33/M - Looking for someone to spend the week with, by getting to know one another and building a connection

I'm hoping to find someone I connect really well with. Someone who I can be silly with, but also have deep conversations with, someone who's not judgmental and I feel comfortable confiding in. I like the idea of having that person to talk to every day, being someone I can go to when something good happens, or fall back on when it's been a bad day. I'm open to whatever, with whoever, wherever they are.

About me:

* I'm a 33/M living in NJ

* I used to be a baker, but now I'm in IT as a Senior Analyst

* I have a great sense of humor and love making people laugh. I don't take myself too seriously

* I'd like to think I'm a great baker, considering it used to be my profession. I'm a pretty good cook and love learning new recipes and techniquesm as well as experimenting in the kitchen

* My favorite TV shows are mostly comedies, such as Silicon Valley, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Entourage, Bob's Burgers, Schitt's Creek, The Office, and others I'm sure I'm forgetting. I also really enjoy food/cooking shows

* I love listening to music and finding new artists. My go to genre is R&B, with some random other genres mixed in there. My favorite artists are The Weeknd, Always Never, Chase Atlantic, Aaryan Shah, but I'm always looking to discover new songs and artists, so I'd love to hear what you're into and listening to!

* Podcasts are also a favorite of mine. My most listened to ones being Reply All (RIP), Heavyweight, Conan O'Brien Needs A Friend, etc. If you can get me hooked on a new one, we'd pretty much be best friends forever

* I enjoy getting to know people, but I'm horrible at speaking about myself, so any questions you have, feel free to ask away!

Get to know me!

Last edited:
Back