Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just heard from Emmy and she is home resting comfortably now. Even came with a beautiful smile.
She had an ear infection, but because her immune system is so low right now, it became a bigger deal. She spent a couple days on IV goodies and is now home and feeling better. She of course is being hard on herself and angry because she was feeling so good, and now she feels like she took a step back. Silly girl.

So sorry to hear about the infection but glad it is being seen to and I know Emmy will bounce back, she should not be so tough on herself for feeling good :heart:
Thank you Sassy for the continued updates and send Emmy all my love :rose::rose::rose:

Great to see that lovely smile again emmy.
Take it easy though, you need to take care of yourself, lots of rest is a good thing.
Sassy your a legend girl.
Sending warm hugs to both of you.

Ok, just heard from Emmy and she is home resting comfortably now. Even came with a beautiful smile.
She had an ear infection, but because her immune system is so low right now, it became a bigger deal. She spent a couple days on IV goodies and is now home and feeling better. She of course is being hard on herself and angry because she was feeling so good, and now she feels like she took a step back. Silly girl.
I am glad she is home and doing better!

Good news... as I said Emmy is a winner, all the best is my wish!! :rose::heart::rose:
Thank you Sassy for the update!!
:)

Thank you for the updates Sassy. Emmy is definitely a fighter and I hope she is feeling a bit better today :rose:

HAPPY HUMP DAY, my sweet sexy wonderful Lit friends.
Thank YOU ALL again for the wonderful posts.
Sassy my sweets, you know your daily snaps keeps me smiling and hubby loves them to :D:devil:
Feeling much better, off to the city now, seeing my plastic surgeon.
Hope to catch up in the next few days.

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss::heart::rose:

(and some silly pics I wanted to post on Easter;), if you don't want to see scars please don't open, but Its me.... )

Attachments

• Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.54 AM.jpg
    Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.54 AM.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.55 AM #2.jpg
    Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.55 AM #2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.55 AM #4.jpg
    Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.55 AM #4.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.56 AM.jpg
    Photo on 3-25-16 at 10.56 AM.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 7
Sassy my sweets, you know your daily snaps keeps me smiling and hubby loves them to :D:devil:

(and some silly pics I wanted to post on Easter;), if you don't want to see scars please don't open, but Its me.... )

So great to see you are home and on the road to feeling better. Hang in there keep the smile going we are all behind you:kiss

yeah, good to see you up and at 'em.

please take it easy though, sweetie EM.

:heart:

:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

I'm glad you're in the right path to get back to your normal life, all the best my lovely friend!! :rose::heart::rose:

Love the PICS sweetie, especially that last one...so super sexy! Glad you are doing better :rose::rose::kiss:

Stay strong EMMY, you have a long road ahead of you. (Cancer runs in my family..) Sassy you are a good/dear [sexy] friend!! Thank you for the updates.

My Dear

My Dear Emmy, I've come online to see how you're doing. So glad to see your 'silly' photos and these above. You're sick, but not ill. Your character and strength is an inspiration. I will continue to pray for you

Darling Em,

You are more beautiful than ever thank you for being you the strong independent woman that you are.

Just the fact that you continue to post photos, indicates that the Emmy we know and Love is still with us, and fighting to recover. You know you have an army of supporters here wishing the best for you.

Best Wishes and LOTS of LOVE. :heart::heart:

You always make Hump Day a day to smile, you are a wonder dear Emmy :heart:

Ahh dear Emmy, sending lots of love and hugs your way. Stay strong my beautiful angel!

I'm glad I didn't send really bad pictures lol

attachment.php

Last edited:

You truly are a sight to behold my lovely friend.

...and it seems you're embracing your new body already......Wish I could do the same. ;)

You continue to amaze and inspire me, dear Emmy! :rose::rose::kiss:

When you post your silly pics, I am happy you are feeling silly and somewhat better.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back