would be the next best thing to being there myself! :eek:

Of course with pictures like # 10 AND 11 I doubt the Mr. needs much encouragement. I believe even if he was really supershy, that those would point him in the correct direction. :D

Love the teasing pic, it looks delicious. Maybe have the Mr. start out with an EXTENDED session of oral pleasuring and all around general pussy worship? I have found with my wife and before her, the more I can make my partner cum---the more I cum! Simple isn't it! lol

Great job and thanks for posting. I have to work this weekend so may not be back on until next week! :(

Hey there love bugs!

Have a good day y'all!

Something about a girl with a wedding ring showing her pussy - mmm you definitely got me going with that ;)

It's cold. Rainy. Yuck.

This weather is causing me to be in a little bit of a funk. I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm tired, feeling blah, wanting to do something and nothing at the very same time. Just out of sorts, I guess, and a little bit restless.

I'd like to skip the April showers and just smell the May flowers! Good thing I got a special delivery in the mail today. Bright spot in my day for sure!:heart::heart:

Hope you're all having a good week so far!

Hot as usual :)
Almost the weekend....woo hooo:rose:

Hey there love bugs!

Have a good day y'all!

Those certainly helped me relax :D:rose:

Oh my! As your clothing comes of, your sensual curves come out. You've got a body made for exploring, and I can imagine I'd find some amazing treasures.
I can imagine too.... :devil:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you sweet Prince :kiss:

You sure do know how to draw a crowd. Gorgeous as always!
Thank you, sweet:heart: Good to see you again!

I am all about the relaxing. Make mine a nice shot of whiskey or a good scotch though.
What a beautiful addition to this series.... very nice!
Can we settle for tequila? Lick it, slam it, suck it... it's fun.

Spring has more or less come and now it is time to put on the Supershy skin suit!
Maybe on my birthday :cattail:

I don't require wine to want to relax half naked with you.
Maybe a nice cup of hot tea in front of the fireplace half-naked?

Now this tease has definitely got the banana junping!!!:nana:..so close to nirvana, yet so far away!! Awesome shot my dear... *drool*
Jumping bananas, huh? That sounds like it would be difficult to catch. :cattail: Thank you.

I can't politely tell you what I would do to your erect nipples if I get hold of them. Use your imagination.
The last photo put me over the top. Very sexy and seductive. Are we getting bolder and showy now. Great share. Thank you my lady.
Who said you have to be polite here? That's OK, I have a *great* imagination. :kiss:

You're really a Temptress
Temptress huh? I think I like that! :cattail:

: Not a problem. It would be the next best thing to being there myself!

Of course with pictures like # 10 AND 11 I doubt the Mr. needs much encouragement. I believe even if he was really supershy, that those would point him in the correct direction.

Love the teasing pic, it looks delicious. Maybe have the Mr. start out with an EXTENDED session of oral pleasuring and all around general pussy worship? I have found with my wife and before her, the more I can make my partner cum---the more I cum! Simple isn't it! lol

Great job and thanks for posting. I have to work this weekend so may not be back on until next week!
A simple equation, indeed... and you are very right, that strategy works quite well. I'm always very eager to show my appreciation. Sorry you have to work the weekend, but I'll see you when you return! :kiss:

Supershy, WOW on the latest pics!! See you're becoming "less shy".....
It's easy to become less shy among friends, right?

Wow! Just beautiful!
Thank you

Something about a girl with a wedding ring showing her pussy - mmm you definitely got me going with that
There *is*, huh? :cattail:

You're welcome

Hot as usual
Almost the weekend....woo hooo:
Thank you, sweetie. I am looking forward to 5pm on Friday, for sure!

Those certainly helped me relax
I aim to please!

Have you ever...

...been so tired but couldn't sleep? That's where I am tonight. Tired, restless, and have idle hands. A recipe for trouble!

We went from freezing cold to record breaking heat today! It feels like a warm summer night, and I've got my windows open so I can feel the breeze across my body. Just me and my pink nightie. Can I tell you a secret? It's just too warm for panties tonight! :devil:

I hope my :heart:bugs are winding down to the weekend.

Here are a few pics before I go :kiss:

...been so tired but couldn't sleep? That's where I am tonight. Tired, restless, and have idle hands. A recipe for trouble!

We went from freezing cold to record breaking heat today! It feels like a warm summer night, and I've got my windows open so I can feel the breeze across my body. Just me and my pink nightie. Can I tell you a secret? It's just too warm for panties tonight! :devil:

I hope my :heart:bugs are winding down to the weekend.

Here are a few pics before I go :kiss:

looking very good.......

Your latest photos are completely arousing. Your smile is so alluring, your curves are so desirable, and your little description is so playful. In your pink nightie you are so incredibly hot I hope you managed to let off some steam last night. I can think of a few ways I'd love to help you out with that... :rose:

looking very good.......
Why, thank you! I'll be sure to remember that thought when I'm swearing at my trainer. ;)

Its almost Friday. Let's figure out how much tequila you can drink before you cloths fall off! LOL And then we can go from there.... ;)
Oh, it's not much. I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking ~ but it's a fine line between losing inhibitions and sloppy, so tread carefully, my friend. :cattail:

Make it hot chocolate and you have yourself a deal.
Only if you bring the marshmallows. Better yet, whipped cream :devil:

ohh i do enjoy "too hot for panties nights "
I never would have thought it.... ;) :kiss::kiss:

Your latest photos are completely arousing. Your smile is so alluring, your curves are so desirable, and your little description is so playful. In your pink nightie you are so incredibly hot I hope you managed to let off some steam last night. I can think of a few ways I'd love to help you out with that... :rose:
Thank you for your kind words. So, are you the satisfy-er or the satisfy-ee? Or maybe it's all about mutual satisfaction? :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back