The Republican party wants to turn America into a theocracy

If public opinion turns solidly against the covid shots, then RFK Jr. may be the only viable presidential candidate. I haven't seen much of a third option in other races recently. If an entire third party becomes viable, then it has enough power to do and be the same shit that both parties do and are now.

What about Kamala?

I keed, I keed....

The Republican party wants to turn America into a theocracy​

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/23/republicans-american-theocracy

"The underlying issue is whether government can interfere in the most intimate aspects of people’s lives – not only barring people from obtaining IVF services but also forbidding them from entering into gay marriage, utilizing contraception, having out-of-wedlock births, ending their pregnancies, changing their genders, checking out whatever books they want from the library, and worshiping God in whatever way they wish (or not worshiping at all).

All these private freedoms are under increasing assault from Republican legislators and judges who want to impose their own morality on everyone else. Republicans are increasingly at war with America’s basic separation of church and state."

And they'll do it using Donald Trump - even though he is the very antithesis of their beliefs. The ends justify the means.

Make no mistake - they want to compel everyone to abide by their religious dogma. I'd say their beliefs but even they think they should be able to get abortions (and the rich will among them will) - just not the rabble, who can't be trusted.
https://www.federaltimes.com/home/2...y-coverage-in-fehb-plans-read-the-fine-print/

Democrats just want more states like California where it is just a one-part rule like in the old Soviet Union.
It would behoove the Republicans to think about how and why California became as solid blue as it is now, if they don't want it to happen elsewhere.

They have been behooved and behorned and issued pitchforks befitting of the demons they have become.

The Republican party wants to turn America into a theocracy​

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/23/republicans-american-theocracy

"The underlying issue is whether government can interfere in the most intimate aspects of people’s lives – not only barring people from obtaining IVF services but also forbidding them from entering into gay marriage, utilizing contraception, having out-of-wedlock births, ending their pregnancies, changing their genders, checking out whatever books they want from the library, and worshiping God in whatever way they wish (or not worshiping at all).

All these private freedoms are under increasing assault from Republican legislators and judges who want to impose their own morality on everyone else. Republicans are increasingly at war with America’s basic separation of church and state."

And they'll do it using Donald Trump - even though he is the very antithesis of their beliefs. The ends justify the means.

Make no mistake - they want to compel everyone to abide by their religious dogma. I'd say their beliefs but even they think they should be able to get abortions (and the rich will among them will) - just not the rabble, who can't be trusted.
Is crazy that his supporters think he is the messiah 2.0 when he is the perfect embodiment of the 7 deadly sins.

The future of the nation looks more Pub than Dem, with a mostly small town and agricultural population. But without capitalism and Christianity. All the current beliefs of both parties could be flushed in the next few decades.

Back