Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well !! Don't think I've ever seen a skirt worn THAT high before.
Still. The sexiest lips I've ever wanted to cum across. Thanks.

Hmmmmm

Time to get moving on with my busy day. Here are the last of the set ~ they aren't in the kitchen, but they are wearing my favorite skirt.

Now I have to decide what the next set will be.... I know many of you shared some ideas... any more out there?

Cooking _18
Cooking_19
Cooking_20

Have a good week, lovebugs!

Lots of Ideas!!! But not sure what your limits are -- but enjoy anything your willing to offer -- Again your a beautiful sexy woman!!

Just keep letting that skirt slip lower..lol... is that a blush I see? ....Or maybe a sex flush?? Hmmm... arousing either way... how about a bath or shower series? Could be a little tease with a carefully placed washcloth....:D... oh yeah !!?

Time to get moving on with my busy day. Here are the last of the set ~ they aren't in the kitchen, but they are wearing my favorite skirt.

Now I have to decide what the next set will be.... I know many of you shared some ideas... any more out there?

We need to figure out how to get you our of that skirt! ;) What about a bubble bath... classic.. but nice...

Cooking _18
Cooking_19
Cooking_20

Beautiful :)
Hope you had a great weekend
What about 'accidental exposures'? lol

So, I think I've caught up on posting all of the pics I took but never quite finished posting. I now need to get back in front of the camera, but am at a loss for ideas.

Here's where you all come in. Other than pages of "release kitty!" pleas, give me some ideas about what you'd like to see.

Anyone? Anyone?

Hope you are all having a lovely week ~ stay warm my little lovebugs!

how about some upskirt atwork pics......no panties would be extra special{and the crowd goes wild}...or maybe some public or at least outside flashing{another thunderous roar from the crowd}....;);):heart::kiss:

OK, so I wear my kick-ass corporate hat by day ~ so the words 'domestic bliss' don't exactly roll off of my tongue so easily...but the pics were fun to take. I wasn't exactly cooking, but I did take the pics in my kitchen, you can see a glimpse of the stove ....should count for something, right?

Keep the ideas coming, :heart:bugs!

Cook_1
Cook_2
Cook_3
Cook_4

gotta love that coy knowing smile{and the sweet bod that goes with it}

Good morning love-buggies!

Here are a few more pics in my 'pretending to be a domestic goddess' series.... maybe I didn't play enough "dress up" as a kid... maybe that's why this is so appealing? :rolleyes:

cook_5
cook_6
cook_7

I tried to get my hair a little higher in true 50's fashion and even wore red lipstick... but let's be honest, you all aren't interested in what I'm wearing, are you? ;)

looking at these gave me another idea for new pics ......how about no bra at work pics{judges.....10...10...10...10...and a 9.8from the russian judge}

Hi Lovebugs!

Is everybody ready for the weekend? I have a busy one coming up ~ all kinds of fun to be had.

Still cooking... soon I'll need to move on to the next set....whatever that may be!

Cooking 15
Cooking 16
Cooking 17

Don't blink... it will be Monday before we know it!

love your sugar tits uh I mean sugar cookies uhhhhhhh.... you have me so flustered I don't know what I mean:kiss:

Well hello SuperSexxxy, didn't know I was hungry until I saw your cooking series. Wow, oh, wow is all I can say. You look wonderful.

I hope you are having a great weekend. If not, would knowing I have a huge "cooking" utensil I'd like you to stir your sauces with! help to improve your weekend?? :devil:

I think a shower series or another skirt series would be good. Maybe go pantyless and just tease us with almost shots?

later

I'm OK

Hey there lovebugs!

Thanks so much for your PMs ~ yes, I am OK. Just have some real-life stuff happening right now, that's taken me offline for a bit.

Hope you all are doing well ~ and having fun!

Sending kisses,

:kiss::kiss:

Hey there lovebugs!

Thanks so much for your PMs ~ yes, I am OK. Just have some real-life stuff happening right now, that's taken me offline for a bit.

Hope you all are doing well ~ and having fun!

Sending kisses,

:kiss::kiss:

Anticipation is part of the game of desire! My lust for you grows! But not as fast as when you post!:cattail:

Please take care of yourself, come back when you can. You are missed, sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::rose:

oh woops i didnt see your message till just Now

glad your ok- let me know if i can in anyway help you in any shape or form
xx
hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back