yeah...

Not sure who you are talking about, but odds are it’s me since members of your echo chamber have already declared that I am a “Trump supporter.”

The problem is, whether it’s true or not has no bearing on what I actually said… that caused all the upset. Trump is in no way part of my remarks.

This is why you people can’t think anymore. You’ve been trained to categorize anyone who says something that doesn’t fit the cliches and narratives you’ve learned.

Once you have done so, you think you’ve made a successful counter argument… when all you’ve done is avoided having to think or even to understand what you’re objecting to.

So then I'll give you a chance to answer: did you vote for Trump in 2016? Did you vote for Trump in 2020?

Yes it quite matters as if you supported Trump then frankly any criticism towards anyone that doesn't "want to fight for our country" is hypocritical.

It's called accountability. You don't get to rag on one group for not fighting for the country if you actively supported an individual who not only lied to get out of service, but disparaged our military as well as harmed our military members.

Argue it all you want. We'll not agree. Cheney was deeply involved in that decision.

=================

Following the end of Operation Desert Storm in February 1991, the Pentagon, led by then defense secretary Dick Cheney, paid Halliburton subsidiary Brown & Root Services over $8.5 million to study the use of private military forces with American soldiers in combat zones.[26] Halliburton crews also helped bring 725 burning oil wells under control in Kuwait.[27]

In 1995, Cheney replaced Thomas H. Cruikshank, as chairman and CEO. Cruikshank had served since 1989.[28]

In the early 1990s, Halliburton was found to be in violation of federal trade barriers in Iraq and Libya, having sold these countries dual-use oil drilling equipment and, through its former subsidiary, Halliburton Logging Services, sending six pulse neutron generators to Libya. After having pleaded guilty, the company was fined $1.2 million, with another $2.61 million in penalties.[29]

During the Balkans conflict in the 1990s, Kellogg Brown-Root (KBR) supported U.S. peacekeeping forces in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Hungary with food, laundry, transportation, and other life-cycle management services.[30]

In 1998, Halliburton merged with Dresser Industries, which included Kellogg. Prescott Bush was a director of Dresser Industries, which is now part of Halliburton; his son, former president George H. W. Bush, worked for Dresser Industries in several positions from 1948 to 1951, before he founded Zapata Corporation.[31]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halliburton

=========

Cheney, Bush and companies they were involved with directly profited.
I don't think Cheney gave a shit which country we attacked. Halliburton was going to score big time no matter whom it was. Iraq was just an easy target to talk W into.

Argue it all you want. We'll not agree. Cheney was deeply involved in that decision.
I'm not arguing it, you are. I have put my quote in here, to keep it on topic.

Show me one war that the US started that was solely for defence contractors benefits. Just one.

Note: to benefit Defence contractors (ie let them make a profit) , you only need to make an order, you don't need to expend those "items".
Note Cheney didn't start the war, now did he? Bush did.

I am also not saying that people in government haven't cut back door deals with others to profit from that either. We see that plenty of times.

All naturalized US citizens take an oath which includes:

"that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God"
https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/l...of-allegiance-to-the-united-states-of-america

You can't become a citizen without taking the oath.

You're making a damn good case for why naturalized citizens should be allowed to become president.

Americans Don't Want to Fight For Their Country Anymore​

A majority of American adults would not be willing to serve in the military were the U.S. to enter into a major war, recent polling has found, while public confidence in the armed forces appears to be waning.

https://www.newsweek.com/american-military-recruitment-problems-public-apathy-1842449

I guess they have noticed we don't fight for our own country anymore. We fight to protect people who have compromised our government officials, and to make people already rich beyond most people's wildest dreams... a little bit richer.

Besides, why would anyone fight for a country whose citizenship is so meaningless that we allow people to sneak in, contribute nothing, and stay anyway?

It's a ridiculous clown show and the sooner the house of cards falls, the better. That is the only chance we have to build something better. Not that "something better" is guaranteed, or even likely. But it's possible. Continuing on like this only guarantees something worse.
Could it be because of bone spurs?

Back