Yeishia through the looking glass; my stories, thoughts & ideas. ~ Part 2.

Yeishia just want you to know I've got the post for the Priest written but am trying to edit (not my strong suit as a writer:eek::rolleyes:). So rest assured I have not forgotten.

Yeishia just want you to know I've got the post for the Priest written but am trying to edit (not my strong suit as a writer:eek::rolleyes:). So rest assured I have not forgotten.

*Does a happy dance *💃:rose:

I understand the edit dilemma , believe me.:eek:

I close my laptop happy to have finished the posts I owed . I stare out of the window as I sip my coffee. I understood Veroes editing problem more than he could possibly know.

My editing took way longer than crafting my post often did. It was often daunting....

If I was OCD then that is where it reared it’s ugly head that was for sure.

Edit
Transfer to lit
Re- read, edit, reread.
Edit
Post to lit
Edit
Move on
Come back
Edit it again

Force oneself to leave it alone

I edit for grammar, spelling, the way the page looks, how well it reads out loud.

Then when I get my response ..I edit again, my writing partners response this tme:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have to,laugh at myself or I’d go insane!,:heart:

I’m popping my quote here as a reminder lol, as this one is most defiantly for me. I really hope it’s true.:rose:

“The first draft reveals the art; revision reveals the artist.” * giggles*

~ Michael Lee ~

After 10+ what does that reveal I wonder?

( retertorical question btw.....I know lol :eek:)

Last edited:
Once again I found myself in the odd position of being totally caught up on my posts. I was such a slow poster myself so this was a rarity for me.

I needed another story that was for sure. I began to worry on my nail as I wandered back and forth. I did have an idea....out of my comfort zone but doable. Or should I just be good old predictable me. Mmmmm, what to do?

Maybe I’d come up with my first post then pitch my idea...

What is your idea? Or is it one you have mentioned to me already.

What is your idea? Or is it one you have mentioned to me already.

Well yes and no lol.

I feel that I need one more thread.

Glad has defiantly dropped our thread so I have room . I would like to have 4 active stories.

My problem is a writer. The people I’d normally write with are full. We have lots of great new writers in the lounge but I don’t really know enough about what they like to write otherwise I’d approach one of them.

So I’m thinking to stretch myself in another way by writing as a male. So one of the ideas was the one I ran by you . The writer doesn’t frequent the lounge. He he I haven’t approached him either yet.

I’m so conflicted . The less I write, the less motivated to write I am. I find myself back on my zombie game lol.

I’m might just started responding to old threads to keep me busy.

I dunnnoooo:eek::eek:

Do you have any ideas.?

I would write up your idea and put it on the seeking thread and see if you get any bites. Never know. Maybe be some good undiscovered writers out there.

I would write up your idea and put it on the seeking thread and see if you get any bites. Never know. Maybe be some good undiscovered writers out there.

The idea we spoke about is geared to a specific writer.

But maybe I could put a link to an old thread there I’d like to continue I guess.

You could write up your idea and pm the writer you are intetested in writing with.

I stopped in briefly to pick up Foxworth’s favourite toys we were headed back to Soll for a while. I found that I wrote better there, the atmosphere was more conducive to the Priest, Keys and Mine! Plus poor Fox missed his daily runs in the garden.

I had noticed today that a thread I had lost was not. I had noticed it by accident not having received a notification. Maybe lit had an old email I just couldn’t figure out how to check...blast my stupid memory:heart:

The changes I had made to the gardens were we a knee jerk reaction born of anguish. I had had the Vassal staff put back everything to how it was before I returned to Lit...except of course for the cog-webs.

I would hold up and write in the home of my heart for a while....

I was smiling as I snapped on his leash.

Does a happy dance , my email is updated.

I woundered why I hadn’t thought of that before:rolleyes:

Back