Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super hottie you are not the girl (or woman) next to my door! Nobody as hot as you lives in my town!
Awwwww....aren't you sweet? Thank you.

Thats a lucky Mr!
He'd better make me the lucky one later, after the state he's left me in! ;)

I know you do, which is why I find you so damn attractive quite beyond the amazingly delicious body you have.
Thank you sweet:heart: I agree, a sense of humor is a must (and damn sexy!)

Glad to see he got you worked up....happy to be the benefactor anytime...
Oh sure, take *his* side (hahaha)

"So today the Mr thought it would be fun to get me all worked up before leaving for work tonight... now I am so very distracted."

I think i like the Mr.....lol
What did he do to get ya so worked up???
What you gonna do about it more importantly?!!
Let's just say he pushed me up against the wall and touched me in a way that ...makes me want him to touch me some more. I will be waiting for him when he gets home, of course (and he better not be late!) :devil:

Pretty sure the carpet on those stairs has a damp patch ;) Its a fave pic(nic) spot lol
I *do* love a picnic :kiss: You bring the wine?

Why aren't you running faster? :D
Oh, come on, like you don't know.... I'm at a brisk walk at the moment ~ just stop making me do this, and tackle me already!:cattail:

Wine.. yes. But I forgot the picnic cloth. Now what do we have in checks that we could use..

Shirt???

So today the Mr thought it would be fun to get me all worked up before leaving for work tonight... now I am so very distracted.

It's gonna be a long night waiting for him to get home!

Shirt 4
Shirt 5
Shirt 6

I think I'd better try to get a little sleep before he gets home :devil:

Hope everyone is warm and cozy tonight!

Ohhh yes you are wearing a shirt (grin)--and so beautiful on you!

I don't know. . .I kinda like being behind you.

Maybe we can find a mirror.
What can I say to that (as I'm tripping over what to say like word salad)? You always have to have the last word, damn you. You frustrate me in a strangely sexy kinda way, and I think I'm pissed off, but I can't stop smiling.... ;)

Wine.. yes. But I forgot the picnic cloth. Now what do we have in checks that we could use..
Clever, LWO, very clever indeed.... too bad it's not red, it would be perfect! :cattail:

Oh it's perfect. And unbuttoning it would only add to the fun.. sort of like unpacking the picnic treats ;)

Hey there lovebugs!

Whilst shopping last week, I found this shirt, and fell in love with the color.

Shirt 1
Shirt 2
Shirt 3

Hope you're all having a good start to your week.

Simple and sensual, and I love it! But no surprise because you could make a brown paper bag look hot!!

And I think the word "whilst" is so funny (think I'm a word nerd :)

So today the Mr thought it would be fun to get me all worked up before leaving for work tonight... now I am so very distracted.

Shirt 4
Shirt 5
Shirt 6

I'm guessing he didn't get much work done (until he got home?). Hope it was a fun night!

Ohhh yes you are wearing a shirt (grin)--and so beautiful on you!
HA! I am wearing a shirt...sort of :devil: Thank you!

Wow. . .didn't see this coming. . .:rolleyes:
Oh, you won't have to see it....you'll know, I'm pretty loud :cattail:

Oh it's perfect. And unbuttoning it would only add to the fun.. sort of like unpacking the picnic treats ;)
Mmmmmm and who doesn't *love* picnic treats?

you amaze me daily

hope your Mr pleased you whenhe got home!
Thank you, babe! :kiss:

Simple and sensual, and I love it! But no surprise because you could make a brown paper bag look hot!!

And I think the word "whilst" is so funny (think I'm a word nerd :)
I love the word too ~ it makes me smile. Someone once told me that using it was like secretly kissing someone's ears without them understanding why they are turned on.

I'm guessing he didn't get much work done (until he got home?). Hope it was a fun night!
Oh, it started out to be a great night... and then the kid woke up... *sigh*

Last night...

I waited for the Mr. as patiently as possible for him to come home from work ~ I was sooooo worked up.

He had me on my side, gripping the headboard, and screaming (I guess a bit louder than I thought) and ...

...the kid woke up. Poor thing will probably need therapy. She told me not to worry, she would 'save me' because she heard me 'crying'.... I couldn't help but laugh! Of course, today is no laughing matter... and with the way schedules are, I'm going to have to wait until the wee hours of the morning for round two. *sigh*

A couple more pics for Thursday...the week's almost done.
B 7
B 8

Keep chugging along, lovebugs!

Hello sexxxy, I have certainly missed you. I have been very busy lately, I see you have been too! :devil:

You look splendid and keep teasing me with those gorgeous crotch shots of you! Are you trying to make me have a priapism?? Naughty devil, I think of the fun things we could do with one though!

You do look great and thanks again for continuing to share with us.

Glad you're back, good to see you again. There are other words that end with 'sm' that I can think of that are better than 'priapism', and that would be more fun to cause.:cattail:

Yes, I would love to share in some other "sm" ending words with you. Blushing slightly, in some ways I/we alreday have! :devil:

Catching up on your new activites, you look outstanding. I notice a red panty pic that almost shows a glimpse of "heaven". Love it. Hope you don't get bored with us because I don't think we could ever get bored of you. :kiss:

Shirt 4
Shirt 5
Shirt 6

Very sexy :)
Hope the wait for Mr was worth it;):devil:

I waited for the Mr. as patiently as possible for him to come home from work ~ I was sooooo worked up.

He had me on my side, gripping the headboard, and screaming (I guess a bit louder than I thought) and ...

...the kid woke up. Poor thing will probably need therapy. She told me not to worry, she would 'save me' because she heard me 'crying'.... I couldn't help but laugh! Of course, today is no laughing matter... and with the way schedules are, I'm going to have to wait until the wee hours of the morning for round two. *sigh*

B 7
B 8

I'm glad you had a great time:kiss:
Kids do say some of the funniest things lol

B 7
B 8

I can take your comments one of two ways . One I could point out that some of us are not getting any. Two I could point out that in a few years you might be listening for noises from your child's room!:cattail:

Shirt 4
Shirt 5
Shirt 6

you know it's not good for you to go to bed all worked up.the health problems caused by that could be enormous. Better you get it out of your system first before sleeping. here let me work you over..... I mean work it out:D

B 7
B 8

beautiful pics never tire of the sight of your perky tits or smooth tender white thighs.... Now only if I could convince you to slide those black panties aside and let my fingers do the walking or my tongue do the lapping.:devil::D

Mr shy is a lucky guy!! Arousing imagery in your little erotic confession... mmm, anyways love the pics, that shirt is such a tease. Makes one want to unbutton it slowly and savor every inch of bare skin as it is unveiled.

B 7
B 8

Oh, my! Coitus interruptus is no fun, esp when it's one of the kids because there is no recovery after that. Well, here's hoping round two is better (and quieter?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back