Yeishia through the looking glass; my stories, thoughts & ideas. ~ Part 2.

I would absolutely love it if I were left chained up and left to watch the two of you. I might learn something. Would it turn the two of you on, having me watching, hard for the both of you, but helpless to participate? Sounds pretty hot to me.

Im not sure Raven, I can imagine it would be hot for you...giggles.

We haven’t discussed what type of scene.

If it’s simply your Mistress putting me through my paces as she does you I’m not sure how I’d feel. I’ve never had a third party watch. I get pretty zoned in and Probably would forget you were there but I’m not sure. It would be a first for me.

I have been forced to watch but not allowed to participate as a sadistic punishment. I’m very mono and think I was more worried that eventually he’d make me join in. I was never turned on even a tiny bit. That was when I was very new to the scene.

I will probably take a deep breath and simply trust and not worry wart it to death as I often tend to do.

If it Kaena and I teasing you....you’d better watch out...I’m a pretty good switch when the mood takes me.:devil:

Grins at you.:D

If course you can take your time to think about my offer. Now ganging up on raven... :) that is appealing as well. I also like just making him watch and not be able to participate.

I feel honoured that you trust me and feel a connection with me.

If course you can take your time to think about my offer. Now ganging up on raven... :) that is appealing as well. I also like just making him watch and not be able to participate.

I feel honoured that you trust me and feel a connection with me.

Go ahead, I dare ya! I'm not afraid!

*flinches*

I was smiling at their playful back and forth banter, happy to be a part of it. The air felt light and full of possibilities...

I did feel a connection to Keana it went way back to when I was last in her dungeon and we were writing. It seemed like such along time ago. I had found it intriguing that we had both happened back to lit around the same time.

What had held me back even though I had desperately wanted to join them was that I never scened while in a relationship. I was loyal to a fault.

I was trying to work through my need for monogamy but it was deeply seated in my psyche.

Now however, unexpectedly I had found that I was no longer in a relationship committed or otherwise.

I worried on a finger nail considering...

An inner voice told me .... you know you want to.

In for a penny, in for a pound!

I jumped!!!

“I’m in, where do I sign up? ” I shyly smiled at them both delighted.

“I would love to join you both, thank you.:kiss::rose:

I really liked Ravenloft he was a good friend. I giggled wondering how he would respond to seeing me possibly at the other end of a whips fiery caress...

Last edited:
It would drive me mad like the abbe was by the Marquis and madeline drove him in Quills, sexy mad, at the end.

Go ahead, I dare ya! I'm not afraid!

*flinches*

"Ohh that sounds like a challenge doesn't it Yeishia" My smile is deliciously wicked.

My heart skips with happiness at your acceptance of my invitation.

"It has been so long since I have enjoyed your company in my dungeon. I am sure we can put Raven through his paces very well, after we have our own fun of course."

"Please join us whenever you are ready. I will be waiting and well Raven is a little tied up at the moment so he won't be going anywhere"

"Ohh that sounds like a challenge doesn't it Yeishia" My smile is deliciously wicked.

My heart skips with happiness at your acceptance of my invitation.

"It has been so long since I have enjoyed your company in my dungeon. I am sure we can put Raven through his paces very well, after we have our own fun of course."

"Please join us whenever you are ready. I will be waiting and well Raven is a little tied up at the moment so he won't be going anywhere"

When I had read their posts yesterday I had giggled and had been light hearted as I had literally skipped off to prepare myself.

Last edited:
This morning I found myself seated at my desk coffee in one hand pen in the other as I edited my post for Veroe. That would leave me Betrayal to work on. I had my fingers crossed that another story post wouldn't pop up before I was all caught up. Saturday was my writing day.

Fox nudged my hand for a pet.

“ How do you like your visit to my ‘ office’ baby?” I asked petting him under his chin. “I will be taking you back to Soll soon, I know you prefer it there, you get to run free.

“ There was some cleaning to be done and a little remodeling and mommy wasn’t up to the task.”

Satisfied with my explanation he padded back to his doggy bed and settled down to sleep. I was tempted to join him .well on the couch not in his bed . I giggled at the image of me trying to fit with him in his bed as I returned to my editing.

I peak in and watch you from the doorway. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know I saw your post. I hope you have a good writing day. I will myself will not likely get much writing done until after work this evening.

I peak in and watch you from the doorway. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and let you know I saw your post. I hope you have a good writing day. I will myself will not likely get much writing done until after work this evening.

I turn and smile shyly,

No worries, thank you for letting me know, I will make sure that I’m on tonight.:)

Upon my return from The China Pearl I stashed my contraband coffee in a dry place in the tiny kitchenette grinning. My mission had been successfully accomplished.

I took my mug and sat at my desk facing the forest . It looked like it would be a lovely day . Sipping my coffee I smiled, it truly was Devine.

I had one post to complete for Ravenloft and then I was all caught up in my active threads . I looked down at my note pad. There was a scene that I was including which was a favorite of mine. I had used it in several of my threads in one form or another simply because I loved the technique

I planned on giving the slave in my Betrayal a treat today, apparently the slaver had thought he had earned one. I wondered If perhaps if she was simply getting soft. I grinned , only time would tell.

My head bent I stared to type.

I’d come here from Soll coffee in hand to put the finishing touches to Betrayal.

I sat looking out of the huge window wondering if I should rewrite my post for The Priest. It was mediocre at best.

It would take me a little longer to really crawl inside of Jenny and truly become her. When I had last wrote her 4 years ago that transition had been complete.

I sat worrying on my thumb. Veroe wouldn’t get to my reply he had a lot of stories I might have time for a do over.

First things first Betrayal.

I bent my head to write knowing it might not happen . It was a Thanksgiving in Canada and I didn’t feel very motivated to write in anyone’s thread truth be told.

What horrible year this last one had been; my preschool closed for half of it, my son was going out of his mind , my boarder had severe hip problems, both of my dogs had gotten seriously ill, we were all flat broke and now we were all sick.

I was of course thankful that everyone was alive, that we had a home. We were so better off than many . We really were blessed.

I think quite frankly that we were all going sir crazy from been stuck together in the same place, the fact that we were in yet another lock down didn’t help.

Frankly I was wondering if we’d end up killing one another this time around.

I giggled at the silly thought .

I’m had fantasies of coming coming to lit and simply never leaving.

I had fantasies of walking out the door and never coming back at all.

I had fantasies of never having to edit ever again...

We were all in the same boat in one form or another . Misery really does love company.

“Stop being maudlin,” I told myself, it doesn’t become you.

I shrugged off my melancholy thoughts, took another sip of my coffee and began to write...

Last edited:
This morning finds me back at my desk writing. For a whole day I had been all caught up:)

Now here I was coffee in hand itching to get to my response to Betrayal....

I sit glumly behind behind my desk staring into a mirror. My eyes are swollen almost shut and are 3 times their normal size, as are my cheeks.

I look like a monster , even the facial recognition doesn’t want to respond , it shrieks and shuts down, I spent time at the clinic at the clinic was semi productive.

I have anti inflammatory meds and antibiotics and now have one eye partially open but my brain is now muddled.

I’m am fed up. I Put my mirror down and start to giggle uncontrollably

I’m going insane to I think...:eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1_B18FNs9CPq3BYk5GxiU1Hw.jpg
    1_B18FNs9CPq3BYk5GxiU1Hw.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
The swelling was down quite a bit this morning, I was on fire, rapidly catching up with all of my owed stories . I just had to edit my post from Keana and CaG and I was done.

I sat back and sipped my coffee pondering on my remaining stories both of which appeared to be in limbo. One had gone un answered for almost month, the other two weeks. Both of my co- writers were posting happily in their other stories.

I wondered if I should bow to the inevitable and simply delete them from my story list. I’d hoped the first writer would have been able to put aside our personal issues so that we could continue writing. I adored our story. As for the second story I was afraid my last post had simply failed to wet my co- writers appetite .

I chewed on the end of my pencil as I pondered my problem. Perhaps less was more, given my health at the moment. Sometimes things really did happen for a reason...

I took another sip of my coffee, my head was starting to pound again and I really wanted to get my edits done

A problem for another day I guessed sighing....

Last edited:
It’s Sunday and I find myself sitting sipping my coffee with nothing to do but ponder the weird out of place threads which keep popping up in our lounge.

They defiantly don’t belong here, possibly the lit personals.

They are definitely ruining the ambience of the lounge .

I’m actually thinking of starting a bump you thread to pop them back down and out of site lol. * Pun tended*

I’m smiling at my silly idea .

I have a post to respond to and a day full of shopping cleaning and cooking ahead of me.

Murphy is yanking my chain hard today!😫😂😫

Back