Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome. ;)

she has had to do this almost all on her own as her husband has been away off and on for work. She's pretty exhausted.

Yeah...She really is a strong one.

....but through it all she still keeps her sweet playful nature.

Love that kid!

Super woman just sent me pictures of all that she has done so far, and she has 90% of the house together already!!
Of course she is now sitting on her couch enjoying Some Emmy time, but she wanted me to tell everyone thank you.:D
Thanks for the update, Sassy. I'm glad the move is almost over and Emm can finally relax!

You are welcome. ;)

she has had to do this almost all on her own as her husband has been away off and on for work. She's pretty exhausted.

Thanks Sassy for the updates.:heart:
Hope she is ok, tough gig moving house, worse when you on you own.:rose::rose:

Super woman just sent me pictures of all that she has done so far, and she has 90% of the house together already!!
Of course she is now sitting on her couch enjoying Some Emmy time, but she wanted me to tell everyone thank you.:D

That does not surprise me. After all that work Em deserves some enjoyment. :D
Thanks for the update sweet Sassy. :kiss:'s for both you & Em. :rose:'s x 24

Thanks for the updates beautiful one

Please let Emmy know I'm happy for her. Hoping the house comes together with no issues.

Can she get emails?

Thanks for the updates beautiful one

Please let Emmy know I'm happy for her. Hoping the house comes together with no issues.

Can she get emails?

I'm not sure honestly. I'd like to say yes, cause I get my emails on my phone, but I'll text her and ask her. ;)

Thank you lovely Sassy for passing all our messages xx Missing Emmy.....all my love darlin' xxx

Super woman has sent me more pics today and she's cooking right along. She said that if she is not packing/unpacking or moving, she is crashing. She said to tell everyone she misses them and she feels really bad for being absent, but she knows you all understand and appreciates the messages I have been passing along.

She didn't tell me if she can get emails or not though. Any time she isn't replying to me often, she spends 10 message apologizing for not talking enough lol. She's silly. I keep telling her not to worry, that we will all be here when she can relax.

Super woman has sent me more pics today and she's cooking right along. She said that if she is not packing/unpacking or moving, she is crashing. She said to tell everyone she misses them and she feels really bad for being absent, but she knows you all understand and appreciates the messages I have been passing along.

She didn't tell me if she can get emails or not though. Any time she isn't replying to me often, she spends 10 message apologizing for not talking enough lol. She's silly. I keep telling her not to worry, that we will all be here when she can relax.
Thanks for the update, Sassy. I sure hope the entire move is over with soon so Emmy can take a break.

:rose:'s :kiss:'s & :heart: for the update Sassy. :rose:'s :kiss:'s & :heart: for you Em. Don't stress! We love you & will show you how much when you get moved in & come back!

LOL! Sweet Emmy, glad she's okay. :)

aww, Poor kid

lol Yep, hat's emmy. Every e-mail I have ever gotten has always had a couple lines dedicated to apologizing for not replying enough. (Poor child has a guilt complex or something) Not sure she will ever get how much we love her and understand what is going on out there and are happy to wait until she comes back to play.

Thanks for the updates Sassy! I hope you're doing good out where you are too *BIG HUG TO YOU BOTH*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back