Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
hang in there. with your fantastic attitude and spirit, you are an inspiration to all.

Chemo #4 down. She got a surprise visit from her sister in law who will be in town until next week and was able to go to Chemo with her today and I am happy to say that she has offered to pamper Emmy while she is in town. But this is why she has not had any time to message.

So... Chemo 4 https://www.dropbox.com/s/6txwqactzhqvbtl/IMG_2978.jpg?dl=0

That's a good reason to be away.

Hope all is going well for her AND for you Sassy *BIG HUG*

Emmy,

You're an inspiration to us all, I hope you know that. Keep up the positive attitude. Lots of love is being sent your way and sincere hopes for a speedy and complete recovery. :rose:

Chemo #4 down. She got a surprise visit from her sister in law who will be in town until next week and was able to go to Chemo with her today and I am happy to say that she has offered to pamper Emmy while she is in town. But this is why she has not had any time to message.

Love the photos of Emmy as she fights her cancer!
You can do this!
Hope the next few days are not too terrible!

Best wishes dear Emmy, you'll have this thing licked and behind you before you know it :)

Awe Lovely pic, and nice to know she has some family around to help her, and pamper her.:rose::rose:
Thanks Sassy. :kiss::heart:
Keep it up emms :kiss::rose::heart:

It is good to see her sitting up looking strong !
Yes 4 down!
Kisses and hugs super woman! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::rose::rose:

Thank You Sassy! :cattail:

Sweet, sexy, silly Emmy - Thank you for allowing us to follow you on this difficult journey. We all love you and want to provide emotional support. We all look forward to your recovery and full return to Lit, taking your rightful place as one of the best. :heart::heart::heart:

Sassy - Thanks again so much for posting these updates. :kiss::rose::kiss:

Bonjour mon cher ... Je vous souhaite une journée fantastique, vous êtes merveilleux!!
QcIJVtt.gif

HAPPY SATURDAY, MY SWEET WONDERFUL, SEXY AMAZING LIT FRIENDS.
It for sure always brings a huge smile to me, seeing all your wonderful comments and support.
Sassy my sweets THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Last week was a yuck week.
The one side effect of the chemo i so didn't wanted where mouth sores.
Well I got them, the whole left side of my mouth was infected, including a cheek very swollen. So I was not a happy camper. But for the other side effects of the chemo I m doing fine. Easy tired, and day 3 & 4 feeling yuck but that's it. So I can't complain to much. My oncologist told me yesterday she is always smiling when she knows I m on her schedule. I m an easy patient, that never complains and always smiles and jokes. It for sure made me smile.
And that my blood is still OK.

But again my sweet ones, your support is amazing. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

(and some silly pics I took yesterday;))

Hooray for Emmy and silliness.

Get some good after chemo rest since you have someone with you. Thinking good things for you

My daily hug for our lovely Emmy...
iS0rVhI.gif

Last edited:
Relay for life was yesterday. So I took a couple pictures, But I thought the "hope" was a good one for Ms Emmy this morning.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-06-04 13.23.12.jpg
    2016-06-04 13.23.12.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 26
  • RelayForLife.jpg
    RelayForLife.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 26
Relay for life was yesterday. So I took a couple pictures, But I thought the "hope" was a good one for Ms Emmy this morning.

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is a great one for her...and all of us.

I did the Relay once....It was really nice, but I haven't done it again.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great!! Nice color!!

I'm doing the Donor Dash next month although I won't be doing much dashing

Thinking of you, Emmy, wishing you a good day!
And thanks, Sassy, for keeping the thread alive!

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back