Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emmy sent me a message this morning and confirmed that yesterday wasn't as smooth. She slept a lot of the day away. She said she felt like she had been hit by a train. I told her to rest away, sleep as much as possible and let her body heal. We'd all be here when she was feeling better. :)

Emmy sent me a message this morning and confirmed that yesterday wasn't as smooth. She slept a lot of the day away. She said she felt like she had been hit by a train. I told her to rest away, sleep as much as possible and let her body heal. We'd all be here when she was feeling better. :)
thanks for the update as always Sassy. I was very surprised she was doing so well after the first treatment. Hope she is feeling better soon.

thanks for the update as always Sassy. I was very surprised she was doing so well after the first treatment. Hope she is feeling better soon.

Each Chemo she goes through will be a little tougher (if it is anything like my 2 Dads) Emmy is a little stubborn though, so that will be a good thing, and a bad thing. Good, cause she will fight like a champ. Bad cause she hates sitting still. She will want to be up and doing thins instead of resting. ;)

hang tough Em...

and thanks for the update Sassy

Each Chemo she goes through will be a little tougher (if it is anything like my 2 Dads) Emmy is a little stubborn though, so that will be a good thing, and a bad thing. Good, cause she will fight like a champ. Bad cause she hates sitting still. She will want to be up and doing thins instead of resting. ;)

Someone may have to restrain her.

I hope she rests well.

Thanks, Sassy...she'll bounce back soon.....

Thinking of you Em

(And once again, thanks Sassy for keeping us updated. You're a saint.)

It's not fair hey, she does not deserve this. :(
You can do this emmy, stay strong. :D :rose:

Thanks again sassy :kiss::rose:

STAY STRONG DEAR EMMY... YOU'LL WIN IT... ALL MY LOVE & PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!
Ufk2PQG.gif

Emmy has not felt the best but in usual Emmy fashion, she has been trying to clean to take her mind off it. She's letting me spam her with pictures today though. My daughter has prom tonight, so we started with goofy pictures of her in a shower cap to make Emmy smile. We're now getting her hair done, so I'll keep spamming away. 😁

My sweet wonderful Lit friends.
Hope everyone is having a great relaxing , fun, naughty Saturday.
And again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for all the great messages, posts, you are the best support group a girl can have.
I m doing not to bad. Thursday & Friday where, yuck....
This morning well I refused to more self pity, nauseous or not, I cleaned, and was busy, feeling much better....
Only thing I miss is taking a long relaxing bath. But with the picc line for the chemo, no bath's, and hubby has to tape it off so I can take a quick shower. Ohh well....it will be July 29 soon enough :D
But I still have a non posted bath pic, last I took before they did the picc line last Monday.
:heart: YOU ALL
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Attachments

• IMG_2077.jpg
    IMG_2077.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
And again THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, for all the great messages, posts, you are the best support group a girl can have.
This morning well I refused to more self pity, nauseous or not, I cleaned, and was busy, feeling much better....
Only thing I miss is taking a long relaxing bath. But with the picc line for the chemo, no bath's, and hubby has to tape it off so I can take a quick shower. Ohh well....it will be July 29 soon enough :D
But I still have a non posted bath pic, last I took before they did the picc line last Monday.

Lovely as ever sweetie!:rose::rose::rose:

You are the sweetest, kindest girl to ever have graced the pages of lit and you inspire me with your smile and the love you share, the love you have coming back at you from so many people is testament to the truly special soul you are :heart:
Xxxxx

Glad to hear you are doing better sweet Em

I still like the new hair

Saturdays are naughtier and sillier when you're posting and feeling well.:rose:

You will get back to the silly fun in with your bath time soon enough. ;)

Super sexy as usual !
I am glad you are not so bad.
I hope today you will feel good! :cattail:

Glad ro hear

You're doing better Em. It's a hard road, I know from personal experience. But if anyone can do this, you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back