Yeishia through the looking glass; my stories, thoughts & ideas. ~ Part 2.

yeishia

Literotica Guru
I finally decided to start the looking glass again. Reading through my old one was bitter sweet indeed. So many beloved friends and stories long gone. They will always remain in my heart and mind, but I thought a fresh start would be nice.:rose:

My active stories will eventually be linked in this post...

Mine!
~ Homerun2611
The Time Between ~ Homerun2611
The Priest~ Veroe

On Hold.

The Keys to Their Souls ~ With The Gladiator.
A bitter Betrayal~ with Ravenloft.

Last edited:
I’d been thinking what to do now that I was back half afraid to write again in case I was pulled back into my real world once again. I didn’t want to let a potential co- writer down again . I was pretty sure that wouldn’t happen, but one never knew, what if Covid claimed me!

I really missed writing...

I’d had several thoughts;

I had several posts owed and thought to respond to them to get my writing up to par again. Practise make perfect right . I wouldn’t get a response because most of my writing partners were long gone or prrobely no longer subscribed . It might be fun I had really enjoyed the ones I was thinking of responding to.

I could revive an old thread of mine perhaps with some one new.

I was even thinking thinking of writing both characters in one of my own stories.

I could look for a new writing partner and a new story but I was putting that off until I was less rusty.

Truth be told I hadn’t written a single word in years .

One thing had not changed in my absence I still couldn’t bloody make my mind up for the life of me!:eek:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=93421006#post93421006

Last edited:
Oh my goodness Ravenloft has agreed to continue our story . I am a lucky girl indeed.:rose:

Some would say you're too good.

I have to rise to a higher level when I write with you.

That's a compliment, I promise!

Some would say you're too good.

I have to rise to a higher level when I write with you.

That's a compliment, I promise!

You are to sweet Ravenloft.:rose:

You might feel differently once I post lol.

I am really enjoying the thread you sent me so far, of course it’s preventing me from posting in ours...so I’m blaming you for that lol. :rolleyes:

Really? I thought I was just sweet enough. I wouldn't want to put you into a sugar coma now!

Oh, I doubt that very much, you write like black silk feels.

I am very proud of that thread, I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's okay, I can wait, especially when you stroke my ego over the other thread!

You are to sweet Ravenloft.:rose:

You might feel differently once I post lol.

I am really enjoying the thread you sent me so far, of course it’s preventing me from posting in ours...so I’m blaming you for that lol. :rolleyes:

Though I have not been around much myself until recently, I have missed you as well. Always did enjoy writing with you. Perhaps again one day. :)

Kaena

Really? I thought I was just sweet enough. I wouldn't want to put you into a sugar coma now!

Oh, I doubt that very much, you write like black silk feels.

I am very proud of that thread, I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's okay, I can wait, especially when you stroke my ego over the other thread!

How black silk feels , I love that analogy thank you.:rose:

Busy week , all my children are back , we have 3 new ones too.

Did I mention in addition to your wonderful story how handsome you are?:)

Last edited:
Welcome back Yeishia. I missed you.

It’s lovely to hear from you. I have missed you too, very much.

( If you see a response from me to one of our old stories do not feel obliged to respond. It’s just me feeding my muse & sharpening my rusty writing skills using threads that I adored writing in. :rose:

Though I have not been around much myself until recently, I have missed you as well. Always did enjoy writing with you. Perhaps again one day. :)

Kaena

I have missed you too.

I hope you didn’t mind my slipping into your dungeon...I almost stayed:eek:.

I would love to write with you again when you have the time.:rose:

You are welcome in my dungeon anytime and feel free to stick around.

I’d finally gotten a post up to Bitter Betrayal despite being really sick. I felt I owed it to Ravenloft to at least try.

The trouble with going back to an old story especially one barely started was remembering what it’s premise was. Especially hard with this one as I was trying something new.

As I was writing my post in third person I was talking and interacting with the reader in first person.

Added to that I was trying not to give to many specifics as to what the slaver looked like leaving it very much to the eye and fantasy of the beholder/ reader.

Lastly, I was trying to change up my writing style . I’d never written so many cocks and cunts in my whole writing career! I’d even changed my paragraph structure.

Maybe because I was ill and my brain was dull I was finding all three difficult. What came easily years ago was painstakingly difficult today.

I laughed, I was known as the Queen of editing and re-writes and today was worse than ever. I’d done so many edits my mind was fried . I was even editing after posting.:eek:

I still wasn’t satisfied.

I hoped Raven wasn’t too disappointed. Black silk? Today I didn’t think so :eek:

Perhaps I should stick to my usual erotic writing style. Still challenging as this was I found that I was having fun!

Last edited:
Your posts are always great. I am sure that it was worth the wait for ravenloft. I read what there is if the thread so far. Very nice :).

Your posts are always great. I am sure that it was worth the wait for ravenloft. I read what there is if the thread so far. Very nice :).

Hugs you...:rose:

Your too kind that’s great praise coming from you. Thank you for reading it.

Are you in the market to becoming my mentor?

Please set me strait if you see I’m mucking up this nameless Slaver. I would appreciate your input that’s for sure.:D

Im always up to being a mentor :) You do seem to be doing well on your own though so far. But im always here.

I know the message was most likely for yeishia but i will put my two cents in. Very hot as a slave :)

Im always up to being a mentor :) You do seem to be doing well on your own though so far. But im always here.

Thank you so much, it’s comforting to know that you have my back.:rose:

Maybe if I’m worried about accuracy you can run the scene with me ...me on the receiving end :eek: *covers her eyes and hides*

It's a new experience for me too. Hope I don't suck as a slave...

I think it’s perfect . I’m really works for your character.

He is young, a virgin and very inexperienced. Your responses are raw and they work.

Remember writing a sadistic , Dominant female who appears to have no conscience is new for me too.

Lol as a submissive myself she is my worst nightmare come true :eek:

I know the message was most likely for yeishia but i will put my two cents in. Very hot as a slave :)

Agreed !

Thank you so much, it’s comforting to know that you have my back.:rose:

Maybe if I’m worried about accuracy you can run the scene with me ...me on the receiving end :eek: *covers her eyes and hides

Always will have your back. Im willing to run scenes with you whenever you wish :)

He'd do just about anything to keep Mutt and Jeff away from him, even more for more of the Mistresses warmth.

Back