Yeishia through the looking glass; my stories, thoughts & ideas. ~ Part 2.

I was wondering if you were still interested in the thread with CGRaven and I. Our OOC thread seems to have gone quiet in the last few days. CGRaven has indicated he is still interested and of course I am. But, I would understand if you have too much on your plate.

I was wondering if you were still interested in the thread with CGRaven and I. Our OOC thread seems to have gone quiet in the last few days. CGRaven has indicated he is still interested and of course I am. But, I would understand if you have too much on your plate.

Of course I am interested . I posted several times. I’m not sure what else to write there. I thought you both may have lost interest lol. Then my week got away from me and I was barely on lit. I checked the OOC for your input but nothing.

I assumed that one of you would post the story proper. We’re you waiting for me to do it ?

I won't be moving much either, because I was left in a deprivation chamber!

Lol!

Giggles....

Stop complaining I’m waiting for my turn in Kenna’s dungeon and I’m thinking I’ll be too old to kneel by the time you are done there!:eek:

Less talk more action ..get to it :D:D:D

I have posted in ours:devil:

You are welcome into my dungeon anytime, even when I am in a scene. Even if just to watch or perhaps join in. Though you make ravenloft sweat a little if we were both there. I have seen what you have done to his character in bitter betrayal which once again is very nice.

Giggles....

Stop complaining I’m waiting for my turn in Kenna’s dungeon and I’m thinking I’ll be too old to kneel by the time you are done there!:eek:

Less talk more action ..get to it :D:D:D

I have posted in ours:devil:

Take a number! The Mistress will be with you soon...

:p

Or join in, I'd be cool with that too!

You are welcome into my dungeon anytime, even when I am in a scene. Even if just to watch or perhaps join in. Though you make ravenloft sweat a little if we were both there. I have seen what you have done to his character in bitter betrayal which once again is very nice.

Thank you ....I might watch my mentor :rose:

This morning finds me having coffee at my desk thoroughly at odds with the post I am trying to write. I can not for the life of me figure out a logical way to reply.My character isn’t psychic. Just write something anything I tell myself, knowing I’m incapable of just throwing words on paper for the sake of it.Still loosing sleep really isn’t worth it either I guess.

I scowl at the storm raging wildly outside .

I hate how other people seem to be able to creatE a post so quickly where as one for me takes hours half of which are simply editing. I’m a bit OCD where that is concerned I guess .

Rats, maybe I should give up and try for more sleep.

I start pacing instead ...

I peak into your office to see you pacing.

You are up early. Well maybe not since I am not really sure what part of the world you are in.

I completely understand what you mean about not being able to throw words on paper. Though i may be a quicker writer i do struggle at times as well.

Your posts are always worth waiting for. A fact that i am sure all your writing partners agree with. Take a deep breath, enjoy your coffee and relax. It will come to you.

Hearing her familiar voice I stop pacing and smile shyly.

Thank you as always you are too kind. I did finally just get my post up.

Would you like some coffee? It’s actually 4:00a.m. here in Montréal I’m afraid I have not been able to sleep yet. I’ve been visiting old haunts on Lit .

Most don’t mind waiting , some get ansy, especially as for right now I’m mostly a weekend poster.

I realize I’m rambling on. Taking her advise I take a deep breath sip my coffee and stop talking, knowing that I’m probably blushing.

I can’t imagine her having problems with anything ...

Last edited:
No coffee for me thank you. I like you have been up late and have not yet gone to bed. It is almost 5 now here in ontario and i really should sleep. I hope you get some sleep as well.

Sweet Dreams Kaena:rose:

I’m going to try. Oh we are neighbours :)

*Offers my neck.*

Go slow?

Savor the taste...

I’ll save that for our thread. BTW I loved your response. I was laughing at Jeramys comment so hard about ...so so and the cock up his arse. I suppose technically it is considering it made from bull cock lol. Defiantly going to mention that in the my interaction with my readers.

Not quite as close as the two of you, but I'm in michigan... You know... fake canada? We've got all your dimes and quarters here! Want them back?

No offence but I want nothing crossing the boarder from the States right now. Use them to buy something pretty for yourself .:rose:

Giggles...

I move to my couch and settle in with the books I am carrying and a glass of red wine.

No writing for me today I have research To do to get up to speed for the Priest.

Lots of Tffany Reisz and past and present to occupy my afternoon here. In the real world it’s chores and groceries.

I’d so much rather be here.:rose:

No coffee for me thank you. I like you have been up late and have not yet gone to bed. It is almost 5 now here in ontario and i really should sleep. I hope you get some sleep as well.

I forgot to mention that I have started reading your post with Veroe .

Your writing is superb. I can’t wait to begin our thread.:rose:

I’ll save that for our thread. BTW I loved your response. I was laughing at Jeramys comment so hard about ...so so and the cock up his arse. I suppose technically it is considering it made from bull cock lol. Defiantly going to mention that in the my interaction with my readers.

No offence but I want nothing crossing the boarder from the States right now. Use them to buy something pretty for yourself .:rose:

Giggles...

Well Jordan is kind of an asshole... so it makes sense to stick a whip up his butt! (I think he might have been involved in some keggers where some poor cheer leader got gang banged or something before this and karma is fucking him up for it)

Just come take over Michigan already! We know you want to... I could use better health care anyway!

I forgot to mention that I have started reading your post with Veroe .

Your writing is superb. I can’t wait to begin our thread.:rose:

Thank you for the compliment. I cant wait either.

I stopped reading and ran over to my desk to try and get my thoughts down for my next post before my real word claimed me . I felt like a Cinderella once the clock struck 12 I wouldn’t be able to return to my posting until the next ball ( weekend)

Darn it but I was on a role with this one.

As I was scribbling furiously the First post came out for my last story. Excited as I was the timing wasn’t good as I realized it would require research, still I was excited to begin and loved the new setting.

I was thrilled that I was finally able to place in my signature all by myself. My tutors would be thrilled

MY DANCE CARD WAS FULL AND I COULDN'T WISH FOR BETTER WRITING PARTNERS. I WAS THRILLED. I WAS CAPPING. I WAS SMILING! :heart::rose::heart:

I had finally posted in my story with Keana and CG for some reason I had really struggled with it. God, I hope they both liked it!

My other Stories were more or less done they only needed the dreaded editing. That was an arduous process for me.

The ideas flowed like honey and I truly wished my typing skills would some how improve. I knew I’d probably fare better with an old school typewriter rather than a temperamental iPad and autocorrect, which often seemed to have a mind of its very own.

I glanced over at the sofa.

No you don’t. I admonished myself.

As usual I was exhausted...

The early morning found me sitting at my desk, nursing a coffee and working on the edits for my post to a Veroe. I hadn’t slept all night.

Easily distracted from my editing chore, as Kenna’s dungeon post Popped up of course I stopped to read.

I giggled remembering the start of my own journey. Orgasm control, interesting. Mmmmmm.... I giggled again.

Eventually 5 small words could have me cumming instantly, Any where, any place, any time. I wondered if I could still do that...

I loved Edging it was a true favourite pastime of mine. To the edge and back until when one finally came and were catapulted almost into subspace by the shear force of it!

I squirmed pressing my thigh together.

Then again if you forgot to breathe you simply ended up with a colossal head ache and frustrated as hell. I grinned, oh the trials and tribulations of a stubbie.

But then I wasn’t always submissive was I?:devil:

Keana had invited me to watch, perhaps when I was all caught up on my stories this weekend I’d sneak on down there...

I really needed a scene but watching would be better than nothing at all:D

Last edited:
You are welcome any time Yeishia. You don't have to just watch. Or maybe we can make Ravenloft watch while we have a scene together :).

You are welcome any time Yeishia. You don't have to just watch. Or maybe we can make Ravenloft watch while we have a scene together :).

I was stunned by her generous offer. My eyes widened wondering if I could be put through my paces while someone else was watching. But then again there were scenes and there were scenes.

“Mistress as long as I’m not intruding on your time with your pet I would love to visit. Could I think about the scene aspect of your offer please? I knew that I was blushing. It was a habit of mine that I dearly wished I could loose.

“ I really need to scene with someone I trust. I haven’t done that in a long long time.....” My voice trailed off.

I trusted Keana and very defiantly felt the connection.

I would absolutely love it if I were left chained up and left to watch the two of you. I might learn something. Would it turn the two of you on, having me watching, hard for the both of you, but helpless to participate? Sounds pretty hot to me.

Back